Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Cashew Business 2017 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Cashew Business 2017 (1451 Views)

Acres Of Cocoa And Cashew Plantation Available For Sale in Ogun state. / Fried Cashew Nuts For Sale / Raw Cashew Nut With Shell And Without Shell Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashew Business 2017 by darafem(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2017
CASHEW NUT BUSINESS
In 2016, both cashew nut sellers and buyers saw different
transaction totally different from what they do experience yearly. I mentioned some of the factors that would have been responsible for it in my last write up. I visited a cashew farm recently, while I was there, some questions were going on in my mind. These are the questions:

1. How much will a kilogram of cashew nut be sold?
2. How will the production look like?
3. What will be the impact of dollar in price determination?

No doubt that by February ending or early march 2017, the
cashew nut business is expected to kick start and we should all prepare for prices per kilogram to shoot-up except dollar to naira exchange rate crashes dramatically but if things still remain the same way, we should expect the price to be #400 and above per kilogram.

However, the good news is that we should expect better
production in terms of quantity in this coming year compared to 2016. I have visited not less than four cashew farm and what I saw was very impressing as it is going
now, no doubt that we are going to have a better production.

I am using this opportunity to advice and encourage any
agent who wishes to collect money from any foreign buyers to check the terms and conditions very well because nobody knows how the dollar exchange will be, either rising or falling.

We also welcome any buyer who wishes to partner with us,
our hands are opened to you. We have a record of credibility and any buyers can count on us.
Thanks

Darafem Trust Limited
www.darafemtrustlimited.com
Femolinkson2@gmail.com
080874794953, 07019197447
Re: Cashew Business 2017 by stardeejay2: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2017
good day house. please I need about 5tonnes of W240 processed cashew nuts for export. the price I got from Olam is 6k/kg which is on the side. higher than the market price of the country I m sending it.
please does anyone have an idea of where I can get it?
08039401211 is my number/WhatsApp
Re: Cashew Business 2017 by ifegbo1(m): 11:49am On Oct 07, 2017
[At Egbogu ventures,we take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable source of,Bitter cola,garri,Yam,Vegetables,Ogbono,Cola-nut, Cashew nuts,Ginger,Garlic,palm oil,palm kanel,palm shell,Cocoa Beans etc producers and exporters in Nigeria. We have been in produc
tion and service,Busines,aim to provide our clients with quality service.We are always available any time, any where at your comfort,demands,we deliver

uote author=stardeejay2 post=60745926]good day house. please I need about 5tonnes of W240 processed cashew nuts for export. the price I got from Olam is 6k/kg which is on the side. higher than the market price of the country I m sending it.
please does anyone have an idea of where I can get it?
08039401211 is my number/WhatsApp[/quote]
Re: Cashew Business 2017 by ifegbo1(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2017
At Egbogu ventures,we take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable source of,Bitter cola,garri,Yam,Vegetables,Ogbono,Cola-nut, Cashew nuts,Ginger,Garlic,palm oil,palm kanel,palm shell,Cocoa Beans etc producers and exporters in Nigeria. We have been in produc
tion and service,Busines,aim to provide our clients with quality service.We are always available any time, any where at your comfort,demands,we deliver.07064586430 or vconnect #EGBOGU VENTURES
Re: Cashew Business 2017 by EXPORTFINANCE: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Do you have Raw Cashew nuts and can deliver to Lagos?....08077881934 wattapp.. Serious suppliers only!
Re: Cashew Business 2017 by Nestiga: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
Good day to everyone, We urgently in need of supplier of cashew Nut about 300 tons is needed,who can deliver to our warehouse in Lagos.If you have it ,kindly text ur specification, ur Area, the KOR of ur Nut and the price either per tons or Kg to 09060080110 or Olugbengad1@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Best Stretch Mark Removal Cream Reviews / I Can Help You Hatch Your Catfish Fingerlings!80% Success Guaranteed / I Need A 27 Million Naira Loan To Pay Back In Two Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.