Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,326 members, 7,857,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Is There No One On Nl That Love My Kind Of Person? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is There No One On Nl That Love My Kind Of Person? (619 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / Can I Get A Female Friend On NL That Base In Calabar / My Kind Of Lady! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There No One On Nl That Love My Kind Of Person? by xynerise: 7:24am On Nov 21, 2009
Some gals said they like seeker and Whitelexi cos they are cool and ''intelligent''(hmm) and whatever. Others have who they like in their different fake character. Look at me, I am being me, I am not pretending, i am friendly, saying the koko and they call it funny. Yet no gal has ever compliment me. Even my babe AMAKA denied me more than Peter denied Jesus. haba! So no single person like me? Its unfair. grin
Re: Is There No One On Nl That Love My Kind Of Person? by Mrblazer(m): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2009
grin grin grin grin. Dont mind them i like your style grin
Re: Is There No One On Nl That Love My Kind Of Person? by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2009
Hey loser, can you stop spamming this section?

This is like your 3rd thread on the same topic.
Re: Is There No One On Nl That Love My Kind Of Person? by xynerise: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2009
First, if you like me just join the other gals on queue and wait till I get to you. Second, that other thread was a mistake.
Re: Is There No One On Nl That Love My Kind Of Person? by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 21, 2009
xynerise:

Second, that other thread was a mistake.
Dont let that mistake happen again.
Re: Is There No One On Nl That Love My Kind Of Person? by xynerise: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2009
What about the first? grin
Re: Is There No One On Nl That Love My Kind Of Person? by Mrblazer(m): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2009
;d ;d ;d.
Re: Is There No One On Nl That Love My Kind Of Person? by mellow(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2009
Must you be loved? Is the Love of Christ not
sufficient for you?.
Re: Is There No One On Nl That Love My Kind Of Person? by xynerise: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2009
Shatap! Dont act as if you dont know what I mean.
Re: Is There No One On Nl That Love My Kind Of Person? by tpia5: 2:55am On Dec 23, 2013
how far you've come since then, right?

now you just dey full ground.

(1) (Reply)

Desire A Gal Age Btw 24-26 / Female Friends--@ Least To Start With Frienship / A 21 Years Old Virgin Looking For A Single Female For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.