Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Woman Takes Selfie With Daughter On The Floor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Takes Selfie With Daughter On The Floor (3271 Views)

Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max / Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Takes Selfie With Daughter On The Floor by KingstonDome: 12:58am On Jan 04, 2017
[quote][/quote]What do we call that? undecided

[url]kingstondome..com.ng/2017/01/woman-takes-selfie-with-daughter-on.html?m=1[/url]

Cc: lalasticla

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Selfie With Daughter On The Floor by CyberGypsy(m): 1:01am On Jan 04, 2017
abeg wetin lala wan do for here now?
Re: Woman Takes Selfie With Daughter On The Floor by ring7(m): 1:02am On Jan 04, 2017
Good morning floor
Re: Woman Takes Selfie With Daughter On The Floor by DozieInc(m): 1:06am On Jan 04, 2017
Oshogbo people.. Lol
Re: Woman Takes Selfie With Daughter On The Floor by LesbianBoy(m): 1:25am On Jan 04, 2017
Ibadan people sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Selfie With Daughter On The Floor by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 04, 2017
Atlanta peop...oh wait..sorry grin
Re: Woman Takes Selfie With Daughter On The Floor by KingstonDome: 7:19am On Jan 04, 2017
DozieInc:
Oshogbo people.. Lol

Oshogbo bawo

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Selfie With Daughter On The Floor by KingstonDome: 7:20am On Jan 04, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Ibadan people sha undecided

You guys won't kill me grin
Re: Woman Takes Selfie With Daughter On The Floor by Kobicove(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
So, what is wrong with the pose? undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Selfie With Daughter On The Floor by prela(f): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
seeking cheap popularity.......ko je tuntun
Re: Woman Takes Selfie With Daughter On The Floor by Afonjatribeguy: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
Afonjas the Brown roof with their Colo mental grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Takes Selfie With Daughter On The Floor by mayyorr01(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
When you ask ur ABA girlfriend to send you her mum's picture

Re: Woman Takes Selfie With Daughter On The Floor by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
Afonjatribeguy:
Afonjas the Brown roof with their Colo mental grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mama nkechi and nkechi*Igbos*wive and daughter of papa nkechi the druglord grin grin
Re: Woman Takes Selfie With Daughter On The Floor by LilTyRoNe: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
Mama nkechi and nkechi*Igbos*wive and daughter of papa nkechi the druglord grin grin

Does that even make sense i mean read your comments again oh ye church goer,if anyone calls afonja or Igbo or dullard of daura,as far as they didnt call your name just ignore them, dont let nairaland make you hate igbos or hausas or any tribe for no just cause if you call me any of those i will just laugh cos it does'nt hurt me and it does'nt make sense.

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Selfie With Daughter On The Floor by KingstonDome: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
mayyorr01:
When you ask ur ABA girlfriend to send you her mum's picture

grin grin
Re: Woman Takes Selfie With Daughter On The Floor by KingstonDome: 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
KingstonDome:
What do we call that? undecided

[url]kingstondome..com.ng/2017/01/woman-takes-selfie-with-daughter-on.html?m=1[/url]

Cc: lalasticla

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3.......Please grant Front page

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Gifted A Benz And An Apple Laptop For Cleaning Up A Girl After Se*x / Owning A Private Jet “is A Total Waste Of Money- Justin Bieber (worth N17.6b) / HOT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts Her Well-toned Legs In Ultra-short nickers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.