Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Guys And Impatience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys And Impatience (548 Views)

Dear Guys And Hubby.Act as a man.No woman will ever respect a weak man. / Nairalanders, Married And Singles, Guys And Gals What Do You Think Of Dis Pic? / Question Of The Day. Guys And Ladies, Get In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Impatience by Obembem: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
was gisting with my friends and this question was raised....why do we guys(not all) like to shout, yell, insult, joke or almost knock our siblings, cousin or even friends as the case maybe when teaching them how to drive.
Re: Guys And Impatience by mengho(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Do you have any idea how annoying it is to keep telling some1 the same simply thing over and over again cheesy ,

its just because we already do those things extremely easily, so we find a person who can do it extremely annoying.

''oh my God, cant you just press the Break, its right there..'' grin
Re: Guys And Impatience by Obembem: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
mengho:

Do you have any idea how annoying it is to keep telling some1 the same simply thing over and over again cheesy ,

its just because we already do those things extremely easily, so we find a person who can do it extremely annoying.

''oh my God, cant you just press the Break, its right there..'' grin

lolz.....I know that feeling, but I guess you're right about how easy it is and not for some

1 Like

Re: Guys And Impatience by NevetsIbot(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
especially to mum.

"arrrrrgh, mummy, you put your phone on silent and you're complaining that it's not ringing out.

Ooooooh, your battry is dead, that's why your phone is off na''
Re: Guys And Impatience by Obembem: 12:03am On Jan 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:

especially to mum.

"arrrrrgh, mummy, you put your phone on silent and you're complaining that it's not ringing out.

Ooooooh, your battry is dead, that's why your phone is off na''

mummies and phone isshh especially when she's using android mehn I no get that patience

(1) (Reply)

No Intruders... / 9 Golden Rules For Men While Getting A Good 'head' / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.