Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Name 1 Person U Will Like To Speak To When U Ar Given 1 Minute To D Underworld - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Name 1 Person U Will Like To Speak To When U Ar Given 1 Minute To D Underworld (590 Views)

Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name 1 Person U Will Like To Speak To When U Ar Given 1 Minute To D Underworld by xprimate(m): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
If given one minute and one question to as in the world of the dead, I will love to speak to my mother, I will ask her why I have not personally heard from her since she left. I will spend the remaining seconds hugging her like my life depends on it.
Re: Name 1 Person U Will Like To Speak To When U Ar Given 1 Minute To D Underworld by oluwawunmi(f): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
iya dimeji (my Mummy) iya ijebu(her sister)
Re: Name 1 Person U Will Like To Speak To When U Ar Given 1 Minute To D Underworld by madridguy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
If given one minute and one question to ask in the world of the dead, I will love to speak to Moulana Sheikh NDA SALLATY rta and ask him for Siruu Moli'ah or Tesirifu.
Re: Name 1 Person U Will Like To Speak To When U Ar Given 1 Minute To D Underworld by ayobase(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
All I need to confirm is if hell and heaven are real to know my next course of action.

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Person U Will Like To Speak To When U Ar Given 1 Minute To D Underworld by bfeet(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
The only person I would like to speak to is Jesus Christ. That would be a conversation that would turn my life around.
Re: Name 1 Person U Will Like To Speak To When U Ar Given 1 Minute To D Underworld by Bayhaqqi: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
i ill tell yaradua what buhari is doing

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Person U Will Like To Speak To When U Ar Given 1 Minute To D Underworld by decatalyst(m): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bayhaqqi:
i ill tell yaradua what buhari is doing

Nah to talk to fela ooo

Tell am say every still dey shele as e talk am ooo

Zombies are still zombies...den
they kill at will and almost shot presidio for villa grin grin

Naija way is the path way to hell cuz the hustling has clouded our judgment. Person steal foul, transformer cable, garri we burn them while the ones that siphon the treasury still dey wear white agbada upandan...shm

Tell baba say lalasticlala don't let's the whole world know his mumu button... LalaSnake! grin grin

Seun still dey single he never choose the babe e want ooo

(1) (Reply)

Celebrate Ur Mum Post Her Pics With A Short Note / Benefits Of Having Children At Old Age. / As A Kid, Did You Ever Ask Your Mom How A Child Is Born?...what'ws The Reply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.