Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. (13551 Views)

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
Are you a female? Do you experience dryness, itchiness and discomfort in your privates(down there)?
Do you share toilets with people who sanitary status you can't ascertain?
Do you get irritated by your panties?

Do you also need to protect your privates from any form of discomfort or infection?

Then this is for you.

Guys if she's your woman, trust me she needs one.

Get "Oriflame Feminelle Special care for intimate needs". Newly introduced into the Nigerian market. Its organic, balances your natural PH.

Feminelle Special care. Price 2,990 delivery nationwide.

To order contact Joy 08132674330

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Say bye bye to white heads and black heads on the face.. even out your skintone with pureSkin toner and location
Price 2290

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
To get a glowing skin, you need to exfoliate! Exfoliation is the key to having a soft and blemish free skin. Use pure skin purify and Scrub today! With just 650naira!!!! To order contact : 08132674330

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2017
Get rid of acne, all types of skin imperfections with our organic products!100% natural.. Say no to chemical products
To order contact Joy 08132674330

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 10:05am On Jan 06, 2017
Get even skin tone with our essential fairness cleanser and toner
Works like magic

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2017
Treat all skin related issues with oriflame's organic products..
Get rid of scars, athlete foot, pimples, darkspots, under eye bags and circles..
To order pls contact Joy: 08132674330

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2017
Do u have dark knucles, dark ampits and even skintone?? Get a flawless skintone with our M and H scrub.. to order contact: 08132674330

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2017
Good morning all.
Here is my ORIFLAME TESTIMONY : 
 Oriflame HairX has saved me from the constant embarrassment Of Dandruff and dry scalp. 

Before now I used to be uncomfortable sitting very close to someone because then when you look closely, you can see white flakes all over my hair
If I make a mistake to scratch or even comb my hair in public nko? Super embarrassment because my shoulders will bear witness of a 'Snow Storm.

Then my sister Nkechi introduced me to Oriflame in October and one of the things that caught my attention was the HairX Dandruff Rescue Treatment and I decided I was going to get it along with the Shampoo and Leave in Conditioner. 

I have used these products only twice people and after trying different other products I Boldly Say Farewell to Dandruff and Dry scalp. 
My hair doesn't itch anymore and no more flakes falling when I comb my hair. 
I just showed my husband my scalp this morning  and He said "Wow! No Dandruff at all"
My scalp is Free!!! 
Thank you Oriflame

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2017
Look ten years younger and achieve a wrinkle free skin with oriflame's anti- aging formula! Oriflame! Your one step to a flawless and wrinkle free skin.. for orders and enquiries contact Joy on 08132674330.Whatsapp enabled

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2017
INTRODUCING!!!

The bestselling Intimate Wash in Nigeria – The Feminelle Special Care Plus by Oriflame. A Gentle, pH balanced, Soap free formulation dermatologically and gynaecologically tested complex designed to give instant relief to discomforts in the intimate area.

FEATURES:

• Soothes discomforts (INSTANT RELIEF FROM DISCOMFORTS)
• Prevents dryness
• Prevents and protects against infections
• Clears odours
• Soap free cleansing compound
• Gentle enough for daily use

HOW TO USE:

1. Click and get the creamy mousse on your hand
2. Wash well your intimate areas with the mousse
3. Rinse well the intimate areas with water and enjoy the feeling of relief

PRICE: N3,000 (3 Thousand Naira)

DISTRIBUTORS WANTED NATION WIDE!!!

To order, call 08132674330 (WhatsApp Enabled).

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2017
Get a flawless skintone with oriflame's wide range of organic skin care products. Get rid of pimples, wrinkles, blackheads, white heads, etc today. For inquiries and order contact Joy on 08132674330. Whatsapp enabled

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2017
You want that flawless and a wrinkle free skin Use oriflame! Get treated for any type of skin imperfections! Looking good is good business so invest in your skin!! Years from now, you'd be glad you did.
For orders and inquiries, contact Joy on 08132674330.. whatsapp enabled

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2017
oriflame's organic skin care products rocks!!! Get a flawless skin with our skin care products
To order contact: 08132674330.. whatsapp enabled

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by kevindd: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thanks a lot for the help here! I would like to get some of the skin care products from your list. But I want to ask you about some products for acne and blemishes treatment. Have you ever tried evologie serum? My good friend uses it, and he says that it is a very decent thing worth trying. What are your thoughts on it?
Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
kevindd:
Thanks a lot for the help here! I would like to get some of the skin care products from your list. But I want to ask you about some products for acne and blemishes treatment. Have you ever tried evologie serum? My good friend uses it, and he says that it is a very decent thing worth trying. What are your thoughts on it?
You can send me a msg on whatsapp0 8132674330. Let's talk
Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by Dammyfalad(f): 10:52am On Jan 21, 2017
What of stretch mark cream?
Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Dammyfalad:
What of stretch mark cream?
It's available
Send me a msg on whatsapp 08132674330 for details
Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2017
Achieve a flawless skin with oriflame's wide variety of skin care products.. for inquiries and order call/whatsapp 08132674330

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Are u struggling with pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, uneven skintone Worry no more... With our new and improved pure skin set.. Call/whatsapp 08132674330

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Whiteheads are so annoying on the skin!!! Get rid of them with pure skin 2in1 facewash and scrub.. call/whatsapp 08132674330

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2017
Reduction in skintags, wrinkle cream, dark knuckles and armpit...
Call/ whatsapp 08132674330

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
If you have dry and scaly skin, then this is for you!!! Call/whatsapp 08132674330 to order

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Achieve a flawless and fairer look naturally with our essential fairness combo set... You're just one call away to achieving your desired skin tone.. Call/whatsapp 08132674330

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Call/08132674330

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Get rid of facial scar, skintags, ezcema, pimple, uneven skintone, whatever your skin issue may be!!!! Call/ whatsapp 08132674330 today

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Get that perfect skin you've always wanted... Call/whatsapp 08132674330
Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
Call/whatsapp 08132674330 for any acne related problem
Products are tested and trusted
All organic

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Do you have a complete skin care routine If not call/whatsapp 08132674330 and get affordable organic products that would cover your routine and give you a flawless and youthfull skin appearance

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Order our anti aging and anti wrinkle set today and say bye bye to wrinkles, fine lines etc... Call 08132674330. Whatsapp enabled

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2017
Want a smooth, soft, supple skin? Then you need milk and honey gold body cream.
Engage the luxurious benefit of milk and honey on your skin
Call 08132674330.Whatsapp enabled and get yours today

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Call us today for all your skin care needs. We are 100% reliable and affordable

Re: Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. by lewalee(f): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Give us a call today!!!! What exactly are u waiting for?? Get rid of acne on your face forever!!! 08132674330

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Nature Essence Cream In The U.S? / Advertise Your Fashion Business On Major Pedestrian (Footbridges) In Lagos State / Updates From 2018 Miss Polo International Pageant Grand Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.