Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Fayose> Publish The Names Of The 5000naira Beneficiaries...gov Tells Buhari - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fayose> Publish The Names Of The 5000naira Beneficiaries...gov Tells Buhari (775 Views)

Police Recruitment: ‘candidates Don’t Know Names Of Nigeria President, CJN’ / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! / The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose> Publish The Names Of The 5000naira Beneficiaries...gov Tells Buhari by Xanth01: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
"Publish the names of the beneficiaries of N5K," Gov tells Buhari
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose has requested for the names of the beneficiaries of the N5000 stipend the President Muhammad buhari administration has reportedly started giving poor Nigeria.
The vocal governor reportedly challenged President Buhari to publish the names of the beneficiaries, which includes the poor and the uneducated, people who never had a chance to experience formal education, go to universities and get good jobs... if truly the FG had distributed such funds since December 30, 2016.

Fayose, who claimed to have already started paying the poor residents of Ekiti the sum of N1000, said only All Progressive Congress-led states will publicly agree to the claims by he FG.
The governor went further to say no one in Ekiti has been a beneficiary of the fund even though the state was included as the first nine states to enjoy the facility.
In his words, he said: “A blind man will say it is when it gets into my mouth that I will say you are feeding me, not promises.”
He continued by saying the APC “should come to the reality that Nigerians are hungry and also angry and that Nigerians are no longer interested in empty promises.”
He further accused the ruling party of focusing on 2019 rather than making the country better and said the project was a World Bank own with payment made since 2016.
continue reading> http://missedlectures..com.ng/2017/01/publish-names-of-beneficiaries-of-n5k.html
Re: Fayose> Publish The Names Of The 5000naira Beneficiaries...gov Tells Buhari by dayowunmi(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Whatever grouse you may have with fayose, I think this is a valid request to the FG. Cos how did they come about the people they shortlisted for the 5k payment? If it's not transparent then it's almost certainly another means of funneling down our common wealth to the pockets of some few individuals cos without screening or verification, the ghost individuals wey go dey collect that money hehn e no go get part 2.
Re: Fayose> Publish The Names Of The 5000naira Beneficiaries...gov Tells Buhari by Adedaniel211(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
I support the motion.
Re: Fayose> Publish The Names Of The 5000naira Beneficiaries...gov Tells Buhari by advocatebaba(m): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
STUPID FG GOVT... DAZ OW DAY SCAMMED NPOWER APPLICANTS DAT DEY AV PAID SUM STATES THEIR STIPENDS AND ITS A LIE 4RM DIER ROTTEN VOCAL CAVITY... PROPAGANDA JST 2 RECEIVE CHEAP APPLAUSE... FAYOSE D NIGHTMARE OF DIS ZOMBIE GOVT.

1 Like

Re: Fayose> Publish The Names Of The 5000naira Beneficiaries...gov Tells Buhari by buharimustlive: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
K
Re: Fayose> Publish The Names Of The 5000naira Beneficiaries...gov Tells Buhari by maxwell767(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Fayose> Publish The Names Of The 5000naira Beneficiaries...gov Tells Buhari by ojun50(m): 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Apc government will never do that dis one am sure off.

Fayose for 2019
Re: Fayose> Publish The Names Of The 5000naira Beneficiaries...gov Tells Buhari by Reader1988: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fayose the correct man. I stand with u.

Meanwhile, those who gave a ....... went that way

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! / Adexen Recruitment Agency 2017 Latest Recruitment (13 Positions) / Human Resources/administrative Executives Are Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.