Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) (8647 Views)

So Few Riches So Many Poor So Many Religious Hopes / Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) / Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2017
Funny Wilgrea grin
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by jephthal: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2017
SirWere:
Funny Wilgrea grin

i sent u a mail,can we chat?
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by akintom(m): 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
And consequently continue to create minds, that lives by reason and not by some blind faith.
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
jephthal:

i sent u a mail,can we chat?
My email's not working bro. I'll let you know when I get a new one.
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by hopefulLandlord: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
akintom:
And consequently continue to create minds, that lives by reason and not by some blind faith.

agreed!
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by ScienceWatch: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Wilgrea7:
I don't seem to be able to find this road to atheism... i don't know if there's any procedure to being agnostic or being an atheist...

OP nice story by the way... i enjoyed reading it... mine is similar... nl atheists and deists did play some role in my life..

i was not born a Christian but at 4-5 i started going to church cuz that's when my parents converted

i was indoctrinated into the system... i believed all and never dared to question.. little by little i was swallowed up in ignorance and dogmatism... until a day when i was researching about tithes then i stumbled on nl.... i read comments and was amazed by the knowledge of people here... i was not yet a member but i was a constant “visitor" of the religious section.. i saw atheists like hopefullandlord... i found SOME of his arguments interesting and logical... i saw pastor aio.... i didn't know he was a pantheist sef... but he made some very logical points in his arguments.. i saw winner 01 and Kingebuka and how they made atheists cry... i saw frosbel... i still regard him as the hero of my faith because he once talked about finding out things for yourself....

but before i saw all these people... i saw otem... his doctrine hit me like a bomb... i began to question and reject a lot of things... i didn't see much theists battle him and i assumed they didn't because they couldn't... so later on i decided to go on research.. mostly because of otemanuduno.... i did one hell of a research on so many things... i regained my faith cuz i found the truth in so many things and i questioned his doctrine as much as i questioned my bible but i also gained logic.... i tried to be unbiased in my research and i discovered a lot of truths and discarded lies. my best friend (agnostic) told me i was becoming an atheist.. i laughed cuz it was possible before but its impossible now... so later on i joined nl to battle the doctrine that once killed my faith.... and from there... my journey began...

so i don't know which step i missed that would've led me to atheism
The OP has a great story , the best I have seen on Nairaland. It is written sincerely and with mature honesty.

The OP gives great advice to all Athiests .......... stay away from religion. it is fairy tales. Help me prove that the fairy Tale,
"The Three Bears" are false and that one of the bears never existed ?

I have never seen so many educated and uneducated people work so hard to destroy fairy tales.
But the advice is sound.

At last someone has realized that Atheists could make better use of their time by doing interesting things like calculating how many angels can fit into the eye of a needle. Or how to mine "dark matter" and make a profit. Also, how to live tax free on Mars. How about Atheists solving the huge problem of Cellphone theft. It is possible to have cellphones implanted into the Rectum, but with advanced technology the receiver of the call may be able to smell something and reject the call.

Wilgrea7 asked if there was a procedure to become an Atheist. Yes there is. It is unwritten but most commonly used by Atheists.

Wilgrea7 also wisely asked what steps he missed on Niaraland that could have made him Atheist. Well he missed a step that all Atheist take to ensure their successful initiation into Atheism.

Hundreds of Atheists have the same problem, a Atheist initiation book for Dummys should be written soonest.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by ScienceWatch: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
obinna58:

I shouldn't have used the word destroyed, my apologies
They say life is full of evil, devil, demon, Satan, spiritual monsters are all in chase of one's soul and if you are weak(not spiritually strong) you might end up opening the door for them to pluck you soul which is only meant for God, thereby leading to unforgivable punishment if you eventually dies.

I was born and raised in a good Christian home, I'm a catholic and I don't miss going to church especially on Sundays, I believed with all my heart that with god all things are possible and in so many ways God has revealed itself to me through dreams and granting me what asked for(sometimes) though I have never for a second doubt or hear people doubting the existence of god apart from Muslim which we rebel as unfortunate beings for not believing in ours.

I have never in my life see any reason why one should doubt god or even question him cos he is perfect and should be feared.

I was strolling internet and I was directed to nairaland through Google, the site seems cool and informative unlike others so I developed interest and registered as a full member, going to different sections so bounced into religion and that was where trouble began, I quite nairaland cos of the little I was able to read from atheists. made clear to myself never to open the site again.

Days later just like drug I mustard courage to go back that people may be blind especially atheists they needed to be thought a good lesson cos they are on a wrooong!!!! part(how could one choose to be agent of Satan and burn eternity hmm).

I got back to nl religious section where my mind gone out of earth again, this time should I say i read what I'm not suppose to see in my entire life, the worse part is that it's a kind of inner truth cos there are some impossibilities but I choose never to give up I argued many time but seem they had a better argument with facts, my heart failed me again my life began to turn apart, i began to imagine things( does it mean I'm being lied to all my life!! no it's impossible) I became regular on religious section reading more, though seems funny but interesting to me cos I'm this type that like to explore my mind, I Google more, liking atheist pages on fb also watched some YouTube videos.

As months gone by I lost relationship with catholic God and believed we are still yet to know the true god cos the stories, dreams, and miracles av heard can't just be all lies, when I said I av heard stories hmmm only me can understand and I av seen real magic being done in my presence.

I became deist, that was when I realized I can control my dreams without Jesus now I av the power to chase away devil in dreams without the help of Jesus. I realize that human mind is the power tool against the spiritual hunters, demons, evil, satan without the help of jesus, I felt like a pro, stronger in the spirit it was hard though but I conquered my mind, being alone in darkness never feared me anymore cos I can only see what I want but with time I turned atheist even though It had little effect on my mind but surely I battled it out now I can't even remember the last I had dream talking of meaningful one lol.

Months gone by, I began to see that whatever in this life had one thing in common "secrets" why, I asked myself but no answer I searched for more and more, now it came down on me one that anything impossible or magic if only you are able know the secret it would be possible on your own view, Nothing can breaking the law of physics its "impossible" unless you have "secrets"

Thanks to nl atheist for opening my eye, I laugh at those who say atheist are getting fewer cos I'm sure that I'm not the only one affected by nairaland.
My consign about religion is that they should focus more on teaching the society good, unity, peace etc that's where they get right but as for God and bible stories they should simply quite that side cos it fairly tales.
Atheist on nl you guys have successfully deceived me kudos to u all i give up grin grin grin
Be very careful of the Satanic journey called Atheism. Examine the few examples of the consequences of Atheism below;

Kim Jong-un (1983-)
North Korean dictator who maintained North Korea as an atheist state and executed about 70 people just in the first few years of his reign to secure his power as well as for personal vendetta. Some of these executions were done "creatively," such as by anti-aircraft gun, mortar shell, and tying someone to a stake while torching them with a flame-thrower. He also killed, tortured, and starved an unknown amount of other people, numbering at least in the hundreds.

Michael Adam Carneal (1983-)
A self-professed atheist who went to a religious youth group in Kentucky and began shooting them after the opening prayer, murdering three girls and wounding five others.

Seung-Hui Cho (1984-2007)
South Korean mass shooter who killed 32 students (before killing himself) in the "Virginia Tech Shooting." He apparently had become an atheist, having dropped out of his church, and, according to his roommate, had "railed against his parents' strong Christian faith."

Matti Juhani Saari (1986-2008)
Finnish atheist who shot and killed 10 people in the "Kauhajoki school shooting," before committing suicide.

James Holmes (1987-) a.k.a. "The Dark Knight Killer"
American mass murderer who was convicted on 24 counts of murder and 140 counts of attempted murder, having shot up a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, which was playing the film "The Dark Knight Rises" while he was dressed as the Joker. He had labelled himself an agnostic on an online dating service website (which, according to some atheists, would make him qualify as an atheist).

Jeffrey James Weise (1988-2005) a.k.a. Jeff Weise
Ojibwe student who killed 9 and injured 7 people at Red Lake Senior High School, after which he then shot himself. His behavior during the shooting spree indicated militant atheism as a motive. He shot a female teacher in response to her saying, "God be with us," and then turned and asked a student, "Do you believe in God?" to which the student answered, "No," and consequently spared the student and proceeded to find alternate targets.

Jared Lee Loughner (1988-)
Atheist mass shooter in the 2011 Tucson shooting, killing 6 people (including a U.S. District Court Judge) and injuring 13 others (including a U.S. Representative). He was an outspoken critic of US currency having the phrase "In God We Trust," repeatedly mocked all religion (especially Christianity), and said Karl Marx's "The Communist Manifesto" was one of his favorite books.

Pekka-Eric Auvinen (1989-2007)
Finnish student and Nazi enthusiast who shot and killed 8 people before killing himself in the "Jokela school shooting." He described himself as a "godlike atheist," having said, "I, as a natural selector, will eliminate all who I see unfit."

Christopher Sean Harper-Mercer (1989-2015)
a.k.a. Chris Harper Mercer
Mass murderer from California who killed 9 people at Umpqua Community College in Oregon, the deadliest shooting in the state's history. He described himself as an atheist on his MySpace page and asked multiple people if they were Christians and then shot them after they answered yes.

Elliot Rodger (1991-2014)
Atheist mass murderer who killed 6 people and injured 14 others at the University of California, Santa Barbara, using multiple guns and knives, and then committed suicide. He had written in his journal: "I am the closest thing there is to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all."
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by obinna58(m): 1:03am On Feb 06, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Be very careful of the Satanic journey called Atheism. Examine the few examples of the consequences of Atheism below;

Kim Jong-un (1983-)
North Korean dictator who maintained North Korea as an atheist state and executed about 70 people just in the first few years of his reign to secure his power as well as for personal vendetta. Some of these executions were done "creatively," such as by anti-aircraft gun, mortar shell, and tying someone to a stake while torching them with a flame-thrower. He also killed, tortured, and starved an unknown amount of other people, numbering at least in the hundreds.

Michael Adam Carneal (1983-)
A self-professed atheist who went to a religious youth group in Kentucky and began shooting them after the opening prayer, murdering three girls and wounding five others.

Seung-Hui Cho (1984-2007)
South Korean mass shooter who killed 32 students (before killing himself) in the "Virginia Tech Shooting." He apparently had become an atheist, having dropped out of his church, and, according to his roommate, had "railed against his parents' strong Christian faith."

Matti Juhani Saari (1986-2008)
Finnish atheist who shot and killed 10 people in the "Kauhajoki school shooting," before committing suicide.

James Holmes (1987-) a.k.a. "The Dark Knight Killer"
American mass murderer who was convicted on 24 counts of murder and 140 counts of attempted murder, having shot up a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, which was playing the film "The Dark Knight Rises" while he was dressed as the Joker. He had labelled himself an agnostic on an online dating service website (which, according to some atheists, would make him qualify as an atheist).

Jeffrey James Weise (1988-2005) a.k.a. Jeff Weise
Ojibwe student who killed 9 and injured 7 people at Red Lake Senior High School, after which he then shot himself. His behavior during the shooting spree indicated militant atheism as a motive. He shot a female teacher in response to her saying, "God be with us," and then turned and asked a student, "Do you believe in God?" to which the student answered, "No," and consequently spared the student and proceeded to find alternate targets.

Jared Lee Loughner (1988-)
Atheist mass shooter in the 2011 Tucson shooting, killing 6 people (including a U.S. District Court Judge) and injuring 13 others (including a U.S. Representative). He was an outspoken critic of US currency having the phrase "In God We Trust," repeatedly mocked all religion (especially Christianity), and said Karl Marx's "The Communist Manifesto" was one of his favorite books.

Pekka-Eric Auvinen (1989-2007)
Finnish student and Nazi enthusiast who shot and killed 8 people before killing himself in the "Jokela school shooting." He described himself as a "godlike atheist," having said, "I, as a natural selector, will eliminate all who I see unfit."

Christopher Sean Harper-Mercer (1989-2015)
a.k.a. Chris Harper Mercer
Mass murderer from California who killed 9 people at Umpqua Community College in Oregon, the deadliest shooting in the state's history. He described himself as an atheist on his MySpace page and asked multiple people if they were Christians and then shot them after they answered yes.

Elliot Rodger (1991-2014)
Atheist mass murderer who killed 6 people and injured 14 others at the University of California, Santa Barbara, using multiple guns and knives, and then committed suicide. He had written in his journal: "I am the closest thing there is to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all."

Focus more on religious lies and liv bad people tagged atheists out
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by Niflheim(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
@Obinna58,

Congrats!!! But the title of your Original post should have read:...........................................................LOGIC, EVIDENCE, SCIENCE AND REASON, HAVE RESCUED THE RELIGIOUS BRAINS FROM "LAKE STUPIDITY"
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by ScienceWatch: 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
obinna58:

Focus more on religious lies and liv bad people tagged atheists out
Good point OBBINA58, I will go focus more on religious lies ! Good luck !
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by sholay2011(m): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ephesians 1:18
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by Niflheim(m): 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
@Sciencewatch,

Which miracles? Is eating grass now a miracle?

Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by hopefulLandlord: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
I find myself asking if its a human that's behind Sciencewatch's monicker
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by obinna58(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I find myself asking if its a human that's behind Sciencewatch's monicker
I tell u that also got me thinking
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by obinna58(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You must read that book written by Day Vox. It will make you a super Atheist.

He says, "Studies have shown that those without religion have life expectancies seven years shorter than the average churchgoer,31 are more likely to smoke, abuse alcohol, and be depressed or obese,32 and they are much less likely to marry or have children. Their criminal proclivities strongly suggest that they are less intelligent on average than theists and High Church atheists alike, and they also outnumber their High Church counterparts by a significant margin.

Lol
You are insane, so u are stocked in religion because of fear
I don't blame u they captured many cos of same fear, yours won't be different, atheists knows good and bad, depending on how u choose to live your life, what you failed to understand is their are many good atheist out there, better hurt me with than comforting me with lies

No one is perfect not Christians, not atheists, not Muslims but we have access to view their negative|positive lifestyles
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by ScienceWatch: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
obinna58:

Lol
I don't blame u they captured many cos of same fear, yours won't be different, atheists knows good and bad, depending on how u choose to live your life, what you failed to understand is their are many good atheist out there, better hurt me with than comforting me with lies

No one is perfect not Christians, not atheists, not Muslims but we have access to view their negative|positive lifestyles

You make some good points OBINNA58. But remember, all religions are far more wholesome to society than tragic self-centered atheism. If you want to put a better face on atheism then start an atheist organisation that help people to uplift themselves. everyone need help sometimes. Teach them to respect others holy doctrines and not hold destructive ideas toward their fellow man.

If the Holy Prophet TB Joshua started with 8 people, look what he is doing for the world.

You can do it !

I
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by obinna58(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You make some good points OBINNA58. But remember, all religions are far more wholesome to society than tragic self-centered atheism. If you want to put a better face on atheism then start an atheist organisation that help people to uplift themselves. everyone need help sometimes. Teach them to respect others holy doctrines and not hold destructive ideas toward their fellow man.

If the Holy Prophet TB Joshua started with 8 people, look what he is doing for the world.

You can do it !

I

Atheists are gaining population with time, I doubt if atheists need organization, all needed is for people to see facts and reality in order to realize how deeply religion has damaged the brain with false information/lies, we only need to expose religious lies cos it will help people advance into a greater world.

That's why atheist are mostly attacked by all religion cos want victims to remain zombies
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by ScienceWatch: 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
obinna58:

Atheists are gaining population with time, I doubt if atheists need organization, all needed is for people to see facts and reality in order to realize how deeply religion has damaged the brain with false information/lies, we only need to expose religious lies cos it will help people advance into a greater world.

That's why atheist are mostly attacked by all religion cos want victims to remain zombies

Be careful what you write against "Coward Atheists" here OBINNA58, I notice you are giving away some top secrets that is only meant to be disclosed in secret Atheist meetings. You say that "Atheists are growing in population" but that is only held up by Atheist Communist Countries. Let me ask you something? Did you read what an atheist, HOND said about an Atheist meeting he attended?
HOND says that, in this very small gathering of Atheists, a Prof Tunde Arogundade from Plateau State preached about the religious crises in Nigeria and its damaging effect on the country; HOND says, I was shocked at the Prof said, only an incurable fool would believe, hook line and sinker that the crisis in Nigeria is because of religion.
The prof failed in his biased speech to add that all religions, especially Scoan Church in Nigeria is the most powerful example of how religion is hugely benefiting Nigeria diplomatically, financially and socially. One extreme is the millions of positively changed lives resulting from the work at Scoan.

It is extraordinary to hear a staunch Atheist speak so honestly. Hond also says, "I was born into a large prominent Atheist family, but I was angry to hear an educated man from Plateau State, focus powerfully on destroying religions. The "Coward Atheist" ignored the fact that it is corrupt politics and “Coward Atheism” that is destroying Nigeria. It is clear for all to see the incredible social benefits religion offers to a country."

OBINNA58, Enjoy your Journey !
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by joe4christ(m): 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
Wilgrea7:
I don't seem to be able to find this road to atheism... i don't know if there's any procedure to being agnostic or being an atheist...

OP nice story by the way... i enjoyed reading it... mine is similar... nl atheists and deists did play some role in my life..

i was not born a Christian but at 4-5 i started going to church cuz that's when my parents converted

i was indoctrinated into the system... i believed all and never dared to question.. little by little i was swallowed up in ignorance and dogmatism... until a day when i was researching about tithes then i stumbled on nl.... i read comments and was amazed by the knowledge of people here... i was not yet a member but i was a constant “visitor" of the religious section.. i saw atheists like hopefullandlord... i found SOME of his arguments interesting and logical... i saw pastor aio.... i didn't know he was a pantheist sef... but he made some very logical points in his arguments.. i saw winner 01 and Kingebuka and how they made atheists cry... i saw frosbel... i still regard him as the hero of my faith because he once talked about finding out things for yourself....

but before i saw all these people... i saw otem... his doctrine hit me like a bomb... i began to question and reject a lot of things... i didn't see much theists battle him and i assumed they didn't because they couldn't... so later on i decided to go on research.. mostly because of otemanuduno.... i did one hell of a research on so many things... i regained my faith cuz i found the truth in so many things and i questioned his doctrine as much as i questioned my bible but i also gained logic.... i tried to be unbiased in my research and i discovered a lot of truths and discarded lies. my best friend (agnostic) told me i was becoming an atheist.. i laughed cuz it was possible before but its impossible now... so later on i joined nl to battle the doctrine that once killed my faith.... and from there... my journey began...

And what is that truth you discovered in the course of your study that made you rediscover you faith, I am curious to know pls!
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by ScienceWatch: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
obinna58:

Lol

Good point, so I rather comfort with truth. To help you understand the meaning of the labels an Athour gave to the different classes of Atheists.
He called them "High Church Atheists" and "Low Church Atheists."

Coincidentally, I noticed that HOND class Atheists as "Coward Atheists" and "Brave Atheists. I am interested in this strange new classifications of Atheists globally. I had to re-read Day Vox's book to properly to understand his deeper meaning of the term " High church atheist" and "Low church Atheist." Day Vox's meaning is deep and complex, while HOND cut to the bone and keeps it simple while he arrive at the same terrifying junction as Day Vox.
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by Talk2nanro(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Sickoo

Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by obinna58(m): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Be careful what you write against "Coward Atheists" here OBINNA58, I notice you are giving away some top secrets that is only meant to be disclosed in secret Atheist meetings. You say that "Atheists are growing in population" but that is only held up by Atheist Communist Countries. Let me ask you something? Did you read what an atheist, HOND said about an Atheist meeting he attended?
HOND says that, in this very small gathering of Atheists, a Prof Tunde Arogundade from Plateau State preached about the religious crises in Nigeria and its damaging effect on the country; HOND says, I was shocked at the Prof said, only an incurable fool would believe, hook line and sinker that the crisis in Nigeria is because of religion.
The prof failed in his biased speech to add that all religions, especially Scoan Church in Nigeria is the most powerful example of how religion is hugely benefiting Nigeria diplomatically, financially and socially. One extreme is the millions of positively changed lives resulting from the work at Scoan.

It is extraordinary to hear a staunch Atheist speak so honestly. Hond also says, "I was born into a large prominent Atheist family, but I was angry to hear an educated man from Plateau State, focus powerfully on destroying religions. The "Coward Atheist" ignored the fact that it is corrupt politics and “Coward Atheism” that is destroying Nigeria. It is clear for all to see the incredible social benefits religion offers to a country."

OBINNA58, Enjoy your Journey !

Gat this on your mind, atheists held no responsibility in religious destruction their focus is simply to expose lies so people could what they are into, if opening people's eyes to see fact disastrous to religion the so be it.

Sorry I'm not into any journey
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by Wilgrea7(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
joe4christ:

And what is that truth you discovered in the course of your study that made you rediscover you faith, I am curious to know pls!

well... i was never an atheist... i never disbelieved the existence of God... that would be ignorance of the highest order... the worst i could become was a deist.. I'm not a Christian fundamentalist or dogmatic Christian any more.. i still believe in Christ.. he is the center of my faith.. but I'm very open minded.. i apply logic where its applicable and discard it when its not needed... i said two main things since I've joined nairaland
1. unbiased research
2. experience is greater than letter

the experience I've had is what sealed my faith in God.. no letter can beat my experience.. sorry for the late reply
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by obinna58(m): 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Wilgrea7:

Av read most of your recent posts, and it made ask "how abt your religious life" wink
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by Wilgrea7(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2017
obinna58:

Av read most of your recent posts, and it made ask "how abt your religious life" wink

hey bro.. i wouldn't call myself a Christian per say.. but my beliefs are closely related to it.. so somehow.. I'm a Christian.. somehow o grin
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by obinna58(m): 11:24am On Jun 27, 2017
Wilgrea7:

hey bro.. i wouldn't call myself a Christian per say.. but my beliefs are closely related to it.. so somehow.. I'm a Christian.. somehow o grin

Heheheheheh hope u don't end up burning like us in Yahweh's hellfire cheesy
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by analice107: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
obinna58:

I shouldn't have used the word destroyed, my apologies
They say life is full of evil, devil, demon, Satan, spiritual monsters are all in chase of one's soul and if you are weak(not spiritually strong) you might end up opening the door for them to pluck you soul which is only meant for God, thereby leading to unforgivable punishment if you eventually dies.

I was born and raised in a good Christian home, I'm a catholic and I don't miss going to church especially on Sundays, I believed with all my heart that with god all things are possible and in so many ways God has revealed itself to me through dreams and granting me what asked for(sometimes) though I have never for a second doubt or hear people doubting the existence of god apart from Muslim which we rebel as unfortunate beings for not believing in ours.

I have never in my life see any reason why one should doubt god or even question him cos he is perfect and should be feared.

I was strolling internet and I was directed to nairaland through Google, the site seems cool and informative unlike others so I developed interest and registered as a full member, going to different sections so bounced into religion and that was where trouble began, I quite nairaland cos of the little I was able to read from atheists. made clear to myself never to open the site again.

Days later just like drug I mustard courage to go back that people may be blind especially atheists they needed to be thought a good lesson cos they are on a wrooong!!!! part(how could one choose to be agent of Satan and burn eternity hmm).

I got back to nl religious section where my mind gone out of earth again, this time should I say i read what I'm not suppose to see in my entire life, the worse part is that it's a kind of inner truth cos there are some impossibilities but I choose never to give up I argued many time but seem they had a better argument with facts, my heart failed me again my life began to turn apart, i began to imagine things( does it mean I'm being lied to all my life!! no it's impossible) I became regular on religious section reading more, though seems funny but interesting to me cos I'm this type that like to explore my mind, I Google more, liking atheist pages on fb also watched some YouTube videos.

As months gone by I lost relationship with catholic God and believed we are still yet to know the true god cos the stories, dreams, and miracles av heard can't just be all lies, when I said I av heard stories hmmm only me can understand and I av seen real magic being done in my presence.

I became deist, that was when I realized I can control my dreams without Jesus now I av the power to chase away devil in dreams without the help of Jesus. I realize that human mind is the power tool against the spiritual hunters, demons, evil, satan without the help of jesus, I felt like a pro, stronger in the spirit it was hard though but I conquered my mind, being alone in darkness never feared me anymore cos I can only see what I want but with time I turned atheist even though It had little effect on my mind but surely I battled it out now I can't even remember the last I had dream talking of meaningful one lol.

Months gone by, I began to see that whatever in this life had one thing in common "secrets" why, I asked myself but no answer I searched for more and more, now it came down on me one that anything impossible or magic if only you are able know the secret it would be possible on your own view, Nothing can breaking the law of physics its "impossible" unless you have "secrets"

Thanks to nl atheist for opening my eye, I laugh at those who say atheist are getting fewer cos I'm sure that I'm not the only one affected by nairaland.
My consign about religion is that they should focus more on teaching the society good, unity, peace etc that's where they get right but as for God and bible stories they should simply quite that side cos it fairly tales.
Atheist on nl you guys have successfully deceived me kudos to u all i give up grin grin grin
Stop deceiving yourself, you never had Jesus, you had Catholicism. Christ never lost you to satan, you belonged to him from the start. You don't lose what you never had. Wake up from you dream.
Re: Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) by analice107: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
mrmrmister:
It's tough,
Discovering all you've been told as a kid were lies.
That's how religion works now, catch them young and feed them lies, when they grow they will never depart from it undecided

Departing from it was the most shocking feeling I ever had. embarassed
As a kid I dreamt of being a pastor, I still want to be a pastor though if I can get good investors cheesy
High revenue, zero tax
Who doesn't love that? grin
Am surprised you insist on scorning God. Hmmm. You may not get another warning.

Satan is deceiving you and you are forming tough, when the heat comes, only you will feel it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SYNAGOGUE: Lagos State Admits Discrepancies In Engineer's Report / WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A / Jehovah Witness! After Admitting This, Why Do You Still Claim Jesus Isn't God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.