Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Welcome To Our Year Of Greater Glory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Welcome To Our Year Of Greater Glory (303 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: Warnings For 2018- The Year Of Greater Expectations / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Our Year Of Greater Glory by overcomersfaith(f): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
Before, we deliver to you the theme of the year. We want to appreciate you for being there for us. I believe that the Word of God coming from this Ministry flowing from Throne of Mercies has been blessing your life and placing you on top of situations. And you becoming better than you were before you discover us. Thank you for various contributions, encouragement and advice we receive from you. Thank you so much and may God continue to bless you now and always.

Beloved, I hereby declare to you the theme for this year as the Lord laid it in my heart. Beloved, the theme for this year is Our year of Greater Glory (Col 1:27; 2 Cor 3:18). Praise the Lord.

read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/welcome-to-our-year-of-greater-glory/

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Do You / What I Think About Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.