Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

See Babes! : Pictures Inside! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Babes! : Pictures Inside! (2099 Views)

See What Kcee Is Doing With Malaysian Babes On Stage - Photos / Top 10 Most Glamorous UNN Campus Babes / Unbelievable Tonto Dike Bed-wet....view Pictures Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Babes! : Pictures Inside! by Riggd: 1:17am On Nov 21, 2009
Ok, so I got you guys to look in here grin

My other wife just put to bed - SIX bouncing babies!!

Pure breed Rottweiler puppies all for sale to interested security conscious daddys.

Ya 'mayguard' is not enough oo!

Mum and dad of these puppies are both mannered, yet 100% guard dogs.

Awon bros know our building is a no-go-area , all thanks to my other wife and her boyfriend smiley

I got four (4) boys and two (2) chicks ready to go to new loving homes.

each pikin will cost you just N50,000.

Add some real protection to your homes with these scary pups (even at 4 weeks old).

Call 08039143029 or 08029741047 to schedule an appointment for these beautiful babies.

P.S. Remember these are PURE Rottweilers from a top bloodline. When it comes to protection of properties my dogs great grand parents are from such famous bloodlines. Don't buy a German Shepard for protection of properties - if you do, you just buying a fury alarm system smiley . Read up the intrawebs about Rottweilers.

Oh yeah, please fake/mixed/pirated Rottweilers also exist, so be carefull!

Re: See Babes! : Pictures Inside! by yme1(f): 2:26am On Nov 21, 2009
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they are all beautiful
i really love puppies but dont want to have one cause i gat no time for cleaning up their mess jare
Re: See Babes! : Pictures Inside! by Riggd: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2009
@ y me

they look sexier seeing them live.

I hear you on the poop mess. That's just the little price you get to pay for their loyalty and protection.

When their folks are around the living room, no one dares fight. Seriously.

I'll give you an instance.

When ever I hit up my younger brother for screwing up or just yell at him for acting all crazy, the dogs all get aggravated and then they jump on the aggressor (in this case, me.) which is most time enough to calm them down. I don't even have to tell friends to call before coming, they just know they have to smiley

Puppies still up though and willing to put a guarantee on them.

For the mess, I'll show you tricks on how to curb that.

Free dog obedience training will thrown in as bonus grin

Call to place your orders, 3 puppies left.

Thanks to those who called in this morning.
Re: See Babes! : Pictures Inside! by yme1(f): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2009
lol
thanks dear but no thank you,i think i will pass
but really adore them tho wink
Re: See Babes! : Pictures Inside! by nairalanduseles: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2019
Solid man if dem doubt am make dem lace buckle.......make dem kiss casket
.......Abu U one check am

(1) (Reply)

Skuki B.A.D Party Exclusive Pictures / See How Ini Edo Releases A Lovely Selfie To Sham The Guys / Cute Picture Of Former Lagos State Governor Fashola And Son Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.