Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Got Another Job ; Godwin!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got Another Job ; Godwin!!! (2203 Views)

Is Xyples LLC Another Job Scam / Should He Leave His New Job For Another Job Interview? / Just Landed Another Job Via Nairaland!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Another Job ; Godwin!!! by posh8701: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2017
Happy new year Ladies and Gentlemen.

It still gladens my heart that I rejected a very poor offer from a Lebanese firm last month for reasons I stated in my previous thread.

God that never disappoints did it exactly the way I wanted so he can prove that he is God.A firm I applied to since June called me for an interview. I went and within a week secured the employment. By the grace of God this offer is more than double of what I rejected.
The management was so impressed that they told me on the spot that they were employing me, the line manager even said I am the one he wants to work with.

I knew people were disappointed when I resigned from the other job. Especially since I was referred by an old colleague. When no amount of persuasion could make me change my mind, I looked like a very stubborn and proud person.
At times we do not need to settle for less, knowing our self worth and believing in our brand is key. Even when it seemed difficult I knew a better offer was coming.

To all those reading this and saying 'God! when shall my time come' don't worry just hang on and continue to believe. CHEERS!!!

28 Likes

Re: Got Another Job ; Godwin!!! by wayisshut: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2017
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Got Another Job ; Godwin!!! by AssLeeKar: 9:38am On Jan 03, 2017
Congrats !

1 Like

Re: Got Another Job ; Godwin!!! by suzzy4God(f): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2017
Congrats,God dat did urs will do mine too IJN,amen
Re: Got Another Job ; Godwin!!! by simeon77(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2017
Congrats
Re: Got Another Job ; Godwin!!! by seyilapy(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2017
Congratulations. Greater heights IJN. Amen
Re: Got Another Job ; Godwin!!! by mikaj(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2017
posh8701:
Happy new year Ladies and Gentlemen.

It still gladens my heart that I rejected a very poor offer from a Lebanese firm last month for reasons I stated in my previous thread.

God that never disappoints did it exactly the way I wanted so he can prove that he is God.A firm I applied to since June called me for an interview. I went and within a week secured the employment. By the grace of God this offer is more than double of what I rejected.
The management was so impressed that they told me on the spot that they were employing me, the line manager even said I am the one he wants to work with.

I knew people were disappointed when I resigned from the other job. Especially since I was referred by an old colleague. When no amount of persuasion could make me change my mind, I looked like a very stubborn and proud person.
At times we do not need to settle for less, knowing our self worth and believing in our brand is key. Even when it seemed difficult I knew a better offer was coming.

To all those reading this and saying 'God! when shall my time come' don't worry just hang on and continue to believe. CHEERS!!!

Congrats. Coughs smiley Can i forward my Cv to you grin Epp a brother
Re: Got Another Job ; Godwin!!! by chawtinz(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2017
I tap from ur testimony. Amen!
Re: Got Another Job ; Godwin!!! by wristbangle: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2017
I claim this kind of news In Jesus Name. God let me also share my testimony.
Re: Got Another Job ; Godwin!!! by cerahlee(f): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2017
congrats op,I key into ur ur testimony
Re: Got Another Job ; Godwin!!! by viccozy(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2017
Congratulation is in order bro.
Re: Got Another Job ; Godwin!!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2017
You're a lucky man!
Re: Got Another Job ; Godwin!!! by Newworldorder: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
U r one lucky mfk grin
Re: Got Another Job ; Godwin!!! by Ezionye(f): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
Wow congratulations

What a great way to begin the year

Cheers
Re: Got Another Job ; Godwin!!! by Agimor(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
Congrats
Re: Got Another Job ; Godwin!!! by Ifeshyne(f): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
Congrats posh8701
I'm next in line!
Re: Got Another Job ; Godwin!!! by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
congrats! smiley
but by za way, feofle zat giv a puck walahi are in za oza flace or za oza ruum.

1 Like

Re: Got Another Job ; Godwin!!! by ZipAutomations: 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Are you Interested in upgrading your skills in industrial automation and PLC programming?
Our Trainings are high ended with 90% practical based.
Leave a message or drop your email and I will send you details.

www.zipautomations.com
info@zipautomations.com
zipautomations@gmail.com

WE CAN CHAT ON WHATSAPP IF YOU NEED ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS ON : 08062820472,08065686953, 07089795434

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Ilorin And Intrested In Volunteer Work? / Please NPOWER I Got Sms For My Device But Was Given This Paper / Adron Homes Properties Interview...Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.