Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Looking Good Is Good Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking Good Is Good Business (1204 Views)

How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? / Good Business Investment In Suzuki Mini-buses / Is Selling Fried Indomie And Egg A Good Business? Comments Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking Good Is Good Business by CindyByFine(f): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
LET'S BE REALISTIC AND THINK OUT OF THE BOX FOR A MINUTE.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE CRY ABOUT RECESSION, THE AVERAGE MAN/LADY STILL GOES OUT OF THEIR WAY TO LOOK GREAT, SMELL HEAVENLY AND PEOPLE, THAT'S A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY WAITING TO BE EXPLORED.

JOIN ME AND MY TEAM IN:
LOOKING GOOD
MAKING MONEY AND
HAVING FUN.

JOIN THE ORIFLAME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
CALL ME ON 07050215569
OR WHATSAPP ME ON 07061629403

WHEN THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY.

Re: Looking Good Is Good Business by CindyByFine(f): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
TESTIMONIAL FROM AN ORIFLAME CONSULTANT...

I am Diana Imaria an event planner, I joined Oriflame Cosmetics last year October to get very good and relatively cheap make up product for my trainees and customers...I got much more... I earn well over 100k monthly plus an additional cash prize of 150k (director bonus)...as part time income!
My very close friend ...Vickie shine who rejected this opportunity in October last year but signed up later in November last year after she saw my first bonus of 25k...now earns about 100k monthly!
Azeezat is a stay at home mum, living in northern part of Nigeria. She was so cash strapped, that she mentioned that her eyes "dey shook". She
borrowed N10,000 from her mother to start the business(ORIFLAME COSMETICS ). Now She earns a minimum 150k in a month.
Ella, correct Ibo woman trader from onitsha redefined what she wanted, and got her team forward. She smiles wonderfully to the bank monthly.
The head of the team, Dunai a Make Up Artist, joined Oriflame so that she can buy cheap make up products. She almost gave up on her dream of becoming financially independent. She came back fully...guess what, she is resigning from her salary job!
My friend Simeon Saidi, an
entrepreneur, bought the idea
from his friend for N10,000..." I cannot sell LIPSTICK", he exclaimed. He buys for his family only.
Today he is No 1 ranking Nigeria. Earns 900k per
month. In his first month, when he earned 150k, he said to himself "this no be Shere kan bia"(no be joke)
My wonderful up line and friend Kemi Ajetummobi earns over 600k and had gotten cash prize of N1.5m
and many more success stories...
This business is no joke o! It has come to stay to Empower Nigerians financially and upgrade lifestyles!
The truth is if we can make it! you too can make it!
It's for everybody- students, entrepreneurs, bankers, stay at home mum, Corp members...just name it!
With just 10k, you can rewrite or improve your financial story.
Look Great, Make Money and Have Fun with ORIFLAME COSMETICS NIG.

Thats another exciting story...am getting really excited.
Re: Looking Good Is Good Business by CindyByFine(f): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
NATURE BASED PRODUCTS WITH PROVEN RESULTS.

Re: Looking Good Is Good Business by CindyByFine(f): 6:32am On Jan 06, 2017
WHEN THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY!!!

STEP OUT OF THAT BOX AND DO RADICAL THINGS....RADICAL THINKING & ACTIONS, PRODUCE RADICAL RESULTS!

2017 IS OUR YEAR OF FINANCIAL FREEDOM AND EXPANSION!

JOIN THE ORIFLAME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY TODAY AND TODAY WILL BE CRESTED IN YOUR MEMORY FOR LIFE......ALL FOR N3,000!!!

CALL ME ON 07050215569
WHATSAPP ON 07061629403
Re: Looking Good Is Good Business by CindyByFine(f): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
NO MAN IS AN ISLAND..........
Together
We
Achieve
More

A GREAT TEAM IS WHAT YOU NEED TO INSPIRE THE GREATNESS IN YOU.

Re: Looking Good Is Good Business by CindyByFine(f): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2017
LOOK GOOD, MAKE MONEY, HAVE FUN!!! It is all about YOU AND YOUR DREAMS!!!

Are you a student, an undergraduate, a corper, a graduate, a stay home mom or just looking for another stream of income, THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! Be a part of this Sweden Franchise, ORIFLAME SWEDEN and be a Consultant/Distributor of the best of the best skincare and beauty products!!

NO NEED TO RENT A SHOP, NO NEED TO INVEST IN PRODUCTION, NO NEED FOR A SPECIAL DEGREE/QUALIFICATION.....With just your N15,000 (Package 1) or N25,000 (Package 2), you can be part of this International Brand, earn N100,000- N250,000 monthly within just six (6) months, and be entitled to paid vacations both National and International!!!

Join me today as we make our dreams come alive without procrastination!
Click on this link to register: http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialsponsor=134159.

For more information, call/WhatsApp/SMS this number 07061629403 or drop a message in the comment box below.

DREAMS CAN COME TRUE WITH ORIFLAME!!!

Re: Looking Good Is Good Business by CindyByFine(f): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
ORIFLAME IS REAL.....

BEAUTY CONSULTANTS NEEDED
ORIFLAME offers every graduate or undergraduate, stay-at-home mom, salary earners and employed or unemployed men and women a life time opportunity to become an consultant.

ORIFLAME is a beauty company from Sweden.
*Fully registered
*Existing for 50years.
*Has been in Nigeria for about 3years now.
*Having presence in 67countries and have not closed any.

We have products which tackles:
**Wrinkles
**Dark spots
**Sun burn
**Discoloration
**Stretch mark.
**Blemishes.
**Dark Knuckles/elbow.
**Uneven skin tone
**Pimples/acnes
**Cracked heel.
**Hand cream.
**Nice Lip balm
**dead skin cells
**dandruff control.
**Body Odour in men and women.
And lots more......

Join ORIFLAME today.
Become a consultant in any of the 36 States in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.
All you need is to become an independent consultant is sign up N2,990.
We will guide and support you to grow.

Some benefits you get are:
**30% profit on any product sold.
**Monthly allowance.
**Travel opportunities all expenses paid.
**Luxury products
**Cash awards ranging from 150k, 300k, 450k, 600k.

FOR MORE INFO, CALL 07050215569 OR WHATSAPP 07061629403 OR DROP YOUR OWN NUMBER RIGHT HERE.

TAKE THAT BOLD STEP TO YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM TODAY.

(1) (Reply)

SPONSORED: 7 Businesses You Can Start For Under N150, 000 / Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief / Who Is Your Bank Account Nextofkin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.