Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,808 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) (43132 Views)

Lynxxx And Genevieve Nnaji Spotted In London (Photos) / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by luscioustrish(f): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ajewealth123:
babe let me take u to dubai

Let's go cry
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
For clarity, is she a half-cast or albino?
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by kelzgie: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
Smellymouth:

Even for my phone sef, look am na..
Lol nice meme.....
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by laudate: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
saint7000:
Afonjas are already here...obsessing about Igbo women beautiful skin. Some of them will kill just to marry an Igbo woman and lately have been resorting to charm to get Igbo women! The reason they are dying to marry Igbo women that they keep secret is...TO GET SOME OF THOSE POWERFUL MASCULINE IGBO MEN GENE in their children! This is a powerful secret I'm revealing! Igbo women...be very careful!

Na wa, oh!! Why does the idea of an inter-tribal marriage upset you so much that you are frothing at the mouth?! shocked Chai! shocked Your fixation on the Yoruba or Afonja people, has turned into an obsession. Abi dem cook something for you chop?

Don't worry, there is one pentecostal church not far from your house. Make I send you the address and phone number of the pastor, so that they can conduct a deliverance session for you? It will set you free from this obsession. Ndo. I wish you speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by drehdinho(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
saint7000:
Afonjas are already here...obsessing about Igbo women beautiful skin. Some of them will kill just to marry an Igbo woman and lately have been resorting to charm to get Igbo women! The reason they are dying to marry Igbo women that they keep secret is...TO GET SOME OF THOSE POWERFUL MASCULINE IGBO MEN GENE in their children! This is a powerful secret I'm revealing! Igbo women...be very careful!

It's always funny to me each time you guys refer to the Yorubas as AFONJAS. I don't know where you guys got that from. Lol.
I'm proudly a Yoruba man and I wish to marry an Igbo lady. Especially, I prefer the one from Oguta LGA in Imo State.
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
80% of Igbo and Akwa Ibom chicks are as light-skinned as that girl. She is not albino.
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by diogonwa(f): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
saint7000:

Are you doing this on purpose that is inciting tribal bashing biko wish the couple well and move on
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by diogonwa(f): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
drehdinho:

It's always funny to me each time you guys refer to the Yorubas as AFONJAS. I don't know where you guys got that from. Lol.
I'm proudly a Yoruba man and I wish to marry an Igbo lady. Especially, I prefer the one from Oguta LGA in Imo State.
Are you implying you have made a choice already,if not ...
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
saint7000:

Blablahblahblahblahlalalakalalah. . .
Are you done?

Next pls
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by Kaynee: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
It seems no one noticed the man who took her hand to the altar i.e father. Seems the man is not a Nigerian. It could be she's a half caste afterall.

Happy Married life....

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
She is pretty
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
saint7000:

Lmfao >: grin grin look at d miserable idiot. Omo wonders shall Neva end sha. grin Wetin person no go see shocked angry grin
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by Lanceslot(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kingxway:
She is albino escapee

It makes her look like oyibo babe

There's no much difference between her and white chicks

The husband is automatically married to oyinbo babe, but the African version
She's an albino.
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by davidif: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
saint7000:

Goodness! shocked shocked shocked
See racism at its worst.
What's the difference between this and Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's ideology of Aryan (white) supremacy! shocked shocked

Na wa o. Look how you have let the devil blind you withwith anger, hatred and bitterness.

Bros, look deep into your heart before you attack God's creation.

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by davidif: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
Shortyy:
Ghanains so desperate for white chics that they don't mind marrying albinos.

And you know this how?
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Shortyy:
Hmm
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by Asey(f): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
you amaze me.
so Akinyemi is now a Ghanaian name?
Or the fact that a Nigerian man's wedding was held in Accra makes the Nigerian man a Ghanaian.
please check the spelling of Ghanaians
Shortyy:
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by laudate: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kaynee:
It seems no one noticed the man who took her hand to the altar i.e father. Seems the man is not a Nigerian. It could be she's a half caste afterall.

Happy Married life....

She is wonderfully created daughter of God, who happens to be an albino. I admire her courage and her grace.

ALBINISM: “GROWING UP ALBINO” THE YVONNE EDOZIEN STORY

Identity. It’s a difficult thing. Some are lucky, they are able to shape, nurture and develop theirs, with limited interruptions from others. Not everyone is that fortunate. My first guest on the show, Ms Yvonne Edozien, is an albino. There’s no hiding it.

Once you see her, you immediately attach whatever connotation that title brings. It’s difficult enough growing up in today’s world trying to identify who you are, without the added struggle of the world telling you what you are.

How do you grow up, knowing immediately that you are different from everyone else? What are the challenges? What support system do you require? How do you develop your sense of self without being limited by negative perceptions?

Yvonne and I discuss this in the first one on one webisode of the INSPIRE SERIES BY GLORY EDOZIEN- Growing up different in Nigeria…. #pray #love #live. #Beinspired http://inspiredbyglory.com/the-inspire-series-webisode-1-growing-up-different-in-nigeria/
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by Stone03: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
Congrats to her. I like her brother Lynxxxx, the born again rapper
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
Asey:
you amaze me.
so Akinyemi is now a Ghanaian name?
Or the fact that a Nigerian man's wedding was held in Accra makes the Nigerian man a Ghanaian.
please check the spelling of Ghanaians
Wow. Calm down aunty, are you the albino's sister?
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by Asey(f): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
I am your mum.
Shortyy:

Wow. Calm down aunty, are you the albino's sister?
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by hammerF: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Asey:
I am your mum.

LMAO! NA ONLY U WAKA COME?
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by zubby29(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Shortyy:
what kind of drugs r u on
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
Asey:
I am your mum.
OK mom
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by Ernesca(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
Guys in nairaland una sabi yab person... See this fine babe wey una de call albino.. Lol.
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by dasparrow: 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
Enybliss:
ayam not understanding why is she white undecided

She is an Albino.

@Post

Happy married life to the couple.
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by dasparrow: 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ernesca:
Guys in nairaland una sabi yab person... See this fine babe wey una de call albino.. Lol.

........But Yvonne is an Albino. I remember she was featured on Bellanaija when a lady by the name of Glory Edozien (Lynxxx cousin) interviewed her about her condition. Yvonne is very articulate and one could tell from watching the interview that she is a smart lady. She looks pretty because she comes from a well-to-do family. To say she come from poor family, she no go fit take good care of her Albino skin and Nigerian sun for don burn and tarnish the skin finish.
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by dasparrow: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
LockDown69:
For clarity, is she a half-cast or albino?

Albino. Yvonne and Lynxxx are siblings, same father and same mother born to Naija parents.
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by drehdinho(m): 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
diogonwa:
Are you implying you have made a choice already,if not ...
I don't get your expression.
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 06, 2017
congrats to both of them Happy Married Life
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2017
januzajj:
I be dey think say na my phone oooMarried to African Oyinbo grin grin...their kids might not be this lucky

She needs to sue the cream company that fuvked her up like this.

BleacherAlert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert / Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela / OJB Cries As P-Square Donates N5Million For His Kidney Transplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.