Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Thinking Lean Budget? Virtual Office Is The Way To Go! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thinking Lean Budget? Virtual Office Is The Way To Go! (457 Views)

Who Knows Where This Betting Office Is Located [PHOTO] / How Do I Get A Virtual Office Address In Lagos? / (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Lean Budget? Virtual Office Is The Way To Go! by SeyiOdeyemiRed(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
I discovered a virtual office space in Lekki last month. This is really the way to go...you can own an office space in lekki phase 1 for as low as N30,000 monthly. The lady even said if i do not need to sit-in everyday, i can just pay N70,000 for 1 full year.

I get electricity, internet, water, etc for free...really! its great value for 'hard to come by cash' i have done 2 months and the service delivery is outstanding...i just feel people should know about this. Stop giving excuses, start that business asap.

You can inbox me if you need me to hook you up with the Lekki space.

Happy 2017.

seyiodeyemi@gmail.com
Re: Thinking Lean Budget? Virtual Office Is The Way To Go! by techcloud(m): 4:55am On Jan 04, 2017
Baba, please which one is virtual office space? Can you elaborate further?
And please can you drop your whatsapp number? It's always faster with whatsapp
Re: Thinking Lean Budget? Virtual Office Is The Way To Go! by mrsage(m): 7:12am On Jan 04, 2017
Good concept
Re: Thinking Lean Budget? Virtual Office Is The Way To Go! by SeyiOdeyemiRed(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2017
techcloud:
Baba, please which one is virtual office space? Can you elaborate further?

And please can you drop your whatsapp number? It's always faster with whatsapp

Hi techcloud...u can just call Juwon on 08097997926, he'll put you through and send pictures and stuff. Cheers bro!
Re: Thinking Lean Budget? Virtual Office Is The Way To Go! by SeyiOdeyemiRed(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2017
For real bro! Didn't believe until i experienced it. N30k monthly for a work space, electricity, internet, front desk services, board room, lounge area, parking space, etc. Everything you need for a functional office, and its just off admiralty way. You can check them out online: Innovation Centre, Lekki or call the manager 08097997926

mrsage:
Good concept

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Their Is Success Is Not By Chance,they Fought For It / Buy Adsense Account, Adwords Account + $100 Coupon, Bing Account + $100 Coupon / Free Business Development Empowerment Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.