Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Man Killed Exactly On His First Wedding Anniversary - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed Exactly On His First Wedding Anniversary (472 Views)

4 Boys Were Killed Exactly Where Davido's Boy Israel Was Shot Dead In Okera Ajah / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Shot 5 Times. Photo / Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Killed Exactly On His First Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
Saheed Eluyara had been reportedly killed exactly on his one-year wedding anniversary.
According to news reports, he had been murdered while on the day he was going to be celebrating his very first wedding anniversary.

He and his wife, Funke, had gotten married on the 15th of December 2015. No one had even expected his death but it came.

The 37 year old man, who was a newspaper agent had woken up on 15 December 2016 with plans of celebrating his anniversary with his wife and their 7 moths old twins was attacked by cultists who were engaged in fighting in Osun state.

His younger brother, Posi, confirmed the news to sun newspapers on Saturday.
This is what he said.

“The day of the wedding was his best day, in his entire life, my brother was a jovial person, but that day was special. He danced and was happy. Since the day he got married, he would always advise me that marriage is good and that I should go and get a wife. He said that the joy of seeing his children cry for his attention or the peace of having a good wife and the joy of not having to be stressed to make food after the day’s work were the reasons he loved marriage. His wife has never complained.”

His wife Funke was really in pain as she recounted her losses.
“Who will train my children? You promised that Taye (boy) will be a doctor and Kehinde (girl) will be a lawyer and we will grow old together.”

https://www.fabjulia.com/man-killed-on-his-first-wedding-anniversary/

Re: Man Killed Exactly On His First Wedding Anniversary by delpee(f): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
So disheartening! May his soul RIP

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Why Nigeria Police Sent Publisher Of Sahara Reporters To Panti / 10 Ways The Nigerian Air Force Has Confirmed That Every Mistake Is Deliberate. / Fraud Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.