Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

The Psychology Behind Cheating In Relationships - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Psychology Behind Cheating In Relationships (585 Views)

How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. / Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Psychology Behind Cheating In Relationships by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Cheating in relationships is something that no one can actually say, this is when it all started. It dates back as far as the ancient times, even in the bible.

We read stories of how David, who had about 700 wives, cheated on them with 300 concubines! He cheated with 300 women, that’s incredible.

I cannot begin to imagine the feeling of power and control he had over those women. He definitely would have been so egoistic, full of himself.

Those days, the number of the women in your life determines how powerful you are. Women are objects used in showing off!

You see, that is what it is, ego. Cheating sometimes occur because the cheater wants to prove he/she is man or woman enough.

In our present world, women have joined the trail, because of so many reasons. Women often cheat for self fulfillment, revenge and so on.

Men have always thought that, cheating was their sole right, any woman caught cheating is out-rightly and openly condemned!

I was discussing with a guy one day, on why men actually cheat. Why they cheat on their partners with other women, even when they are married to the most beautiful woman?

He asked me ”can one woman satisfy one man? Why won’t a man cheat? That the reason why some men marry more than one wife is because, he thinks one woman can never satisfy his sexual libido! Huh?

That a woman releases one egg every month, while a man has millions and millions of sperm built up in his body system, making them ‘charged up’ at anytime. ”Really? I asked him”

Even though he made sense with his explanations, I still didn’t believe him. cheating is an individual thing. A man that don’t want to cheat on his partner, will not cheat.

Like I mentioned earlier, people that cheat, do so because of so many reasons like, getting back their lost self esteem, revenging on a cheating partner, for financial gains and so many other bizarre reasons.

I personally don’t know how to stop a philanderer, where do I start from? I wouldn’t want to develop a heart attack because I want to stop you from cheating on me.

If you profess 24/7 love for me, and you cheat on me at the same time, then I know, you don’t know what you want, and it’s left for me to decide my fate with you.

Cheating to me, is same thing as being greedy, no difference. Someone who is not contented with what he/she has but wants more is a greedy person!

Women, I feel (most times) cheat for one very obvious reasons: financial gains! It still boils down to being greedy, if you are contented with any little you have, you won’t cheat.

No matter the reason behind cheating in relationships, it’s still a demon eating up people’s happiness, it destroys the mental well-being of the people involved. It destroys peace and harmony.

That is why, you will always hear the affected person asking; ” I give him/her everything he/she can ever ask for and he/she still cheats on me”

Some people are just lucky enough to find a partner who never cheats on them, because the rate at which relationships pack up as a result of cheating is appalling!

Someone asked, is there really a remedy for cheating to stop? The answer is capital NO! Because it is human nature, it therefore has no known cure.

Many people have come to accept it as a part of life. Don’t harm yourself because, someone you thought you trusted is a wandering dick.

Cheating has come to stay in our world, it’s a stain that can never go away, no matter the amount of bleach added to it. It’s an individual thing, so pray you don’t come across a cheater!

Read more interesting topics @ http://www.chichiuncensored.com
Re: The Psychology Behind Cheating In Relationships by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
Chaiomsy:

Don’t harm yourself because, someone you thought you trusted is a wandering dick.

Thread made by female.

Babe, why don't you just say that guys are cheat or tell us d guy that just did it to you now so I can punish him?
Re: The Psychology Behind Cheating In Relationships by George22016(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
I hate girls who cheat.

(1) (Reply)

Up For Grab!!! / Wooh! I No Feel Lagos Blackout Sale Is Live / Help Little Boy Diagnosed With Deadly Condition, Needs N30m For Liver Transplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.