Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Caption The Photo Meme that correctly describe the situation going on! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Caption The Photo Meme that correctly describe the situation going on! (568 Views)

15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List / See The New Hilarious Baby Meme That's Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption The Photo Meme that correctly describe the situation going on! by Awoofawo(m): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
What is real going on here!

What is Rothschild telling the Prince ?

Re: Caption The Photo Meme that correctly describe the situation going on! by maxti: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
Wealth!
Re: Caption The Photo Meme that correctly describe the situation going on! by Awoofawo(m): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
maxti:
Wealth!
grin grin grin grin grin

When you got money to the extend that Rothschild has in his vault, even Royalty will bow before you!

But....

Rothschild: Charlie do you know that I dig your mama while she a little lad?

Charlie: {in his mind be like} To slap you dey hungry me, if no be say you be my oga!!!
Re: Caption The Photo Meme that correctly describe the situation going on! by maxti: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
Awoofawo:
grin grin grin grin grin

When you got money to the extend that Rothschild has in his vault, even Royalty will bow before you!

But....

Rothschild: Charlie do you know that I dig your mama while she a little lad?

Charlie: {in his mind be like} To slap you dey hungry me, if no be say you be my oga!!!

No be small Matter o!

(1) (Reply)

Army Recovers Bodies Of 15 Missing In Action Soldiers / Unn Pharmacy Building Burnt. / Over Speed Kills Bus Driver In Umuahia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.