Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

See The Most Hilarious Question That Is Turning Down The Internet - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See The Most Hilarious Question That Is Turning Down The Internet (1412 Views)

Hilarious Question: Is Nigeria Called 'abroad' In Other Countries? / Hilarious Question That Will Make U Laugh So Hard / Hilarious Question Of The Day.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Most Hilarious Question That Is Turning Down The Internet by Alhkerimu(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Happy new year to all nairalanders may the joy of this season remain wit us and our family amin.

joke of the day by alhajikerimu.

Pls how can i get bck to 2016 ?
I left ma charger there!...
Pls answer it correctly.

1 Like

Re: See The Most Hilarious Question That Is Turning Down The Internet by dacblogger: 12:08am On Jan 05, 2017
you're on your own tongue
Re: See The Most Hilarious Question That Is Turning Down The Internet by Alhkerimu(m): 6:38am On Jan 05, 2017
dacblogger:
you're on your own tongue
How mr man
Re: See The Most Hilarious Question That Is Turning Down The Internet by abdulaz: 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
Please give me the number of the guy that just supplied you your current WEED. I think I need to change my supplier. grin

(1) (Reply)

Latest Funny Nigeria Stories / Did This Fine Girl Just Mess!very Humiliating!! / 20 Funny Pictures And Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.