Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) (26384 Views)

Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) / Emelda Ezinne Remi Wins Mrs Nigeria Pageant 2018 (Photos) / Evar Bekky Okoye Wins "Face Of Democracy Nigeria" Pageant 2017 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
Selebobo, Mr Raw, Faze Dazzle As Mrs Accolade Nigeria Winner Is Crowned

The Maiden Edition of Mrs Accolade Nigeria event and awards was grandly staged in style at the prestigious Sheraton Hotels and Tower recently with high profile celebrities in attendance. The fully packed hall witnessed the crowning of the first and historical Mrs Accolade winner Mrs Onyinye Obiora-Okoye who was born on the 1st of October 1988 in Maiduguri, Borno State Nigeria.

Married to Pastor David Obiora Okoye with three lovely children, the young entrepreneur and astute business woman was indeed the cynosure of all eyes as she dazzled on stage impressively to the excitement of both the judges and the overwhelming audience. The event which had Mrs feoma Monye, Mrs kama Chiwe and a host of credibly notable personalities as judges rated her performance as eye -catching and commendably arresting.

The Accolade excellence award had several selected dignitaries and‎ distinguished awardees like Dr. Mike Omotosho, Comr. Isaac Balama, Dr. Raymond Asemakaha, Amb. Sheni Nampon, Dr. Raymond Dokpesi‎, Sen. Osita Izunaso, Mr Linus Okorie, Mrs Sally William Chinebu, Dr. Princess Rabi Ibrahim, Amb. Utchay Odims, Engr. Markus Gundiri, Mrs Binta Pearl Ojoma, Rex Idaminabo, Ukeje Okechukwu ( Mr. Raw), Oku Udoka Chigozie (Selebobo), Fred Onwe, Doofan Abulamali, Hon. Jonathan Daniel, Hillary Emoh, twins Chidinma & Chidiebere Aneke, Alex Nwankwo (alexreports) and others were honoured for outstanding their performances in their individual fields of endearour. 

Mrs Onyinye Obiora-Okoye who carted away with a brand new car ‎and cash prize believes that women need to be more productively involved in contributing to sustainable development. With loads of academic qualification ranging from Bachelor of Arts degree in History, Advanced Diploma in Personnel Management, Master\\'s degree in History and currently a PhD student in Benue state University, the pretty lady is indeed a young intellectual giant whose height is yet to be determined.  

The lucky winner is not greenhorned in the industry of beauty pageant as she formerly emerged Miss LAWSAN 2004, Benue State University,‎ 1st Runner- up - Miss Benue 2006, ‎Queen Nassarawa 2008, ‎1st Runner up Queen Nigeria 2008 and1st Runner up Nwa Ada Igbo 2012‎. The soft spoken ex- beauty queen was also crowned the‎highly prestigious Oriflame Face of Nigeria in 2015 before finally emerging the star winner of‎ Mrs Accolade Nigeria 2016. The mother of three has also won several awards including‎ Iconic Queen Mother 2014, ‎Woman on Fire 2015‎ etc. Mrs Okoye used her education, titles, businesses and privileges to Inspire and support people all over the world and in her community with her life long passion to 'REACH' out to the less privileged.... in her definition, R.E.A.C.H simply means Remember that Every Action Can Help.

The CEO and Project director Amb. Ginika Tor Williams congratulated the winners for their feat and promised to support them in whatever capacity to ensure they reign supreme. The award winning media practitioner also commended the partners and invited guests whose presence added colour to the event.‎

Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
@alexreports

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
@alexreports

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
See

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
One of these days, I will get someone that will explain to me the essence of beauty pageants

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by Lukmann1: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
What was now our business with that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by goreto: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ok seen
Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by frodobee: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
Who gives an eff? I dont.

1 Like

Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by blackboy2star(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Seen!! Next please...
Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by truthspeaks: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
I don't see how dis helps d economy otherwise i'd have give a fuccck
Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Wahala... of no economic importance. Africans and celebrating mediocrity undecided
Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Congrats to her.
Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by prince9851(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
d perfect thread to do dis
its just that all those boys have spoilt d fun
I used to get over 200 likes for posting dis pictures
smh

3 Likes

Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Iranu
Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by sKeetz(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
To the mod that is hiding my post and leaving other peoples own... From the bottom of my heart, i dont give a flying fukck undecided grin

8 Likes

Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by boss1310(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
nothing we no go hear for this country even miss Honda accord. what's the benefits of all these titles
Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by Jaywilzee(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
the guys with ' I don't give q fook memes' have taken over...
Re: Onyinye Obiora-Okoye Wins Mrs Accolade Nigeria, Maiden Edition (Photos) by dview001(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
sorry..my bleeps' balance is zero

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nails To Envy! / Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) / DREADLOCKS.. YOUR PRECIOUS ADVICE IS NEEDED!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.