Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! (45055 Views)

Congrats Ladies Here's How To Enlarge Your Breasts Naturally / Do You Want Perky Breasts? You Must Do This.. / Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by ayopo10(m): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2017
FACT #1: It is perfectly normal for your nipples to discharge either milk (when you are pregnant or nursing a baby) or a clear colourless liquid when fondled or manipulated especially during love making. This therefore should not alarm you. However, you should talk to your doctor if milk is discharged when you are not pregnant or nursing a baby or have stopped nursing a baby by at least 2 weeks. This is very important because of a condition called galactorrhoea that is often caused by a brain tumor, prolactinoma. Other causes of galactorrhoea abound but prolactinomas are our greatest cause of worry.

FACT #2: From the moment you start ovulating until the last day of your menstruation, it is very normal for your breasts to become engorged, heavy and even painful. This is often due to that fact that once ovulation starts, the woman's body starts preparing pregnancy in the event that a pregnancy occurs. So do not be alarmed. Don't panic. It is just normal physiology happening, it will resolve itself naturally or if the pain is too discomforting, popping two tablets of paracetamol helps provide relief.

FACT #3: It is absolutely NOT normal to find lumps/masses, of any kind, in your breast(s). The normal human breast is made of breast tissue which is primarily responsible for the shape and for milk production. The breast tissue is uniform to touch. So it becomes abnormal when you palpate your breasts and find masses or lumps there. Although, most of the masses are benign, it is still an abnormal finding. Contact your doctor as soon as you discover lumps/masses in your breast(s).
Diseased right breast

FACT #4: The two breasts are slightly unequal in 9 out of every 10 women with the left breast often appearing larger than the right one. This called breast asymmetry and it is a normal occurrence in most women. Usually, this difference in size is not noticed until the two breasts are closely observed.
NB: The breast asymmetry talked about is normal and not pathologic. However some women who have large lumps in one breast or have a breast cancer in one breast can present with noticeably asymmetric breasts. This should not be confused with the normal.

FACT #5: It is normal for the breasts to lose their shape and firmness and become floppy as you age, especially after menopause. This is often due to the decrease in the reproductive hormone oestrogen after menopause. Absence of this hormone makes th skin become dry and less elastic, hence the resulting sagging. Most women who are able to afford Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) opt for it or go for plastic surgery, both of which significantly make them have fuller and firmer breasts than women who allow nature do its thing without interference.

FACT #6: The mere act of gently massaging the breast can help prevent breast cancer, according to a research conducted and published in 2013. This is often referred to as Breast-Self Massage (BSM) and it works on the principle that massaging the breasts helps stimulate the growth of normal breast tissue growth, hence preventing the growth of cancerous cells. So you may want spend a few more minutes in the bath massaging your breasts each you have a bath.

FACT #7: It is NOT normal for your breast(s) to discharge blood, pus or any other strangely coloured substance. In fact, if your nipples are discharging anything other than breast milk or the traditional clear, colourless liquid, contact your doctor immediately! I repeat...immediately! This could be a sign of a malignancy. Don't wait until it is too late before you discuss your symptoms with your doctor. Breast cancer is killing hundreds of thousands of women annually just because they were diagnosed late when it is virtually impossible to treat it. DON'T BE A VICTIM.

http://doctorshub.com.ng/2017/01/04/7-facts-about-your-breasts-you-must-know/

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by ayopo10(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by ayopo10(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2017
Lalasticlala let's educate our people
Mynd44
Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2017

Fact number 8 : Your breast erects/stand firm just like a dick when you are hungry for sex or aroused

Question
How do i know about all these things ?? : because i have a degree in womanology

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by TashaGirl: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2017
Did you notice the moniker of the guy above me

He needs the help of a doc from yabaleft.

Meanwhile, tell those guys that likes big big boobs to be Careful angry. Big breast sags faster than small boobs tongue

73 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by Singapore1(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2017

FACT #6: The mere act of gently massaging the breast can help prevent breast cancer, according to a research conducted and published in 2013. This is often referred to as Breast-Self Massage (BSM) and it works on the principle that massaging the breasts helps stimulate the growth of normal breast tissue growth, hence preventing the growth of cancerous cells. So you may want spend a few more minutes in the bath massaging your breasts each you have a bath.

this is what i always tell that girl.... "i am protecting you against cancer girl"

FACT #4: The two breasts are slightly unequal in 9 out of every 10 women with the left breast often appearing larger than the right one. This called breast asymmetry and it is a normal occurrence in most women. Usually, this difference in size is not noticed until the two breasts are closely observed.
NB: The breast asymmetry talked about is normal and not pathologic. However some women who have large lumps in one breast or have a breast cancer in one breast can present with noticeably asymmetric breasts. This should not be confused with the normal.

i talk am, ah kon think say na me no get luck for two equal bwest angry

24 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by eluquenson(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2017
Okay

Nice information here,but our ladies hardly likes such information.

Their eyes are always glued to Instagram looking out for celebrity....mtchewww

5 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 05, 2017
shocked shocked as a guy

4 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by donbrowser(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2017
Chai Breasts this early morning.

7 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 05, 2017
Fact number 6 tho? Babe how about a Boobjob? That should massage it well enough?
Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by ItsawrapOutfit: 8:34am On Jan 05, 2017
Thanks for the information
Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by veekid(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2017
Fact number 6 is correct; certain and I do much like it; I don't know about the rest sha

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by jazinogold(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2017
angry

May reading this on behalf of my GF... so i go know how to handle it with care grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by ayteaz(f): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2017
the pic tho.........lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by Julietcutie(f): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2017
nice
Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by Damfostopper(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2017
Breast? ,,, ,hell yea... I give a fvck about breast cos I love sucking it..... but I know the I don't give a fvck crew will soon arrive... cos d r gays

7 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by GeoOla25(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2017
OK...i will be back soon
Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by Hadeyeancah(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2017
I love boobs

19 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by Edipee(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2017
I came here to learn. But something else has entered my mind.

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by Defaramade(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2017
cheesy

14 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by fuadnero(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by madridguy(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2017
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by Olasco93: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2017
I envy females, we just can't do without them. Infact the Earth won't be palatable without them. I mean things no go make sense without them.

10 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by AishyWemsy(f): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2017
Great information
Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by K9Uneet(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2017
Which kain nonsense be this naa

I was expecting to see real breasts after each fact but you didn't do that. Instead you dey show me sculpted breast fountain. Are you okay

2 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by tigonana: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2017
Nice information,but dat none of my business!!!!!!

Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by Lilimax(f): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Fact number 8 : Your breast erects/stand firm just like a dick when you are hungry for sex or aroused

Question
How do i know about all these things ?? : because i have a degree in womanology
Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by naijaboiy: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2017
Op your number 5 is flawed. grin

How about young girls who are already having sagged boobs like slippers and they are far from reaching menopause. That's why they wear padded bras upandan.

What do you think is the cause of their own? grin

4 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by Lilimax(f): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2017
Nice research and very educative.
Thanks for sharing @ OP smiley.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by Proffdada: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2017
grin
Re: 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2017
Hmmm...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan / Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) / The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.