Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Union Bank Are Thieves - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Union Bank Are Thieves (789 Views)

Access Bank Are Charging #105 As Stamp Duties For Every Month / Bank - Are They Working Today 27-12-2016? / First Bank Are Now Professional Scammer charging even dormant account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Are Thieves by Achievement: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2017
I don't understand what this world is coming to I just got a debit alert of 1305 by union bank for Union mobile bills please is this normal abi na because I keep better money for account? I called customer care and all they kept doing was forwarding me im confused.someone put me through please.

Re: Union Bank Are Thieves by solacong: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2017
i don't think you know what you are talking about, besides why acting like a foolis-h fellow, you were debited for what you don't understand, and you did not call the customer care number, nor visit the closest branch to find out what happened, just came here and open one useless thread to get attention.

This Social Media bill should just come fast joor
Re: Union Bank Are Thieves by Achievement: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
solacong:
i don't think you know what you are talking about, besides why acting like a foolis-h fellow, you were debited for what you don't understand, and you did not call the customer care number, nor visit the closest branch to find out what happened, just came here and open one useless thread to get attention.

This Social Media bill should just come fast joor
see this fool next thing you people will be the one agitating for social media revolution to expose poor services via social media complaint my friend get back to your poverty and let those who have money talk.
Re: Union Bank Are Thieves by tugrow(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Achievement:
see this fool next thing you people will be the one agitating for social media revolution to expose poor services via social media complaint my friend get back to your poverty and let those who have money talk.
you must insane , you mean you had issue with your bank and come to nairaland to complain and even label the bank a thieves without contacting them to find out what happen and why the do that, and you are even asking us if it is normal

bro is NORMAL, TATA
Re: Union Bank Are Thieves by Achievement: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
tugrow:
you must insane , you mean you had issue with your bank and come to nairaland to complain and even label the bank a thieves without contacting them to find out what happen and why the do that, and you are even asking us if it is normal

bro is NORMAL, TATA
receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Union Bank Are Thieves by Achievement: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
To all the blind fellows requesting whether I called customer care please go back and read the post before commenting you hungry demented arses.
Re: Union Bank Are Thieves by solacong: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
Achievement:
..,let those who have money talk. indeed, is this how to expose poor service? please next time you want to complain on social media, don't complain like an i-diot, that is just my point, you should at least even show an evidence of your claim. i don't like exchanging words with shallow minds, i quit!
Re: Union Bank Are Thieves by Achievement: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
solacong:

..,let those who have money talk. indeed, is this how to expose poor service? please next time you want to complain on social media, don't complain like an i-diot, that is just my point, you should at least even show an evidence of your claim. i don't like exchanging words with shallow minds, i quit!
I think that's more than enough evidence pucci niggarrr shut up
Re: Union Bank Are Thieves by ochack(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2017
Please can you provide your contact details, so someone from the bank can call you and resolve this issue or call UnionCare: +234-1-2716816 and 07007007000 someone is waiting to speak with you
Achievement:
I don't understand what this world is coming to I just got a debit alert of 1305 by union bank for Union mobile bills please is this normal abi na because I keep better money for account? I called customer care and all they kept doing was forwarding me im confused.someone put me through please.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Are Thieves by Achievement: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
ochack:
Please can you provide your contact details, so someone from the bank can call you and resolve this issue or call UnionCare: +234-1-2716816 and 07007007000 someone is waiting to speak with you
thank you very much IB please

(1) (Reply)

Start Up Your Clothing Business / I Need Fiverr Reviews For #1800 Alone / Tgif

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.