Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? (1873 Views)

Is Your Gboard Keyboard On Android Crashing? / Battle Between Swift Keyboard Vs Google Keyboard Gboard? Which Is Best? / New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by swisscarter(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Google released a new version of the Google keyboard with lots of new features called Gboard.

Some of the new features include

1) Improved Speed and Accuracy
The Gboard learns (using machine learning) your typing mechanism as you continue using it over time in the sense that when you misspell words, autocorrect will automatically correct them for you which should save a small amount of time
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by swisscarter(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
2) Gesture Typing (Glide Typing)
Predictions as afore mentioned is still so accurate. I Thanks to the assisted machine learning informal words to still pop-up making gliding smarter and faster.

Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by swisscarter(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
3) With Gboard you can search anything on Google like news, weather, flights and share results right from your keyboard. The Gboard also gives you search predictions that are relevant to you or even what you do making life easier.

Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by swisscarter(m): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
SOURCE- TECHUBNG

For more latest tech news and updates visit TECHUBNG

ALSO CATCH THE LATEST NEW ON THE BIGGEST TECHNOLOGY GATHERING ON THE ON THE PLANET CES2017 @TECHUBNG
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
It's what i use....I like it.
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by Goahead(m): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
Still not better than my SwiftKey wink

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by Whizpeter(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Goahead:

Bro I swear... They can only try but they can't be like SwiftKey... Even GoKeyboard and touchpal have both given up on the fight...

SwiftKey na BABA!
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by GoodyOG: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
U LIE TOUCHPAL ALL THE WAY....
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by greatmonday40: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
SwiftKey remain the best keyboard ever.
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by Emmysteve(m): 4:36am On Jan 06, 2017
SwiftKey still unbeatable.
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 06, 2017
swisscarter:
SOURCE- TECHUBNG

For more latest tech news and updates visit TECHUBNG

ALSO CATCH THE LATEST NEW ON THE BIGGEST TECHNOLOGY GATHERING ON THE ON THE PLANET CES2017 @TECHUBNG
How can i fix vpn bug in cm based roms
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by pr0blem: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
swisscarter:
Google released a new version of the Google keyboard with lots of new features called Gboard.

Some of the new features include

1) Improved Speed and Accuracy
The Gboard learns (using machine learning) your typing mechanism as you continue using it over time in the sense that when you misspell words, autocorrect will automatically correct them for you which should save a small amount of time
cool will try it out
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by swisscarter(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
It's what i use....I like it.
nice
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by swisscarter(m): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

How can i fix vpn bug in cm based roms
cm12.1 VPN has been fixed. But in cm13 it hasn't
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
swisscarter:
cm12.1 VPN has been fixed. But in cm13 it hasn't
Shit,i cant survive without psiphon and tweakware.
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by Dandsome: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nice innovation google, I like their keyboard
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by investigator007: 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nice innovation google but I'm still with team swiftkey
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by Endougs(m): 5:55am On Jan 07, 2017
Team SWIFTKEY
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by swisscarter(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Shit,i cant survive without psiphon and tweakware.
I don't use VPN at all. So that bug doesn't affect me
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by swisscarter(m): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
It seems Swiftkey has numerous fans
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by Benart(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
use Gboard for 1week or more u will uninstall your swift key ASAP. Don't condemn or make a comparison with what u haven't used or what u used for a short while wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
swisscarter:
I don't use VPN at all. So that bug doesn't affect me
A Nigerian that doesn't use cheats?You're a rare person of character.So what sub do you use.
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
investigator007:
Nice innovation google but I'm still with team swiftkey
Keep using that dump,old swiftkey keyboard,do you think google makes nonsense.Try to give other apps a chance and stop sticking to one.Change is the only thing constant in life.Do you think the tech world would have improved to android 7.0 if they all have your mentality?
I'm only expressing my views,i am not begging you to accept.
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by Elxandre(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Keep using that dump,old swiftkey keyboard,do you think google makes nonsense.Try to give other apps a chance and stop sticking to one.Change is the only thing constant in life.Do you think the tech world would have improved to android 7.0 if they all have your mentality?
I'm only expressing my views,i am not begging you to accept.
google made google plus.
Turned out a flop!
you are only expressing your views, but you called his choice dumb?
you are very rude.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2017
Elxandre:

google made google plus.
Turned out a flop!
you are only expressing your views, but you called his choice dumb?
you are very rude.
Yeah,i shouldnt have called his choice dump even if its actually dump.Google+ is not a failure bro,its just that its not too popular you know.
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by 11Anonymous(m): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2017
You will fully enjoy your GBoard when you change the keyboard language to English Nigeria.
You can now use the Naira symbol ₦₦₦₦.
It pains me when I see people write Two Thousand Naira like this, N2,000 instead of like this ₦2,000 :-(

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by swisscarter(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

A Nigerian that doesn't use cheats?You're a rare person of character.So what sub do you use.
I never said I don't is cheat. Tho I use mtn subscriptions
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by swisscarter(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
11Anonymous:
You will fully enjoy your GBoard when you change the keyboard language to English Nigeria.
You can now use the Naira symbol ₦₦₦₦.
It pains me when I see people write Two Thousand Naira like this, N2,000 instead of like this ₦2,000 :-(
nice one
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by rookidmart: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
Goahead:
Swiftkey is good no doubt but lags, even on 4GB of RAM.
Re: Have You Seen The New Google Gboard? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
swisscarter:
I never said I don't is cheat. Tho I use mtn subscriptions
Okay,

(1) (Reply)

As E Dey HOT!!! Make Unlimited Calls On Your Mtn Sims / Xiaomi Redmi Mobiles Flipkart Amazon / Get 1gb For N200 And 5gb For N1000 On 9mobile "Special Data Offers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.