Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Can't Find The Opening Of Toyota Avensis 2010 Model Radiator - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Can't Find The Opening Of Toyota Avensis 2010 Model Radiator (1280 Views)

Toyota Avensis 2010 With Thumb Start 2.3 / Toyota Avensis 2010 With Thumb Start 2.3 / Toyota Avensis 2010/11 Thumbstart Fulloption... 2.6m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Find The Opening Of Toyota Avensis 2010 Model Radiator by youthofnaija: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Good evening house. Please I neeed a description of where the opening of the radiator of Toyota avensis 2010 model is located, so as to enable me add water/coolant. Thanks
Re: Can't Find The Opening Of Toyota Avensis 2010 Model Radiator by kingreign(m): 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
youthofnaija:
Good evening house. Please I neeed a description of where the opening of the radiator of Toyota avensis 2010 model is located, so as to enable me add water/coolant. Thanks

Engine type pls, if possible snap picture of the engine bay.
Re: Can't Find The Opening Of Toyota Avensis 2010 Model Radiator by youthofnaija: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
kingreign:

Engine type pls, if possible snap picture of the engine bay.
Thank you for your prompt response. Image of engine attached.

Re: Can't Find The Opening Of Toyota Avensis 2010 Model Radiator by kingreign(m): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
youthofnaija:

Thank you for your prompt response. Image of engine attached.

The bottle with a black cap having a yellow label on it is your radiator cap

Modified: this is NOT your engine bay, it belongs to an Avensis elshanautos sold 1.65m on naira land.

1 Like

Re: Can't Find The Opening Of Toyota Avensis 2010 Model Radiator by youthofnaija: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
kingreign:

The bottle with a black cap having a yellow label on it is your radiator cap

Modified: this is NOT your engine bay, it belongs to an Avensis elshanautos sold 1.65m on naira land.
You're right. Mine is quite dusty. I found this similar one on his thread and decided to use it instead. Picture of mine attached. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can't Find The Opening Of Toyota Avensis 2010 Model Radiator by kingreign(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
youthofnaija:

You're right. Mine is quite dusty. I found this similar one on his thread and decided to use it instead. Picture of mine attached. Thanks

Pls, take it to a good car wash, to wash it. He should insulate the ECU, and the Alternator before washing.
Re: Can't Find The Opening Of Toyota Avensis 2010 Model Radiator by youthofnaija: 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
kingreign:

Pls, take it to a good car wash, to wash it. He should insulate the ECU, and the Alternator before washing.
Ok. Thank you. I really appreciate
Re: Can't Find The Opening Of Toyota Avensis 2010 Model Radiator by atilla(m): 2:11am On Jan 05, 2017
Broderly. Ur radiator is in front below the black plastic. If u want to see the radiator remove the black plastic . However I guess filling the reserve/coolant with the black cap with water might be okay

1 Like

Re: Can't Find The Opening Of Toyota Avensis 2010 Model Radiator by youthofnaija: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
atilla:
Broderly. Ur radiator is in front below the black plastic. If u want to see the radiator remove the black plastic . However I guess filling the reserve/coolant with the black cap with water might be okay
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

2010 Honda Crv Reg Full Option For Sale Very Clean And Fresh / Make Cool Cash On Uber Weekly Up To 150k. Have Gat All You Need. / ****SOLD****Very Well Used Bought Brand New 2014 Volkswagen Jetta ****SOLD****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.