Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Customer Service Staff Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Customer Service Staff Needed (1278 Views)

Staff Needed At Online Retail Company Located In Lekki / I Thought Diamond Bank Had The Best Customer. Service Till Of Recent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Service Staff Needed by OdysseusUK: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2017
We are a small restaurant based in Victoria Island, Lagos looking for two [02] customer service agents. Hours of work are usually Mon - Sun 07:00AM to 06:00PM, though on occasion you might be required to work overnight. You must have good communication skills in English - both written and spoken; be numerate for basic book-keeping and handling money; be able to work under pressure; and have a friendly polite personality. A valid driving licence would be an added advantage. Salary is between N20,000 - N30,000 a month depending on experience. There is free transportation between Surulere and Victoria Island, and also the opportunity to increase salary through commission.
Re: Customer Service Staff Needed by lollmaolol(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
OdysseusUK:
We are a small restaurant based in Victoria Island, Lagos looking for two [02] customer service agents. Hours of work are usually Mon - Sun 07:00AM to 06:00PM, though on occasion you might be required to work overnight. You must have good communication skills in English - both written and spoken; be numerate for basic book-keeping and handling money; be able to work under pressure; and have a friendly polite personality. A valid driving licence would be an added advantage. Salary is between N20,000 - N30,000 a month depending on experience. There is free transportation between Surulere and Victoria Island, and also the opportunity to increase salary through commission.

This job is clearly for SSCE / WAEC holders, I will advise all Graduates including the ambitious ones not to apply. The amount is NOT commensurate with the task.

Op, you no nice at all.

2 Likes

Re: Customer Service Staff Needed by OdysseusUK: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
Thanks for your comment. We appreciate any feedback at all. We are a small, start-up business so we have to watch every kobo! Aside from the salary, there's the added perks of free transport, free meals when on duty etc. We welcome all applicants, whether SSCE/WAEC holders, so long as they fit our requirements. This job would most likely suit someone "young" or "first-timer" who wants to gain some work experience and grow with the business. Any interested party can leave a contact name and number, and we will get in touch asap. Many thanks.
lollmaolol:

This job is clearly for SSCE / WAEC holders, I will advise all Graduates including the ambitious ones not to apply. The amount is NOT commensurate with the task.

Op, you no nice at all.
Re: Customer Service Staff Needed by Geekop: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2017
OP.... What I appreciate about your advert is the DETAILS.... Anyone that would be applying already knows what it's all about... I pray you grow BIG.
Why not post this on JOB section?
Re: Customer Service Staff Needed by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
07080076679 am interested, please call ASAP, thanks.
Re: Customer Service Staff Needed by OdysseusUK: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
Evening Geekop, thanks for your lovely comment - very much appreciated. And thanks for the tip, I'll definitely post our ad on the job section.
Geekop:
OP.... What I appreciate about your advert is the DETAILS.... Anyone that would be applying already knows what it's all about... I pray you grow BIG.
Why not post this on JOB section?
Re: Customer Service Staff Needed by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
OdysseusUK:
Evening Geekop, thanks for your lovely comment - very much appreciated. And thanks for the tip, I'll definitely post our ad on the job section.

am interested, thank you.
Re: Customer Service Staff Needed by OdysseusUK: 8:33am On Jan 13, 2017
Thanks, famond. I will contact you.
famond:

am interested, thank you.
Re: Customer Service Staff Needed by Geekop: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
How is business going??

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank Functional Test / Elect/elect And Mechatronics Engineering Which Is Better / Expatriate Jobs In Oil And Gas Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.