Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

How I Am Surviving The Recession. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Am Surviving The Recession. (689 Views)

Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos / Corper Praises God After Surviving Fatal Road Accident That Killed Others / 5 Ways To Be Financially Free During And After The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Am Surviving The Recession. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2017
Hello,
Some people are opulent enough to breeze through this recession, but for those us down in the gutters we have to devise means of cheating nature.
I discovered a way of getting quality meals from little money.
I noticed that whenever I eat egg in the morning I feel "full" upto 2 days after so there would be no need to need to eat or sh*t till my next meal. But what about balanced diet?
So I discovered this food called "egg soup" which will cost nothing more than N60/70 to make.
To prepare this dish:
* boil some water(1 or 2 cup) in a deep plate, or, if you rich enough to have a pot, boil in a pot.
* as the water is simmering break the raw egg(s), pour into the pot and stir.
* add some salt(optional), pepper(optional), or one cube of maggi(recommended) and small oil
* if you have some leaves or edible grass in your backyard you may add some to garnish.
* when the soup gets thick (owing to the coagulation of the egg) remove the soup from the stove.
Your soup is Ready! wink
you can now eat with eba.
N/B: you can add garri while the soup is still boiling.
My nokia phone doesn't have a good camera otherwise I would have snapshots.
Eat this meal and you will not feel hungry for 50+ hours.
This is how I have been managing N5000 for some months now and I am still not bored.
Try this and thank me later. Cheers smiley
Re: How I Am Surviving The Recession. by Emescot(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2017
See as i dey laugh self... I go try am one day... I wonder how it will taste cos egg is always tasting bloodISH in my mouth
Re: How I Am Surviving The Recession. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Emescot:
See as i dey laugh self... I go try am one day... I wonder how it will taste cos egg is always tasting bloodISH in my mouth

e dey sweet o. Just make sure the egg boils properly
Re: How I Am Surviving The Recession. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Has anyone tried it. It's great and economical
Re: How I Am Surviving The Recession. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 05, 2017
Cc sooperrescue, yomi007k. Oknee, petrov10
Re: How I Am Surviving The Recession. by petrov10: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
you mean you eat this?

2 Likes

Re: How I Am Surviving The Recession. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
petrov10:
you mean you eat this?
Yes sir smiley. You havn't tried something similar before?

1 Like

Re: How I Am Surviving The Recession. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
Feel it
Re: How I Am Surviving The Recession. by sooperrescue(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Vanceastro:
Cc sooperrescue, yomi007k. Oknee, petrov10
For the recession, I eat mafe, Senegalese main food. It consists of rice and ogbono soup. Try it and you won't even feel the recession.
Re: How I Am Surviving The Recession. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
sooperrescue:

For the recession, I eat mafe, Senegalese main food. It consists of rice and ogbono soup. Try it and you won't even feel the recession.
lol. You stay in senegal?
Re: How I Am Surviving The Recession. by sooperrescue(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ogbono and rice na 5 and 6 for Lagos

(1) (Reply)

How Ali’s Son Was Detained By Immigration At The Airport (see Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's God-son George Turner Arrested Last Night By Efcc In Phc / Too much drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.