Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

If You Know How To Blaspheme, Read This!!!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Know How To Blaspheme, Read This!!!!!!! (630 Views)

How We Blaspheme The Holy Spirit Without Knowing It / Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? / I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know How To Blaspheme, Read This!!!!!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
When people talk and blaspheme, I just shake my head.....

Goliath did not know his enemy. He thought his enemy was David, he didn't know it was God Almighty, the holy one of Israel.

He saw David, a youth with a sling and stones.

Many of you guys are like Goliath

It will be a day of terror when you stand before the King of Kings!!!

If the sun is one of his creation, then you are in trouble!!!
Re: If You Know How To Blaspheme, Read This!!!!!!! by advocate666: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
God was just celebrating the birthday of his son.

He needs to train his son very fast because he's going to be killed in March. Stop disturbing him. Be careful.

1 Like

Re: If You Know How To Blaspheme, Read This!!!!!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
advocate666:
God was just celebrating the birthday of his son.

He needs to train his son very fast because he's going to be killed in March. Stop disturbing him. Be careful.

Haha. You will soon meet him one day and you will remember this day. If he created the earth and the universe, then you will find his meeting with you very interesting. Whoever promised you anything, or giving you anything to incite you against someone this powerful doesn't like you at all

1 Like

Re: If You Know How To Blaspheme, Read This!!!!!!! by advocate666: 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Haha. You will soon meet him one day and you will remember this day. If he created the earth and the universe, then you will find his meeting with you very interesting. Whoever promised you anything, or giving you anything to incite you against someone this powerful doesn't like you at all

If he is so powerful why send you? He should show his face. The hiding coward.
Re: If You Know How To Blaspheme, Read This!!!!!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
advocate666:

If he is so powerful why send you? He should show his face. The hiding coward.

Things that are not seen are real you know.
You don't see the air. Yet it is easily felt.

There is evil too and am sure you know this because the works of evil are more pronounced.

Have you seen the devil before?
Re: If You Know How To Blaspheme, Read This!!!!!!! by advocate666: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Things that are not seen are real you know.
You don't see the air. Yet it is easily felt.

There is evil too and am sure you know this because the works of evil are more pronounced.

Have you seen the devil before?

Yes, he was in the garden telling adam and eve not to put on clothes.

1 Like

Re: If You Know How To Blaspheme, Read This!!!!!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
advocate666:

I have warned you. Pls don't think I have been trying to preach to you oooooo.
No. I don't preach to people like you because salvation is not meant for someone like you ( I think)

You have booked your appointment with him already. What you will tell him is up to you when you finally do meet him.
Gud nite.
Re: If You Know How To Blaspheme, Read This!!!!!!! by randomperson: 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
advocate666:

This guy is brutal grin
Re: If You Know How To Blaspheme, Read This!!!!!!! by HCpaul(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Originakalokalo:
When people talk and blaspheme, I just shake my head.....

Goliath did not know his enemy. He thought his enemy was David, he didn't know it was God Almighty, the holy one of Israel.

He saw David, a youth with a sling and stones.

Many of you guys are like Goliath

It will be a day of terror when you stand before the King of Kings!!!

If the sun is one of his creation, then you are in trouble!!!

Please are you a Nigerian?

Cuz am just seeing you marketing the god of Israel to us.

Only in fictitious tales will such happen cuz in real life now, it takes more than a missile to bring down Goliath's like the US, Russia and so on.
Re: If You Know How To Blaspheme, Read This!!!!!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2017
HCpaul:

Please are you a Nigerian?

Cuz am just seeing you marketing the god of Israel to us.

Only in fictitious tales will such happen cuz in real life now, it takes more than a missile to bring down Goliath's like the US, Russia and so on.

The Quran reported that Jesus made a bird from the mud and breathe life into it.Read it up

You are joking with what you don't know...One day, This day will be brought to your remembrance....And it will be too late.

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Revelation - Who Is A Christian ??? / Video: Apostle Suleman Johnson Made U-turn After DSS Saga "Self Defense & Peace" / The Significance And Meaning Of Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.