Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Sexy Sky Sports Presenter Reacts After Hackers Posted Her N*ked Photos Online.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Sky Sports Presenter Reacts After Hackers Posted Her N*ked Photos Online.. (6319 Views)

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Ivanka Trump Flashes Her N*pples At UNGA, Grabs World-wide Attention (photos) / David Beckham In Messy Scandal After Hackers Leaked His Private Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Sky Sports Presenter Reacts After Hackers Posted Her N*ked Photos Online.. by GisthoodBlog(m): 6:47am On Jan 04, 2017
A Sky Sports journalist has spoken out for the first time after n*ked photos of her were posted online by hackers, saying only some of the images were authentic.

Diletta Leotta, 25, a TV presenter and reporter for the network in Italy who has more than a million followers on social media, insists most of the images on the internet were fakes.

She recalled the heart-stopping moment when she realised that her smartphone had been hacked and that pictures she considered private had entered the public domain.

Leotta said: "My phone would not stop ringing with calls, messages, WhatsApp... I didn't cry at first. I found strength I didn't even know I had. But after three days, yes, I succumbed.

Those photos maybe I sent to someone, perhaps a couple of them.I hadn't seen the pictures for years. Ithought I had deleted them. I wouldn't even describe them as sexy."I became aware that they werepart of my private archive. Someone must have intentionally hacked into my iCloud account.

"But Leotta said that she felt no regrets or guilt over what happened to her and urged other victims of hacking abuse to follow Her example.

She added: "I want to say to the girlsor the boys who have experienced the same thing, that you should not feel guilty."Everyone has the right to do what they want with their life, their privacy and their mobiles.

"The popular presenter said that she had even been accused "by less intelligent and sensitive people" of leaking the photographs herself for the publicity.

But Leotta insisted: "It seems clear that the road I want to take is very different."

More Photos:http://gisthoodng..in/2017/01/sexy-sky-sports-presenter-reacts-after.html

1 Like

Re: Sexy Sky Sports Presenter Reacts After Hackers Posted Her N*ked Photos Online.. by Elkay3: 7:06am On Jan 04, 2017
Na dis mama be 25? Abi dis 25 get remainder?

4 Likes

Re: Sexy Sky Sports Presenter Reacts After Hackers Posted Her N*ked Photos Online.. by Mrbigman2: 7:17am On Jan 04, 2017
She's already naked na.
Re: Sexy Sky Sports Presenter Reacts After Hackers Posted Her N*ked Photos Online.. by Quintessential1(f): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2017
Chic looks old!
Re: Sexy Sky Sports Presenter Reacts After Hackers Posted Her N*ked Photos Online.. by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2017
Where's the N*ked photo?
Re: Sexy Sky Sports Presenter Reacts After Hackers Posted Her N*ked Photos Online.. by mujybee(f): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2017
pishure of d unclothedness or idonbilivit tongue
Re: Sexy Sky Sports Presenter Reacts After Hackers Posted Her N*ked Photos Online.. by CaroLyner(f): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:
Chic looks old!
whites tend to look older than their age

1 Like

Re: Sexy Sky Sports Presenter Reacts After Hackers Posted Her N*ked Photos Online.. by Quintessential1(f): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2017
CaroLyner:
whites tend to look older than their age

Not like this...
Re: Sexy Sky Sports Presenter Reacts After Hackers Posted Her N*ked Photos Online.. by ramdris(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
So this girl wey look like bamboo na she una call sexy...?

Re: Sexy Sky Sports Presenter Reacts After Hackers Posted Her N*ked Photos Online.. by hushyp(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
So no naked pix, just allow me to waste data

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Richest Female Footballer,Asisat Oshoala Looking Super Dope In New Pics / Exposed! Regina Daniels Is Not 18, Her Real Age Revealed! (screenshots) / Fans Go Gaga As Mercy Eke Show Off Her Body In The Name Of Challenge. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.