Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 (1688 Views)

Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year 2017? / Nairalander Of The Year / Name the Most Helpful Nairalanders of 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by megareal: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Though, Nairaland is a crazy place, we can't fail but acknowledge its positive contributions to our lives.

This thread is to acknowledge Nairalanders in 2016, in all sections who really helped others either through threads they created, or advise and help given on the forum.

The format goes:
Monicker, what the person did and who benefited. If its is a thread, please include the url where possible.

Its time to celebrate these helpers.

Note: It's not only for Romancelanders but Nairalanders. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by megareal: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Let me start.

1. Tabbazz.
Dude took it on himself to become a scam policeman by creating a thread on Scam Alert in Business section. See link https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-update
The thread has exposed scammers and helped Nairalanders conduct businesses with more trustworthy exchangers. Continous update on trusted exchangers and scammers make it a most helpful thread.

2. beatzone:This guy created a thread about fiverr with free information in Feb 2016. See the link, https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2

It quickly garnered traffic and has become a go to thread on most things online related. The great thing is the free flow of information to help any serious minded person succeed. Hence he created jobs (so many people are earning on fiverr now). Kudos, beatzone.

For me, these are the two for now.

Modified as Named by Others**

3. Debbie: A great help in posting job vancancies and linking nairalanders to employment opportunities.

4. finalboss: Offering and touching lives through financial help. Guy has got a good heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by megareal: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
Haba, common guys. Am I the only one who knows helpful Nairalanders?
Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by Quintessential1(f): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
megareal:

As far as Romance section is concerned, all they care about is scandal and backashing!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
megareal:

really? smell like a thread that should be in business section.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by megareal: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Quintessential1:

As far as Romance section is concerned, all they care about is scandal and backashing!

Na so I see am. I thought the traffic here will help but for where. Folks just reading and saying nothing. Thing dey vex me sef. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by Quintessential1(f): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
megareal:

Na so I see am. I thought the traffic here will help but for where. Folks just reading and saying nothing. Thing dey vex me sef. embarassed

Lol.
Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by Fedayeen02: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
megareal:

Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by Fedayeen02: 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
megareal:

next time type sexcapades stuff and see them on your thread like bees
Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by megareal: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Fedayeen02:
next time type sexcapades stuff and see them on your thread like bees

Abi? I'll probably add snake too. grin
Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by VastFinder: 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Still my big Boss.

@lalasticlala
Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by nepapole(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Debbie
Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by megareal: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2017
VastFinder:
Still my big Boss.

@lalasticlala

Lalasticlala. Ok, but in what way?
Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by megareal: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2017
nepapole:
Debbie

Can you state how Debbie has been helpful?
Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by nepapole(m): 11:45am On Apr 01, 2017
megareal:

Can you state how Debbie has been helpful?
No one posts job vacancies as much as Debbie does. And joblanders have bin back to give testimonies and thank Debbie for what she does.
Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by megareal: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
nepapole:

No one posts job vacancies as much as Debbie does. And joblanders have bin back to give testimonies and thank Debbie for what she does.

That's great. Thank you for bringing her name to the fore.
Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by Josiah1150(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
Cc:finalboss should be first on the list for he has helped so many nairaland financially he has used his Godly efforts to touch many lives kudos to him!!!

Btw he hasn't touched mine just hoping he does someday....
smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by megareal: 11:37am On May 30, 2017
Josiah1150:
Cc:finalboss should be first on the list for he has helped so many nairaland financially he has used his Godly efforts to touch many lives kudos to him!!!

Thanks. Will modify the writeup and include any named person there.

smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by finalboss(m): 2:56am On Jun 18, 2017
Josiah1150:

smiley

have been looking for you
Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by pweshboi(m): 7:24am On Jun 18, 2017
well for me I'll say finalboss and ammyluv2002...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by Sveen: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by finalboss(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
Sveen:
Its finalboss for me... He is kindhearted and also an embodiment of humility.

Am pretty ashamed I've never been at the receiving end of his nice gestures.

He is number 1.

aww.. thank you dear
Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by Esji80(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
1. Finalboss

He has helped many people here financially.Considering the economic recession and the nature of his help.I rank him number 1. Oga finalboss, I salute you. May God crown your effort with whatever you ever wish to acquire..amêeen.May God bless wherever you may find yourself.I am waiting for my Ramadan gift ooooo

2. Debbie

That Madam is too much, she is our nairaland jobberwoman.I have been following her for some time. Posting jobs is her hobby. Madam I salute your efforts.May God reward you abundantly.amêeen

3. Burantashii

He has tried alot in posting recent job replacements. May God reward him abundantly. Amêeen

4. Mimzy007
General Mimzy007 ,has been offering great contributions in Nigerian Army thread.Keep it up.May God crown your effort with goodness.

OP ; I couldn't post the URLs. Thanks
Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by Esji80(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
1. Finalboss

He has helped many people here financially.Considering the economic recession and the nature of his help.I rank him number 1. Oga finalboss, I salute you. May God crown your effort with whatever you ever wish to acquire..amêeen.May God bless wherever you may find yourself.I am waiting for my Ramadan gift ooooo

2. Debbie

That Madam is too much, she is our nairaland jobberwoman.I have been following her for some time. Posting jobs is her hobby. Madam I salute your efforts.May God reward you abundantly.amêeen

3. Burantashii

He has tried alot in posting recent job replacements. May God reward him abundantly. Amêeen
4. Yaasir
The guy is famous among the FCSC and FIRS applicants here on nairaland especially those following the FCsC and FIRS Job threads. He is been proving very vital information. May God bless you sir.

5. Mimzy007
General Mimzy007 ,has been offering great contributions in Nigerian Army thread.Keep it up.May God crown your effort with goodness.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by finalboss(m): 2:04am On Jun 19, 2017
Esji80:
1. Finalboss

2. Debbie

3. Burantashii

4. Mimzy007

you are Muslim??
Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by Esji80(m): 4:24am On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by Esji80(m): 8:45am On Jun 19, 2017
finalboss:

you are Muslim??
finalboss:

you are Muslim??
Yes, I am a Muslim.
Re: Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 by Esji80(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

HOT NEWS! Terrible Gateman Spreads STD To The Whole Famiy.... / 18 Illustrations Perfectly Depicting The Downfall Of Modern Society / Why Is The Whole Front Page All About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.