Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Associates Position At Richlife Estate & Gardens - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Associates Position At Richlife Estate & Gardens (806 Views)

Apply For Graduate HR Trainees Position At UBA / Job Vacancy In Richlife Estate / Sales Associates Position AVAILABLE For ICM,AJAH,SURULERE,FESTIVAL,LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Associates Position At Richlife Estate & Gardens by teekares(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
RECRUITMENT! RECRUITMENT!! RECRUITMENT!!!

Richlife Commercial and logistic ltd is recruiting into her Real Estate firm for immediate employment.

Position: Richlife Business Associates

Qualification: B.Sc, B.Ed, HND, OND, NCE

Income : 10% - 18% commission

If you are interested in this position please call/whatsapp: 07038469805, BBM PIN: D6013DA3 to get details on how to apply.

Note: only Lagos resident can apply
Re: Associates Position At Richlife Estate & Gardens by teekares(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
Real Estate Business is the best business you can think of in Nigeria today. Grab this opportunity now.
Re: Associates Position At Richlife Estate & Gardens by teekares(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
Year 2017 is here.
I want you to agree with me that 2017 has already started for some people that have set their goals into it. If you have set your goals for 2017 or not you can take advantage for this. Year 2017 is full of great opportunities, if only you can take advantage of anyone that cross your path.

Part of my goals for 2017 is to empower people as many as possible to be self employed/ financial empowerment and to gain financial freedom. Know this fact today, if you are not self employed/empowered financially, there is no way you can gain financial freedom.

Nigeria economy today is experiencing recession, which is affected by almost all business sectors. The only sector that is not affected by recession and can never be affected is Real Estate Business.

You will agree with me that the best business in the world today is Real Estate Business. This is because land and landed properties Will always appreciate in value irrespective of the economy situation. That is why intelligent investors invest more into Real Estate business than any other business. All of these make Real Estate business the No1 business in the world.
In Real Estate business, your income is unlimited, Real Estate business can pay you millions of naira within few months of practising it. (I have testimonies of this), another interesting part of the business is that you can choose to do it either full time or part time and from wherever you are.

The great opportunity is here for you to practice Real Estate business and to partner with one of the leading companies in the area of Real Estate business in Nigeria on a platter of gold.

For every interested person, you can now join my online training platform on whatsapp, to learn and to be guided by gurus in Real Estate business on how to practice business effectively without paying a dime.

Use the link to join the whatsapp Training platform.
https:///5JcKxxZcL6nJAJeBv4eXOW or call/whatsapp:07038469805

Who can join the online training platform?
* Everybody can join the training platform.
Benefits of joining the online training platform.
* you will learn more about Real estate business.
* you will learn how can practice Real Estate business from wherever you are.
* you will learn how you can expand yourself in Real Estate business.
* you will have the opportunity to partner with Real Estate company that will pay you 10% to 18% commission of your sales. Etc.
All of these for free.

Use this link now https:///5JcKxxZcL6nJAJeBv4eXOW. or call/whatsapp: 07038469805 and you are a step to be empowered financially.

Good Luck!!!
Happy New Year.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Massive Recruitment At Royal Exchange Plc Nationwide (30 Positions) / Cummins Inc Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.