Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,556 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Pilot's Intercom Error - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pilot's Intercom Error (897 Views)

Gramatical Error That Can Spoil Your Ear Drum / Horrific Video Of ISIS Burning Jordanian Pilot To Death. Viewers Discretion Advi / Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pilot's Intercom Error by azorjiu(m): 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2007
A jumbo jet is coming in to land when the pilot says on the intercom:" This is captain speaking. We're on our final descent. I want to thank you for flying with us today and I hope you enjoyed your stay".

But he forgets to switch off the intercom. Now the whole plane can hear his conversation from the cockpit.

The co-pilot says to the captain, "Well skipper, what are you going to do in town tonight?"
"Well," he replies, "First I'm going to check into the hotel and have a beer in the bar. Then I'm going take that new stewardess out for dinner- you know, the one with the great legs- and take her back to my room for an all-night session."

The new stewardess is so embarrassed that she runs from the back of the plane to try and get to the cockpit before he says any more. Halfway down the aisle, she trips over an old lady's bag and falls over.

The old lady leans over and says, "No need to run, dear. He's going to have a beer first."
Re: Pilot's Intercom Error by iice(f): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2007
LMAO, i bet she blushed harder cheesy
Re: Pilot's Intercom Error by Alexos(m): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2007
That was so embarassing and funny, Oga Pilot.!!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Joke / Tongue Twister Accident / Skippy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.