Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Need To Meet Some Nigerians In Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need To Meet Some Nigerians In Germany (2382 Views)

Embarrassing Way Some Nigerians Boarded An Aircraft Today / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Why Are Some Nigerians Abroad Scared Of Going Back Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Meet Some Nigerians In Germany by Dantecmu(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2009
WELL I POSTED A TOPIC SOME FEW MONTHS AGO ON HOW I GOT MA GERMAN VISA WELL AM CURRENTLY IN GERMANY FRANKFURT HAHN TO BE PRECISE AND I REALLY NEED TO MEET A NIGERIAN AT LEAST 1 AM CURRENTLY AT FORTUNA AIRPORT HOTEL AND I GAT LESS THAN 24HRS B4 JETTING BACK TO ENGLAND TO ROUND UP MA VACATION. PLEASE NOTE THAT AM NOT LOOKING FOR HELP I JUST NEED A FEEL OF THE ENVIRONMENT ITS MA FIRST TYME IN GERMANY AND I MUST CONFESS I AM IMPRESSED WITH WAT I HAVE SEEN SO FAR DONT HAVE A PHONE NUMBER YET CAUSE I AM NOT STAYING TOO LONG HERE IF ANY NAIRALANDER IS AROUND HERE YOU COULD PLEASE SEND A POST AIGHT TNKS N IF I DONT GET TO SEE ANYBODY I WOULD STILL LOOK FOR A WAY TO HAVE FUN ITS MA VACATION INIT. CHEERS.
Re: I Need To Meet Some Nigerians In Germany by Parohfrey(f): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2009
you wont keep to yourself abi?
Re: I Need To Meet Some Nigerians In Germany by DisGuy: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2009
Nope he wont keep to himself and he wont tell people in advance even if they were interested

who go just drop everything go meet stranger after a busy week?
Re: I Need To Meet Some Nigerians In Germany by Dantecmu(m): 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2009
Paroh_frey:

you wont keep to yourself abi?

Madam i see lyfe from a different point of view if am in Germany and i wanna meet Nigerians der aint nothing bad bout it no be 2day i begin worker e don tey. dat aside i fink we shud learn to be more open hearted aight n more over keeping to myself aint a typical vacation 4 moi.
Dis Guy:

Nope he wont keep to himself and he wont tell people in advance even if they were interested

who go just drop everything go meet stranger after a busy week?

I understand hw things work here in europe dont mean to inconvenience anybody i just threw open an invitation if anybody by any means stays around dat hood then you can come bur if not u don't need to stress urself am having fun walking round a community of less than 300 inhabitants lol
lmao no be small thing i don worker the town finis no club no pub no anything infact the only irish pub opens on sunday with only 10pple so i heard now going to frankfurt main is kinda expensive n more i dont know anybody there.
Re: I Need To Meet Some Nigerians In Germany by Vicjustice: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2009
Hi Buddy, how are you keeping? It's been ages, how are things going?
Good to hear from you again. Hope you're having the most of your holiday; honestly, i must admit you're probably in the wrong country at the wrong time, being winter.
Re: I Need To Meet Some Nigerians In Germany by Dantecmu(m): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2009
Bros i must confess its been ages i lost your phone number thats why you haven't heared from me sincerly speaking ma trip to germany was kinda just adventurous i know nobody in germany bur its all good would be in england 11.20 flight 2morow via ryan air. Things really did chenge in nairaland so i kinda stopped contributing well i hope ur ok n hwz wify am so happy to hear from you vic ma number in uk is 07879167763 bur mind you would be leaving uk for naija on the 24th of nov so u can get me on that btw 22nd n 23rd of november hope ur cool sha take am easy i hail.
Re: I Need To Meet Some Nigerians In Germany by asiwaju: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2009
Hi,

If you visit Austria,dont hesitate to contact me,i will show you around,you are welcome anytime.

cheers,

Asiwaju.
Re: I Need To Meet Some Nigerians In Germany by Dantecmu(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2009
asiwaju:

Hi,

If you visit Austria,dont hesitate to contact me,i will show you around,you are welcome anytime.

cheers,

Asiwaju.

BROS TANKS FOR THE OFFER WHEN EVER I DO CROSS DAT PART OF THE WORLD I WOULD SURE CONTACT YOU MA STAY IN GERMANY IS ALMOST OVER WAS ON THE NET ALL TRU MA STAY TANK GOD FOR WIFI YOUR DA BEST TANKS MATE.
Re: I Need To Meet Some Nigerians In Germany by stylo: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2009
hello asiwaju, please can i have your direct email. i need to talk to pls

stan

(1) (Reply)

Passport Rankings Across The Globe / Anyone With Information About Ethiopia / Life In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.