Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

DSS Recruitment Nationwide - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Recruitment Nationwide (10609 Views)

DSS Recruitment / How To Apply For 2017 Dss Recruitment / Very Urgent Mass Recruitment Nationwide For One Of The Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Recruitment Nationwide by nickxtra(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2017
Sharing as received: SSS is recruiting nationwide.

Requirements:
Handwritten application letter addressed to The Director General, State Security Service, Abuja; applicant must have a bachelor degree with at least 2:2; age must not exceed 30 years; letter indicating local govt of origin signed by traditional ruler or by local govt authority; two colour passport photos; application with credentials must be submitted at SSS state headquarters at applicant's state of origin. Submission is on going.

Don't ask me for Source. This information is 100% confirmed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by FixNaija(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2017
Bro pls shed more light on this information. Thank you

1 Like

Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by maxwell767(m): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2017
If is not announced on the dailies I am not applying undecided

Due process matters
Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by Jung(m): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2017
maxwell767:

Due process matters

why are you telling us then? keep this to yourself and do not discourage others abeg.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by maxwell767(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2017
Jung:

why are you telling us then? keep this to yourself and do not discourage others abeg.

Why don't u pretend like u didn't see the post. And shut ur fingers undecided
Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by Jung(m): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2017
maxwell767:

Why don't u pretend like u didn't see the post. And shut ur fingers undecided

i never knew one could shut fingers like a door tho. care to do a demo on that? "uncle waiting for dailies to show him job vacancies". I sure say punch na your friend grin grin grin grin keep it up. they will put it soon eh, pele.
Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by effty(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Only BSc? What about HND?

1 Like

Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by rengsho: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
maxwell767:

Due process matters

You will never see it on any dalies.

Have u ever seen one?

You can confirm with your DSS State Hats.
Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by calddon(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
effty:
Only BSc? What about HND?
Here goes the discrimination
Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by maxwell767(m): 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jung:

i never knew one could shut fingers like a door tho. care to do a demo on that? "uncle waiting for dailies to show him job vacancies". I sure say punch na your friend grin grin grin grin keep it up. they will put it soon eh, pele.
undecided

Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by sleeknaija(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
Please what is the SSS headquarters address in osun state?, i want to submit application asap...
Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by nickxtra(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
FixNaija:
Bro pls shed more light on this information. Thank you
I think u can confirm same from better and more reliable sources, perhaps at any of their state offices or better, if you have some one as a staff there.
Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by Kings1464(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Someone should please confirm this
Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by rengsho: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
Pls disregard this info its not true. I just confirmed it now.

Regards.
Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by Niyinficient(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
For real? Nawa o......am I not a Nigerian? Why must I go to my SoO before I can apply?
Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by EnEnPeecee: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Is this for real? Make i apply asap
Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by agadaone1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
fake news[i][/i]
Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by jjstanley(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
What of ssce holders?
Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by Nafizzey(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
nickxtra:
Sharing as received: SSS is recruiting nationwide.

Requirements:
Handwritten application letter addressed to The Director General, State Security Service, Abuja; applicant must have a bachelor degree with at least 2:2; age must not exceed 30 years; letter indicating local govt of origin signed by traditional ruler or by local govt authority; two colour passport photos; application with credentials must be submitted at SSS state headquarters at applicant's state of origin. Submission is on going.

Don't ask me for Source. This information is 100% confirmed.
I really doubt if SSS will conduct fresh recruitment again this year. They recruited last year and successful applicants are still in camp training which they are not even through..

I stand to be corrected though.
Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by Waspy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Any idea of how the salary structure is?

1 Like

Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by agadaone1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
you are on point
Nafizzey:
I really doubt if SSS will conduct fresh recruitment again this year. They recruited last year and successful applicants are still in camp training which they are not even through..

I stand to be corrected though.
Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by alsudaes1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
agadaone1:
you are on point

But that was how the earlier one was doubted (I was one of the 'doubting thomases' back then, though I NEVER condemned it) and it turned out to be real
Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by mattyboy007(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
alsudaes1:

But that was how the earlier one was doubted (I was one of the 'doubting thomases' back then, though I NEVER condemned it) and it turned out to be real
Dats true even ny frnd ask me to go n summit den n i was like na Scam not until i was call by onr commissioner PA to go n summit d application.. anyway will try n confirm dis one early

1 Like

Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 04, 2017
cool
Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by DSpokesMan(m): 12:25am On Jan 04, 2017
maxwell767:

Due process matters

Bros, for the records, you'd never see vacancies of "sensitive" Intelligence Organisations (DSS, NIA, DIA) on any National Daily due to the nature of the job. You can only get info through the State Commands.

I wish you better days ahead.
God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by Bayhaqqi: 2:28am On Jan 04, 2017
DSpokesMan:

Bros, for the records, you'd never see vacancies of "sensitive" Intelligence Organisations (DSS, NIA, DIA) on any National Daily due to the nature of the job. You can only get info through the State Commands.

I wish you better days ahead.
God help us all.

seconded

1 Like

Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by alsudaes1(m): 6:35am On Jan 04, 2017
mattyboy007:

Dats true even ny frnd ask me to go n summit den n i was like na Scam not until i was call by onr commissioner PA to go n summit d application.. anyway will try n confirm dis one early

Ok, pls do
Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by nmreports: 6:36am On Jan 04, 2017
All the best
Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by homosapien(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2017
Those with connection should please confirm for us
Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by ineco(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2017
i just confirmed from one of their staff now, He said nothing like that for now and its too early, He said if there is going to be any DSS recruitment, it should be at least starting from March. so lets be careful.
i sign out

6 Likes

Re: DSS Recruitment Nationwide by osolee(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2017
CBN&SSS in 3 to 4months time grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower August 2019 Stipend And Device Collection For Beneficiaries / Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 / Exxonmobil Recruitment 2020: Apply Here (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.