Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) (32156 Views)

Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by dre11(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Police officers in Lagos have arrested a woman identified as Mama Emeka, for allegedly burning her step-sister with a hot iron.

Although the incident occurred on Christmas Day at 36, Fadeyi Street, Olowora, the suspect was reportedly arrested on Tuesday following the intervention of the Lagos State Domestic and Sexual Violence team in collaboration with the Ministry of Youth and Social Development.

The Nation gathered that the suspect, who usually assaulted the 16-year-old victim, accused her of being stubborn.

The suspect, it was gathered, usually “over laboured the teenager, whose mother reportedly abandoned her after the death of her father.

According to sources, residents of the street revolted against the woman who also used razor blade to cut the victim’s thighs and shaved her hair.

They alleged that the woman usually forced the victim to hawk and work into  later hours of the night.

Our correspondents learnt that the residents mobilised to ensure the suspect was apprehended and handed over to policemen from Ketu Police Division, while the victim was taken into protective custody.

http://thenationonlineng.net/woman-arrested-burning-half-sister-hot-iron/

Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by doctimonyeka(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hmm... 2017 abeg oooo....

The bad news them don dey plenty...

Oluwa watch our back oo..

Lalasticla

8 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by Kellibae(f): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
undecided
Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by JideAmuGiaka: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by K9Uneet(m): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
This is ancestral/generational madness!
Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by nerodenero: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Apologies to some women but if God says the devil is a woman, many won't doubt it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by madridguy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
How I wish I have federal power to deal with the animal called Mama Emeka.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by John02kez: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Wicked world

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by benedictnsi(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
I pity the husband of the woman
Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
I'm just tired of hearing the same type of stupid news... can't u upgrade the stupidity

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by Benjom(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Some people and wickedness sha shocked
Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by Nickymezor(f): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
Pure wickedness.
Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by Noblesoul123: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Some people should not be referred to as human beings

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by Janetessy(f): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
The heart of people
Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by Adesiji77: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
This is wicked!

A lot of people need anger management therapy angry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by Efe16(f): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
what's up with this 2017 self so so bad news

God help us oh
Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by Firstboi01(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by junnyjake(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
That's demoniac!

You don't have to go broke ever again, check my signature and I assure you, you won't regret it.
Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by KingAfo(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
Emeka, mama Emeka.....people from that side ( EAST COAST) are wicked chai.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by Whizkeey(m): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
Sister act

3 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by obaival(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
HER FRONTAGE PLEASE
Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
It's in them.....

Whenever I hear such news, I adjust my marriage proposal by few kilometers.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by Mockinbird: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mama Emeka! Na dem!

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by mhisbliss(f): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
her heart is made of ice i bet, so cold and evil
Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by ekems2017(f): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Do unto others what you want others to do unto you. She shall never know peace.
Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by opeoluwa20(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by habsydiamond(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
2017. Pls enough of sad news pls, biko. Accident, domestic violence don dey plenty like neva before. God bless this year for us in naija oo.
Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by Defaramade(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
Damn, but why are some people so wicked? Chai
Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by Professorfrisky: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
Igbo and wickedness are like

5 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by pwettyesther(f): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
Why are some people so heartless like this??

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) by Iamthewatcher: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
This is the only thing they champion : wickedness and inhumanity. Answer one single question you can't. You go to university and Bleep your way thru. I pity men in this indomie, and social media generation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Lady Who Stole A Child In Rivers State Paraded (Photos) / US Arrests 74 In Global Email Scam Crack Down - BBC / Three Wedding Guests Missing In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.