Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) (6369 Views)

The Controversy Between Baptism And Born Again. By Fr Kelvin Ugwu / Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement / Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) by 0ubenji(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2017
blueAgent:

I laugh at you. you are twisting words to boost your ingnorance and you feel you know anything about God.

Proverb 16:25, “There is a way that
seemeth right unto a man, but the end
thereof are the ways of death.”
there you go again..u're accusing me of ur sin..
U started dis thread with ignorant assertions u claim to knw bou God..dis was wat started d debate.
Shamefully, u started dribbling ur way out of ur own assertions on what u claimed to knw bou God or his intent for whatever he does., only for u to claim I'm playing on words...
Ur next defense is to play d victim card.. Lolz
Re: The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) by 0ubenji(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2017
blueAgent:

God does things for his own pleasure not for the Devil. God allowed jobs trail for his glory.he was not trying to impress the Devil. but just for his glory.
even the grief that the bible says he may cause us is for his pleasure? undecided

This is enuf to derail weak converts, you're not always conscious of what u say at all mahn..

Now, u r saying something new again..
Evry negative thing God allows is no longer out of love, but to show forth glory.

What an emulative way to show glory, this is, according to you..
Re: The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) by blueAgent(m): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2017
0ubenji:
even the grief that the bible says he may cause us is for his pleasure? undecided

This is enuf to derail weak converts, you're not always conscious of what u say at all mahn..

Evry negative thing God allows is no longer out of love, but to show forth glory.

You are trying hard to discredit God's word.
I know your type.
If i should advice you can play with other things but never you try to play or question God's love or his word. you are heaping causes on yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) by blueAgent(m): 9:30am On Jan 18, 2017
0ubenji:
U started dis thread with ignorant assertions u claim to knw bou God..dis was wat started d debate.
Shamefully, u started dribbling ur way out of ur own assertions on what u claimed to knw bou God or his intent for whatever he does., only for u to claim I'm playing on words...

There is nothing I have said that is contractdictory. you are trying hard to confuse me using words . I have seen your type several times.
Why are questioning God's love. is God's love in doubt .
Do you totally believe that. the Bible is the word of God.
Re: The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) by blueAgent(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2017
0ubenji:
If the consequences of a choice is not independent of the powers of the one giving it..
It's not..freewill
DAts pure marketing strategy.

I tell u dat u're free to enter one of two rooms to do what u like, meanwhile I've specifically prepared a fire to burn u to Ashes if u go into one .. Nd you'll tel me I av given u free will?
...when I'm well aware that ur knowledge of a fire being there will definitely control ur ability to choose which room to go?
Definitely ur ability to choose has been controlled by the virtue of the consequences I invented for u..
The independence of choice is already invalid.

U chose to do Good coz u wanna avoid hell(prepped by God)

blueAgent, is ur choice not controlled by God already?
Ur choice is no longer voluntary coz u r playing by some rules and pretend it to be ur actual choice when u know deep down its not what u had in mind.

You're missing d point, the problem is not d consequence, there z a law of cause and effect in place already dat acts independently.
U cant invent a consequence for my choice and say u av given me freewill.

Lamentations 3:32 acknowledges dat God may cause us grief, why dint God choose to allow us decide if we want d grief or not before afflictin us without our consent?

Freewill is also meant to be able to decide ur fate again by d liberty of ur choices..lolz..but job dint choose to be afflicted by diseases u knw..his freewill was abused don't u fink?

Mehn..semantics, it's not something u play with in a debate, u must understand the logics of composition or you'll never win, even if ur opponent is dull.

U had berra stick to ur quotation of irreconcilable bible verses nd avoid a philosophical debate, lolz..it's not ur calling..
I'll rather spare u in dis regard nd go back to d status quo of our debate.

Is there any prove that freewill means been free to choose without consquences?
Re: The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) by blueAgent(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2017
0ubenji:
If the consequences of a choice is not independent of the powers of the one giving it..
It's not..freewill

I tell u dat u're free to enter one of two rooms to do what u like, meanwhile I've specifically prepared a fire to burn u to Ashes if u go into one .. Nd you'll tel me I av given u free will?
...when I'm well aware that ur knowledge of a fire being there will definitely control ur ability to choose which room to go?
Definitely ur ability to choose has been controlled by the virtue of the consequences I invented for u..

Ur choice is no longer voluntary coz u r playing by some rules and pretend it to be ur actual choice when u know deep down its not what u had in mind.

You're missing d point, the problem is not d consequence, there z a law of cause and effect in place already dat acts independently.

Lamentations 3:32 acknowledges dat God may cause us grief, why dint God choose to allow us decide if we want d grief or not before afflictin us without our consent?

Freewill is also meant to be able to decide ur fate again by d liberty of ur choices..lolz..but job dint choose to be afflicted by diseases u knw..his freewill was abused don't u fink?

Mehn..semantics, it's not something u play with in a debate, u must understand the logics of composition or you'll never win, even if ur opponent is dull.

U had berra stick to ur quotation of irreconcilable bible verses nd avoid a philosophical debate, lolz..it's not ur calling..

There is nothing I have said that is contractdictory. you are trying hard to confuse me using words . I have seen your type several times.
Why are. you questioning God's love. is God's love in doubt .
Do you totally believe that the Bible is the word of God?
Re: The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) by blueAgent(m): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2017
0ubenji:
It's not..freewill

You keep talking about God's love but forget to acknowledge his Justice and Soveriegnity.
Re: The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) by blueAgent(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2017
0ubenji:

Just like Satan pretended that he was fighting for all. you are hidding under the disguise of advocating for the sake of new converts to express your rebellion against God.
Re: The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) by blueAgent(m): 9:48am On Jan 18, 2017
0ubenji:

Proverbs26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you also be like unto him.
Re: The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) by 0ubenji(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
blueAgent:

Proverbs26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you also be like unto him.
haha..now I'm a fool..lolz
The holy spirit is obviously at work in u..
Re: The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) by 0ubenji(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
blueAgent:

Is there any prove that freewill means been free to choose without consquences?
relax, u need to stop being pensive and read well to comprehension.
I stated and will stil emphasise.
Freewill definitely has consequences but these consequences must be independent of the influence of the person givin it, if dat will is indeed free

Or manipulation is the case..
Re: The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) by analice107: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
blueAgent:

I composed and wrote it myself, but i got inspiration and some ideas from a book with the same name 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen .G. White.
Have you read "The Universe in Conflict?", by the same author.
Re: The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) by blueAgent(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
analice107:

Have you read "The Universe in Conflict?", by the same author.

No. I will look for it. I rate her as one of the greatest Authors and prophet.her books are a source of inspiration to me and many.
Re: The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) by blueAgent(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
0ubenji:
relax, u need to stop being pensive and read well to comprehension.
I stated and will stil emphasise.
Freewill definitely has consequences but these consequences must be independent of the influence of the person givin it, if dat will is indeed free

Or manipulation is the case..

Like i said show me prove of freewill without consquences?
Re: The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) by blueAgent(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
0ubenji:
haha..now I'm a fool..lolz The holy spirit is obviously at work in u..
That would be a good thing. it is Obvious you need him more than i do.
Re: The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) by analice107: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
blueAgent:

No. I will look for it. I rate her as one of the greatest Authors and prophet.her books are a source of inspiration to me and many.
Are you an Adventist?

I have read her:

1. The Great Controversy.
2. The Universe in Conflict.
3. The Redemption Story and
4. Steps to Christ.

That woman writes.

If you read the Redemption Story, you'd feel like you are sitting in a Theatre watching What transpired in heaven before satan was cast down. You'd feel like you were in Eden when God created it and created man.

She will make you see why satan engineered man's fall, and, why satan turned against man afyerwards.

He expected that God will forgive him, if God forgives man, but when man fell, God forgave man but won't forgive him, and in other to hurt God, he turn against the love of God, Man.

Satan knows how much God loves man, and he knows that the only way to deal with man was to make man hate God. Atheism.

There, you'd see the birth of Atheism.

Ellen White writes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) by 0ubenji(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
blueAgent:

Like i said show me prove of freewill without consquences?
I said this, which u quoted too:

Yet u ask me dis strange question?
U're jux talking but not listening..
More like u confused already.

Ur Comprehension skills is somewhat questionable
Re: The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) by blueAgent(m): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
analice107:

Are you an Adventist?

I have read her:

1. The Great Controversy.
2. The Universe in Conflict.
3. The Redemption Story and
4. Steps to Christ.

That woman writes.

If you read the Redemption Story, you'd feel like you are sitting in a Theatre watching What transpired in heaven before satan was cast down. You'd feel like you were in Eden when God created it and created man.

She will make you see why satan engineered man's fall, and, why satan turned against man afyerwards.

He expected that God will forgive him, if God forgives man, but when man fell, God forgave man but won't forgive him, and in other to hurt God, he turn against the love of God, Man.

Satan knows how much God loves man, and he knows that the only way to deal with man was to make man hate God. Atheism.

There, you'd see the birth of Atheism.

Ellen White writes.

Sorry for my late response. am not yet an Adventist but i love and believe their doctrine.

My Mom and her family are Adventists to their blood.

Ellen G White was an extra ordinary God's prophet it is rare to see her kind in our generation. God used her to give so much insight of what happened in Heaven and the Universe. you cannot read her books and remain the same you must think and reason differently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Renewed Creation ( The New Heaven And The New Earth ) / Do Islam And Christianity Permit The Use Of Condoms? / The Best Atheist Quotes On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.