Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Trackr Announces It's New Trackr Wallet 2.0 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Trackr Announces It's New Trackr Wallet 2.0 (541 Views)

What Is Opay App? And What You Need To Know About The Payment Wallet App / I Buy Bitcoin & Itunes/amazon/steam Wallet Gift Cards Of Any Amount / Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trackr Announces It's New Trackr Wallet 2.0 by Kayscitech: 5:17am On Jan 03, 2017
It's time that you should backup all your favourite item with a security tracker.The new TrackR wallet 2.0 will do that for you.

TrackR wallet 2.0 is an updated version of the company tracking device and it has some unique features on stand which makes it outstanding among all other tracking device.

It locate your items via app,Distance locator or
via crowd GPS.When you want to find your item,you go to the device app on your phone and click on the item that you will like to find then the then your phone sends out a bluetooth wireless signal out to the item location and there you go.The device can also measure the distance between your phone and your device(measure up to 100ft) this might be possible through wave equations.
Read more http://www.kayscitech.com.ng/2017/01/trackr-announces-its-new-trackr-wallet.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Trackr Announces It's New Trackr Wallet 2.0 by DEXTROVERT: 6:13am On Jan 03, 2017
How can I get it
How
Much is
It.
Note
I reside in Jigawa state

(1) (Reply)

. / Davido And Wizkid Saga / Lekcomtech Solar Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.