Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

MMM Nigeria Subscribers Set To Legalise Scheme As They Set To Meet National Ass - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Subscribers Set To Legalise Scheme As They Set To Meet National Ass (1024 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria Subscribers Set To Legalise Scheme As They Set To Meet National Ass by MissEdified(f): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
MMM Nigeria Subscribers Set To Legalise Scheme As They Set To Meet National Assembly

The controversial Ponzi scheme, Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox (MMM), Nigeria subscribers are undaunted despite temporary closure of the operations as they plan to meet with the House of Representatives’ committees on finance and banking and currency to seek for government’s recognition of the scheme.

The MMM community in Abuja, which is coordinating the planned meeting, said it hopes to submit a proposal for the amendment of the Banking and Other Financial Institutions Acts (BOFIA) to legalise the operations of the scheme and similar money initiatives in the country.

A member of the steering committee of the MMM community, Chief Mike Chukwuma, who told New Telegraph, that MMM has helped immensely in easing the pains of recession.

He said instead of discouraging Nigerians from participating in the financial self-help scheme, the government should rather legalise its activities so that it could be monitored and regulated.

Recall that theHouse of representatives had, in November last year, passed a resolution seeking the abolition of the financial policy and probe of its promoters in the country.

The resolution was sequel to the adoption of a motion moved by Saheed Akinade Fijabi (APC, Oyo) who lamented the widespread acceptance by Nigerians of the unregulated scheme, established in 1989 by three Russian nationals with a promise that participants would make 30 per cent on investment after 30 days.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/01/mmm-nigeria-subscribers-set-to-legalise.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: MMM Nigeria Subscribers Set To Legalise Scheme As They Set To Meet National Ass by TheFreeOne: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin

Dem case be like person wey dey take style do yahoo yahoo but still wan go police station for permit to operate full time.

Funny dudes.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Subscribers Set To Legalise Scheme As They Set To Meet National Ass by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
Sure im no MMM subscriber. Im not supposed to give a fu..k, yet im gonna do. Not because i have enough to gv but i know some people here really need it.

Btw, MMM die, hin no die..... KOKAN AYE!

ANYWAYS...

Drabeey was HERE

Yet.......

Re: MMM Nigeria Subscribers Set To Legalise Scheme As They Set To Meet National Ass by talktonase(m): 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
MMM till trumpet sounds.Haters should go and boil beans.I provided help on Dec 3 and I cashed out today grin grin
Re: MMM Nigeria Subscribers Set To Legalise Scheme As They Set To Meet National Ass by nero2face: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
since some of de national Ass. members participated in MMM, am sure they will be glad to legalize de ponzi scheme, some will push so hard for it to be legalized even though they don't understand de details, eg,(dullards and brothers)...MMM will then go back and resharpen their knives...by de time they strike next, Nigeria will declare 1week mourning...maybe public Holiday as well.."stubborn fly dey follow dead body enter grave"

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Subscribers Set To Legalise Scheme As They Set To Meet National Ass by Femich18(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
nero2face:
since some of de national Ass. members participated in MMM, am sure they will be glad to legalize de ponzi scheme, some will push so hard for it to be legalized even though they don't understand de details, eg,(dullards and brothers)...MMM will then go back and resharpen their knives...by de time they strike next, Nigeria will declare 1week mourning...maybe public Holiday as well.."stubborn fly dey follow dead body enter grave"
Hahahahahaha... Your comment too funny. I no even know wetin to tell you..
Re: MMM Nigeria Subscribers Set To Legalise Scheme As They Set To Meet National Ass by histemple: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bloggers and fake stories are like bread and butter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Investment 2017.join Now / I Need A Loan Please / Fraudulent Alert: This Guy Just Dupe Me Of $72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.