Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Stop Relying On One Income For Your Family. Work Online And Earn $$$ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Relying On One Income For Your Family. Work Online And Earn $$$ (468 Views)

I Just Need Help To Create Income For Myself / Relying On First Impressions Of A Man… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Relying On One Income For Your Family. Work Online And Earn $$$ by emoch(m): 8:41am On Jan 04, 2017
The previous year has been very challenging for most people – the economy was in a mess, many people were laid off their jobs, the country went into recession, the dollar/naira value was on a steep rise..and then MMM broke the hearts of millions. Practically everything that could go wrong did, and while some were lamenting and drinking insecticide to end their misery, others were simply earning dollars right from their living room.

Nobody knows when the rate of the dollar will stop rising and in all honesty, if you are not earning in dollars today, you are missing out.

We will show you how to work online and make extra income for your family. Perfect for housewives who stay at home all day doing nothing. Earn in dollars today. See this nairaland thread for more information: https://www.nairaland.com/3536375/learn-same-skills-fetched-me
Re: Stop Relying On One Income For Your Family. Work Online And Earn $$$ by Adedaniel211(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2017
Hope say na confam tinz !
Re: Stop Relying On One Income For Your Family. Work Online And Earn $$$ by emoch(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2017
So long as you are willing to learn the skills, your chances of success on Fiverr are high.

You can check our website: www.fiverrsuccesscoach.com to learn more as well.

You can contact me on whatsapp 08181311560 to discuss also.

I made over $10,000 in just one year, working online doing video editing, graphics design and animation for clients all over the world.

My package will show you how to professionally set up your Fiverr account so that you can attract buyers for your services.

If you don't have any skills, don't worry. I have package 5 skills you can learn and they are some of the highest paid on Fiverr.

Feel free to contact me

I was speaking with someone people yesterday and they were complaining that they have not been paid December salary. In my head I was like " Why wait for salary when you can earn $$$ right here in Nigeria"

Information + Skill + Action will be the difference this year.

Some people have the information (those who have seen this post) and are not doing anything about it....well I can't help these ones.
Some have information and no skills.........if you are willing, we will teach you the skills in our fiverr guide for absolute beginners DVD collection.

It's just 4th of January and I already have 4 orders on Fiverr already. Total of $145. Do the math with the current exchange rate of $480/Naira. The people that were complaining of not being paid December salary, that is their average salary for a Month. I made it in 4 days.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Fourth Grade Girl Wrote / Nairalanders Please Help Me.. / Police Search For Parents Of Girl 'living With Monkeys'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.