Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

God’s Message For The New Year 2017 & Prayer Points (please Read This) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God’s Message For The New Year 2017 & Prayer Points (please Read This) (853 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Releases Shiloh 2017 Prayer Guidelines / ​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 32 (saturday 11th February, 2017) Prayer Points / Fasting And Prayer - Day 10 (20th January, 2017) Prayer Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God’s Message For The New Year 2017 & Prayer Points (please Read This) by FreshGreen: 8:28am On Jan 05, 2017
GOD’S MESSAGE FOR THE NEW YEAR 2017 & PRAYER POINTS (PLEASE READ THIS)

Genesis 1:28 is God’s message for His children this year, it is no just a promise but a command, It’s not just what God want to do for us but we have our responsibilities to take in the message. This is a two-side message – God has His responsibilities and we have our responsibilities. Here is the message:

“Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” Genesis 1:28

This message is meant for every Christians and Christian ministers for our spiritual life, personal life, marriage, ministries, jobs, businesses and careers.

BE FRUITFUL
“Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful …” Genesis 1:28

The Lord commands us to “be fruitful” He didn’t say “I will make you fruitful” This is a command with His divine backup and strength. There are 3 ways the Lord expect us to be fruitful and more fruitful this year:

IN THE WORD & WILL OF GOD. God wants us to be fruitful in the His Word, in spending more time to read and meditate on His word, and to be fruitful in the Spirit. Doing the will of God as regards to our daily living by bringing forth the fruit of the Spirit.

IN THE WORK OF GOD. If you have not discovered the aspect of the ministry you will be fully involved and engaged in the work of God this year, you must do that now. I am not saying you must just join workers in your church and be busy for nothing, but to discover the ministry God has for you in or outside the church that will directly result to ministering salvation to sinners and edification to believers. Being involved in the work of God is not just being busy in the church or being ordained in the church, but involving in the ministrations to sinners for salvation and saints for edification with evidence of the fruits of the work – salvation of souls, edification of believers.

In business, in my own definition of marketing, it is not just talking, showing or roaming about, until money changes hands there is no marketing. The same thing is applicable in the works of ministry; it is not just being busy, talking, singing, leading, acting, etc. until there is salvation of souls and edification of believers, there is no ministry.

IN YOUR PERSONAL LIVING. As long you are fruitful in the Spirit and in the work of God this year, God will command His blessings on your personal life, you just need to activate it by faith and appropriate work. You must be fruitful in your family, marital life, career, business, health, etc. You must realize the aspect you desire fruitfulness and take them to God in prayer. To be fruitful in our personal living his year, we need divine help from God, divine direction from God and taking the right steps at the right time by us.

MULTIPLY
“Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “…… multiply” Genesis 1:28

Before God commanded us to multiply, He had already blessed us with what it takes to multiply. In this year, the blessing and command of God for our lives, marriages, spiritual life, ministries, career, businesses, finance, etc. is to multiply. To multiply does not mean to just increase, but to increase in 100 folds.

God wants us to multiply in grace and strength for our Christian life, He wants us to multiply in evangelism, in soul winning and ministrations. God has also blessed and commanded us to multiply in good health, in finance, in our careers, in our workplaces and in our businesses.

Now, something we need to understand about the blessings and command of God for us to multiply as in Genesis 1:28. Multiple increases of God do not depend on the conditions or environment we are but on the supernatural might of God.

For us to experience multiple increases in our career, business or in finance general, we must follow the steps as God led Isaac in Genesis 26:

Genesis 26:1, there was a famine in the land. Multiple increases of God do not depend on the conditions or environment we are but on the supernatural might of God. Have faith in God and have no fear about the situation.

Genesis 26:2, God led Isaac. You need God’s leading that will land you in multiple increases. You need God’s direction and guidance. You must have a good relationship with God before He can direct you.

Genesis 26:12. Isaac sowed seed; it means acting or taking the right steps on God’s leading by faith.

Genesis 26:12 and Isaac reaped multiple increases.

FILL THE EARTH AND SUBDUE IT
“Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “……….. fill the earth and subdue it.” Genesis 1:28

This is another commanding blessing of God for us in this year. He said we must fill the earth with His glory, but before then we must fill the earth with the gospel of Jesus Christ. In any way we can do it, preach, share, post, text, print, sing, act, say, teach the Word of God. The more you involve in preaching the word of God this year, the more God will be perfecting your life. You know what? Whatever you have been waiting on the Lord for and not yet coming? For marriage, children, job, healing, admission, certificate, promotion, position, property, etc. just put it aside, stop worrying and start preaching and sharing he word of God on Facebook, Whatsapp, instagram, email, SMS, printing tracks, street film show, village evangelism, morning cry, neighborhood evangelism, workplace evangelism, school evangelism, radio evangelism, TV evangelism, etc.

When you occupy yourself with preaching and sharing the word of salvation and repentance, the Lord will settle you beyond your expectation. We must fill the earth with God’s word this year; it is a command of God for all His children.

“For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.” Habakkuk 2:14.

When we fill the earth with the knowledge of God, He will subdue the earth under our feet. The Lord will subdue forces of darkness before us, He will subdue principalities and power before us. The Lord will subdue oppositions, strangers and rivals before us.

But remember, this is not just a blessing from God but also a command, as God has subduing the forces of darkness and enemies in the spirit, we must also go ahead to subdue them in the physical. We must not be afraid or turn back. Don’t be afraid to run away from your territory, from your marriage, your ministry, your business, workplace before of the forces of darkness, the Lord has subdue them.

HAVE DOMINION
“Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “……. have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” Genesis 1:28

God has given us dominion and so we must retain and exercise it fully from this year.

Retaining Dominion in Christ
Immediately we give our lives to Jesus Christ, we have dominion over principalities and powers, but the devil would want to forfeit the dominion. We must not lose our dominion to Satan by going into sin. We can only retain our dominion by resisting the devil and refusing to fall into sin. When we commit sin we lose our dominion, but we must determine never to lose our dominion this year.

Exercising Dominion in Christ
Exercising dominion in Christ comes by commanding! We must command, not begging or pleading with devil, but command. Command what you don’t want to go and command what you want to come. In fact God commands us to command Him. “Thus says the Lord, The Holy One of Israel, and his Maker: “Ask Me of things to come concerning My sons; And concerning the work of My hands, you command Me.” Isaiah 45:11.

Brethren, in this year, we must be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion!

PRAYER POINTS
1, LORD, empower me to be fruitful in every area of my life this year
2, LORD, enable me to multiply greatly this year.
3, LORD, I receive your grace to fill the earth and subdue it, I will not fill the earth to be slave, I will not be suffering but subdue it and reign.
4, LORD, I take dominion this year
In JESUS NAME, Amen!

If you will like to surrender or rededicate your life to Jesus, please click on this link, read and pray as directed https://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-to-be-saved-and-start-a-new-life-in-Jesus/270674586372252

You can also contact us on email or phone for prayer, counsel or if you need biblical enlightenment on personal issues:
Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM
Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)705 937 3351, (0)802 578 7942.
Our website: rtemoutreach.org
Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list"
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394

If you will like to be receiving our weekly articles by email, please, click on our website and subscribe for daily Christian articles rtemoutreach.org

(1) (Reply)

26 Jan Sms, 26 Jan Wishes, 26 Jan Status / Quench The Enemy's Fiery Darts - Joseph Prince / Photo: Micah Stampley Thrills At COZA Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.