Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Is MMM Really Gone Forever - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is MMM Really Gone Forever (1806 Views)

Is MMM Going Down Again? / "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis / The Poison That Is MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is MMM Really Gone Forever by jamislaw(m): 6:43am On Jan 05, 2017
I had Fake POP issue for almost a month now yet MMM support and CRO cannot resolve the problem after doing all their bidding, this is so discouraging I prefer my mavro to be freezing than this fake POP issue. Guiders I need your advice.
Re: Is MMM Really Gone Forever by izuch(m): 6:45am On Jan 05, 2017
Yes!
Re: Is MMM Really Gone Forever by jamislaw(m): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2017
izuch:
Yes!
it seems so.
Re: Is MMM Really Gone Forever by jamislaw(m): 6:50am On Jan 05, 2017
For those people uploading fake POP you should ready to receive fake POP in your destiny.

3 Likes

Re: Is MMM Really Gone Forever by gook: 7:10am On Jan 05, 2017
Bro keep writing and do the needful.

Upload statement for a period of 3 weeks before/after fake POP upload date.

Mine was on the 1st of December and it was finally resolved by CRO on the 26th.it can be frustrating though but requires a lot of patience.
Raise tickets but most importantly write / upload proof in your message box.CRO see the messages cos that's where they would reply you through.
Re: Is MMM Really Gone Forever by obyrich(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2017
A case of non confirmation of funds reception had been pending with CRO for weeks now. Instead they will be replying me in Russian language.
Re: Is MMM Really Gone Forever by jamislaw(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2017
gook:
Bro keep writing and do the needful.

Upload statement for a period of 3 weeks before/after fake POP upload date.

Mine was on the 1st of December and it was finally resolved by CRO on the 26th.it can be frustrating though but requires a lot of patience.
Raise tickets but most importantly write / upload proof in your message box.CRO see the messages cos that's where they would reply you through.
I uploaded the the bank statement up till now nothing has been done.
Re: Is MMM Really Gone Forever by jamislaw(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2017
obyrich:
A case of non confirmation of funds reception had been pending with CRO for weeks now. Instead they will be replying me in Russian language.
people are just wicked what will it take to confirm after receiving payment, I don't care if you upload anything the most important thing is the alert.

1 Like

Re: Is MMM Really Gone Forever by gook: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2017
jamislaw:
I uploaded the the bank statement up till now nothing has been done.

I already told you how long it took me..I uploaded statement on the 6th.The fake POP was uploaded 1st but waited a while to see if the SOAB would pay up..Support replies once in a while but the main reply you need is from CRO.
Note:It is not sorted by support but by CRO.
CRO replied me on the 18th or 19th to send a statement for another specific period different from the first one I did.

That, I did the next day 19th and exactly a week after the order was cancelled by CRO.

That's why I said patience is Key.

Also make sure you write to both support and most importantly to CRO through the message box on your PO.
Re: Is MMM Really Gone Forever by jamislaw(m): 10:30am On Jan 05, 2017
gook:

I already told you how long it took me..I uploaded statement on the 6th.The fake POP was uploaded 1st but waited a while to see if the SOAB would pay up..Support replies once in a while but the main reply you need is from CRO.
CRO replied me on the 18th or 19th to send a statement for another specific period different from the first one I did.

That, I did the next day 19th and exactly a week after the order was cancelled by CRO.

Also make sure you write to both support and most importantly to CRO through the message box on your PO.
I uploaded my Bank statement on 21 of December, i snap the Bank statement and uploaded it hope am on right track? The problem is that the lady that uploaded fake POP is still charting on the chat box.
Re: Is MMM Really Gone Forever by jamislaw(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2017
gook:

CRO order me to upload bank statement which I did on 21 of December, more than a week now nothing has been done.
Re: Is MMM Really Gone Forever by ronik4lif(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
Support response is slow now and that is because of the work that is ongoing as a result of the NEW model that is still in construction..It has been communicated already and advise were given out for more patience to be exercised..Its all for our best interesy when everything eventually resumes to normal.. If you are having any issue as regards to MMM,you can contact me 08093283252
Re: Is MMM Really Gone Forever by obyrich(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
jamislaw:
people are just wicked what will it take to confirm after receiving payment, I don't care if you upload anything the most important thing is the alert.
My dear some people's wickedness is appalling. To think that the people involved here are both women. The woman has refused to pick calls. If she picks,she will pretend she couldn't hear what you are saying and cut the call. She knows the money was transferred to her by a student.
Re: Is MMM Really Gone Forever by gook: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
jamislaw:
CRO order me to upload bank statement which I did on 21 of December, more than a week now nothing has been done.

Then you are almost there.

Just keep checking and if the other party isn't arguing against you.CRO will eventually rule in your favour,so far its a clear case.Mine could have been judged by a blind person in my favour.

So exercise some more patience and also write to CRO in the message hoping to have it resolved Asap since you have done all needed to be done on your part.
Re: Is MMM Really Gone Forever by gook: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
jamislaw:
I uploaded my Bank statement on 21 of December, i snap the Bank statement and uploaded it hope am on right track? The problem is that the lady that uploaded fake POP is still charting on the chat box.

Provided it's clear enough for them to see what's on the sheet and you have it stamped with bank stamp.thats pretty much all needed.
Re: Is MMM Really Gone Forever by Zane2point4(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
obyrich:
My dear some people's wickedness is appalling. To think that the people involved here are both women. The woman has refused to pick calls. If she picks,she will pretend she couldn't hear what you are saying and cut the call. She knows the money was transferred to her by a student.

Yes thats the bad side of things, one woman frustrated me for like 3weeks since 15th dec she just managed to confirm me on 30th dec.
Reason being that she wasnt having a strong netwrk , i even begged her to give me her details lemme confirm mysef.
Frist was she uploaded a fake number i hv to get her number frm her bank against all odds yet she was still telling stories after like 2weeks blc her number wasnt reachable.
Some ppl are so dumb and Wicked honestly, and the worst is your mavro wont be growing cos its isnt confirmed.
Re: Is MMM Really Gone Forever by switch47(m): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
MMM Nigeria froze Mavros during festive period to protect the system .... MMM Nigeria never left us .... MMM Nigeria will be very very strong after the break ...... stronger than ever

1 Like

Re: Is MMM Really Gone Forever by jamislaw(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
I don't know what I did the mod just ban since, they lifted my ban today.

(1) (Reply)

Personal Finance Management Tips And Tricks By PFM Babe / The Exact Forex Strategy That Brings In Profits / Know Any Savings App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.