Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Exclusive Wine Distribution From Spain Or France - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exclusive Wine Distribution From Spain Or France (2296 Views)

Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Foreign Liquor/wine Distribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Wine Distribution From Spain Or France by erastus75: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2009
Hi guys,

What do you think of importing good wine from either Spain or France? Is it a good business though it would be an exclusive agreement stuff.

Waiting
Re: Exclusive Wine Distribution From Spain Or France by Middleman: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2009
if u want to do it, this season will be the best time, and i strongly believe it depends on the brand name.
i have link to people in the market that deal with alcoholic beverages. so if u need more info u can reach me on 08138783871
Re: Exclusive Wine Distribution From Spain Or France by dannywest: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2009
What's exclusive Agreement?
Re: Exclusive Wine Distribution From Spain Or France by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2009
I think such a buness will be capital intensive and would involve a lot of risk. There is also a short time frame.
Re: Exclusive Wine Distribution From Spain Or France by erastus75: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2009
chipmunkey:

I think such a buness will be capital intensive and would involve a lot of risk. There is also a short time frame.

It is capital intensive though but what do you mean by a short time frame?
Re: Exclusive Wine Distribution From Spain Or France by erastus75: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2009
Look, birthday parties,political organisation and all one not are being organised in Nigeria week in week out and these parties requires bottles of wine to go with it. It is not something that is seasonal
Re: Exclusive Wine Distribution From Spain Or France by erastus75: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2009
Middleman:

if u want to do it, this season will be the best time, and i strongly believe it depends on the brand name.
i have link to people in the market that deal with alcoholic beverages. so if u need more info u can reach me on 08138783871

Middleman, thanks I would get back to you very soon and you could invite them to join in this business
Re: Exclusive Wine Distribution From Spain Or France by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2009
1 month is too short to import and distribute your merchandise all before xmass.
Re: Exclusive Wine Distribution From Spain Or France by erastus75: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2009
chipmunkey:

1 month is too short to import and distribute your merchandise all before xmass.

I did not tell you that I am importing for Xmas, it is a life time business alright
Re: Exclusive Wine Distribution From Spain Or France by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2009
Great, if thats what you have in mind.
Re: Exclusive Wine Distribution From Spain Or France by olorogun1: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2009
And do not hesitate to contact us for NAFDAC approval of the product(wine)you can reach us on 08060639740.thanks wishing you the best.
Re: Exclusive Wine Distribution From Spain Or France by erastus75: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2009
Hello House,

I am happy to inform you guys that, I am done with the negotiation with the exclusive agreement for Nigeria and West Africa and I did receive the samples of the wine and I am ready to sell this exclusive agreement for the distribution of the wine in Nigeria and West African countries. Anybody with a good and right price takes it.

Send mail to zaraglobalservices@gmail.com or call 08024627500
Re: Exclusive Wine Distribution From Spain Or France by temmao: 1:01am On Feb 27, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,

very interesting post. I have a question for mr. Erastus75: how is going your business? We have large quantity of italian wine to sell, do you want to start to talk business with us?

My name is Antonio Tauri and I work for a private european import-export company.

If somebody want to sell wine in Nigeria, please feel free to contact me at: antonio.tauri@yahoo.it

(1) (Reply)

Buying And Shipping A Car From Germany To Nigeria / Looking For A Relaible Gold Buyer In Nigeria: For Long Term Supply! / Gain 150k Active Whatsapp Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.