Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Online Records 67 Percent Decline In Job Applications - Guardian - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Records 67 Percent Decline In Job Applications - Guardian (14915 Views)

How To Follow-Up On Job Applications / “Don’t Come With Charms”, Oil Company Says In Job Test Invite. / Unemployment - Why A Fool Is Always Successful In Job Hunting Than A Wise Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Records 67 Percent Decline In Job Applications - Guardian by AssLeeKar: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2017
psalmsjob:

With the way you started your comment I was expecting you to honourably introduce yourself at the end of it all.

Please do introduce yourself and your talk will have more meaning.

If you think I'm being brain washed by Buhari and GEJ is my problem then reverse also is your case; don't you think you're being brain washed by GEJ and Buhari is your problem?grin

I'm waiting for your reply.

is da al? clap for ya sef.

The job of asslicking on NL is all about the pay cheque & pùssy. But its a shame the old gworo eater found out you and your other hard asslicking zombies are not worthy to get zara's pùssy, because of poverty mentality.
History has always known slaves cant get pússies but wil always manage peanuts when dey know the fear of starvation is the begining of zombiesm.
As for ID?
Hit me pm whenever you are ready to join good gang and eat cow stew for the cattle is not going back to the palace again, Yo ar a youngman wit good talent so dont waste it hiding under diffrent shades and pls watch your hatred for that part of nigeria u are always targeting.
I pray May God bless you and open your eyes to see the truth. I wil nt reply U. Now run along kid, where ur fellow kids Byebye
Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Online Records 67 Percent Decline In Job Applications - Guardian by psalmsjob: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2017
AssLeeKar:

is da al? clap for ya sef.

The job of asslicking on NL is all about the pay cheque & pùssy. But its a shame the old gworo eater found out you and your other hard asslicking zombies are not worthy to get zara's pùssy, because of poverty mentality.
History has always known slaves cant get pússies but wil always manage peanuts when dey know the fear of starvation is the begining of zombiesm.
As for ID?
Hit me pm whenever you are ready to join good gang and eat cow stew for the cattle is not going back to the palace again, Yo ar a youngman wit good talent so dont waste it hiding under diffrent shades and pls watch your hatred for that part of nigeria u are always targeting.
I pray May God bless you and open your eyes to see the truth. I wil nt reply U. Now run along kid, where ur fellow kids Byebye
Meanwhile
To set the record straight:

1. I don't hate anyone talk more of an entire region of the east if that's so what will I do with my many good Ibo friends, but I do hate stupidity even when I sometimes find myself exhibiting. So, for instance I admire and respect Ojukwu but I can't say the same about Kanu because I believe he is a leech trying to ruin the legacy of a man like Ojukwu.

2. I'm supporting Buhari not because he has a doctorate degree, not because he is a Hausa Fulani man that has pretty daughters, not because he is a saint or a Muslim; not because he can in 4years or 8 years turn Nigeria around for the better; and not because of every other things you might suggest But I support Buhari because he is ready to "fight corruption" in Nigeria whether a one-sided one like most of you alleged but he is fighting it, if others had fought corruption in another sided one there would've been less of corrupt people left in the system. I hold on corruption because selfishly I've been it's victim times without number so I know how far and painful it is therefore I hate it with passion.

3. I have not "directly" received a Kobo from APC or Buhari for all the support I try in my own little way to do here on nairaland but indirectly I do get my reward each time I read about another corrupt persons being dragged out of the system and the policies being laid down that though painful now has promise for a better and greater future all Nigerians. Let me quickly add that I will gladly take whatever APC or Buhari offers to me directly too grin

4. Once you're a man of integrity, you're a man of integrity! My word is my bond no apologies no excuses.grin

I also pray God opens your mind to a "better" truth! Shalom!
Re: Online Records 67 Percent Decline In Job Applications - Guardian by meetchandus(m): 1:08am On Feb 15, 2017
Horlawale1:
Am part of them

Hustling pays....

Owo kosso lo sure ju undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Bro are you into Kosso wood sales..I am interested in learning more about the business and very serious about it..Let me know how can chat more.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Bank Graduate Trainee 2013! Workforce Invitation For Aptitude Test.... / Bell Oil Fresh Science Graduates Well Testing Trainees Program / If You Are Interested, Send Ur:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.