Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

How To Get Motivated To Go Back To Work/school After The Holidays - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Get Motivated To Go Back To Work/school After The Holidays (2256 Views)

South African Father Backing His Son To Work / Men, Share Your Experience Spending The Holidays At Ur Inlaws' Home / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Motivated To Go Back To Work/school After The Holidays by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Motivated To Go Back To Work/school After The Holidays by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Now that the holidays are finally over, you have to think of getting back to work or school, not so easy when your whole being has been in rest mode. So just how do you get all motivated and be in work mode again. Let’s see some.

1) Think about the rewards of your work: You know your work helps you pay the bills. You really want to earn your usual income or monthly take home. This motivation is a no brainer, plan to go back to work.

Bills

2) Rearrange your space: Think about giving your work space a make-over, change somethings to make and mark a new start. Restructure the settings, take away unwanted materials and make your workspace a breathe of freshair.

3) Think about your office crush: If nothing seems to motivate you to resume after the holidays, then think of your office crush you probably didn’t see all through the holidays.
Re: How To Get Motivated To Go Back To Work/school After The Holidays by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
Whether you’re fully motivated or not, you’ll still get back into the work groove in no time anyway. You’ll be fine! ☺
Re: How To Get Motivated To Go Back To Work/school After The Holidays by talktonase(m): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
My school crush is enough to motivate me to go back to those lecture halls and read those books

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Am Trying To Build My Marriage But Guilt Is Killing Me! / My Encounter With A Girl From Village / Ishilove I nor go marry you again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.