Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Price And Planning A Wedding - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Price And Planning A Wedding (742 Views)

Planning To Build A Basketball Court / Get Business Grant Proposals, Business Plan And FREE Financial Planning Tools / Business Planning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Price And Planning A Wedding by Roserita(f): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2017
Hi,
Please I would need the price for these items on my list for my traditional wedding ceremony and probable place to get it at a good price
-canopy rental with chairs
-live band
-cooling van
-makeup artist
-decoration
-catering for up to 300 guests
-bridal wears
If you know any planners I could work with please drop the numbers. The ceremony would be in Nnewi-South, Anambra state and the white wedding in Port Harcourt.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Android Laptops @#15k(brand New)!!! / Its Finally Here!!! Reliable And Affordable Liquid Soap And Izal. / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.