Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror (14033 Views)

Please Help With Gionee Gn5001s / Tecno Camon CX Air For Swap With Gionee M5 Plus (SOLD) / Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by Kiady16: 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
shiftback:

Be serious. The mobile landscape is hostile and eats up any OEM that slacks. How can they be full of crap and still have a huge chunk of the African market. Explain.
Tecno sell more of low end phones rather than high end phones. Most dont buy their high end phones.
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by Jay2bahme: 11:16am On Feb 17, 2017
Kiady16:
Tecno sell more of low end phones rather than high end phones. Most dont buy their high end phones.
thats definitely true
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by shiftback: 8:28am On Feb 18, 2017
karrhen:
because they sell cheap and substandard products na. grin
No....I think their phones are affordable, not cheap. And, affordable does not equal substandard.

1 Like

Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by Kiady16: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2017
shiftback:

No....I think their phones are affordable, not cheap. And, affordable does not equal substandard.
cheap cost of production yields substandard products.
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by shiftback: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2017
Kiady16:
cheap cost of production yields substandard products.
Overbloated selling price doesn't necessarily mean high cost of production.
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by amosunmd: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2017
shiftback:

Overbloated selling price doesn't necessarily mean high cost of production.
I think u are right there
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by amosunmd: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jay2bahme:

thats definitely true

I agree
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by amosunmd: 10:37am On Feb 28, 2017
shiftback:

let him know please
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by amosunmd: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2017
amosunmd:

I agree
A reflection of the ground master (M6)
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by shiftback: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
amosunmd:
let him know please
Don't mind them. Because something isn't expensive they automatically assume it's substandard
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by amosunmd: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2017
shiftback:

Don't mind them. Because something isn't expensive they automatically assume it's substandard
Gionee is an house hold name now maybe they don't know
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by hoover420: 11:44am On Mar 06, 2017
Wonderful device I must confess.

I just bought mine from slot a week ago.

The device is sweet I must confess, kudos to gionee
Fully encrypted device, front camera is superb.
Back camera is clean...
It has wonderful features like super screen, fake call, split screen... Am lost for words grin
3gig ram shocked
Aswear, my phone doesn't hang!
The phone's ability to multi task is awesome.

Has inbuilt file manager!
Has sensors
Has 4g
Has premium feel grin

Anyone willing to buy mine with full accessories & tempered glass should mention me grin

1 Like

Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by PianoWizard: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
hoover420:

Back camera is clean...
It has wonderful features like super screen, fake call, split screen... Am lost for words grin
3gig ram shocked

Has sensors
Has 4g
Has premium feel grin

Anyone willing to buy with fill accessories & tempered glass should mention me grin
cool..
The only thing I don't like bout it is the hybrid sim slot.. How are you coping with that ?

And how much did you buy it.. ?
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by Rowybest(f): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
PianoWizard:
cool..
The only thing I don't like bout it is the hybrid sim slot.. How are you coping with that ?

That is the only problem I have with mine, I had to drop my glo sim since it doesn't support glo 4G apart from that it's a nice phone. Enjoying mine.
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by Rowybest(f): 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
What does this Encryption mean? And does it come encrypted or did I do this mistakenly?

Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by PianoWizard: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Rowybest:
What does this Encryption mean? And does it come encrypted or did I do this mistakenly?
Don't ever try to encrypt your phone..
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by Rowybest(f): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
PianoWizard:
Don't ever try to encrypt your phone..

But it's showing encrypted or is that how it came?
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by directonpc(m): 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
M6 mirror is awesome for the price range. You can get it for 64k HERE via jumia.
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by hoover420: 6:01am On Mar 07, 2017
PianoWizard:
cool..

Exactly, but I think most 2017 gionee device came with that. It's been frustrating to be honest cos I like using 2sims on my phone incase there is any free cheat or gig on any network, I can easily change.
But now I have to settle with one Sim & I bought 32gig to support the 16 dat came with the phone!

Bought it 66,000 from slot
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by hoover420: 6:05am On Mar 07, 2017
Rowybest:

That is the only problem I have with mine, I had to drop my glo sim since it doesn't support glo 4G apart from that it's a nice phone. Enjoying mine.
Doesn't support glo 4g?
Never knew. Who would even use that stupid slow network before... undecided
Mtn's 4g is super fast!

1 Like

Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by hoover420: 6:09am On Mar 07, 2017
Rowybest:

But it's showing encrypted or is that how it came?
I will advice you don't encrypt it and don't visit the guest mode unless you are willing to lose all your files.
Did that couple of days back & I almost regretted entering the guest mode. It hid all my files ranging from videos, music & pictures of almost 4gig. Up till now, I haven't recovered it but it's still showing on the memory card. Had to look for YouTube videos on how to decrypt it, all to no avail cry
Soo do not try it!

2 Likes

Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by amosunmd: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2017
Jay2bahme:

thats definitely true
low level phones
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by PianoWizard: 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
hoover420:

I will advice you don't encrypt it and don't visit the guest mode unless you are willing to lose all your files.
Did that couple of days back & I almost regretted entering the guest mode. It hid all my files ranging from videos, music & pictures of almost 4gig. Up till now, I haven't recovered it but it's still showing on the memory card. Had to look for YouTube videos on how to decrypt it, all to no avail cry
Soo do not try it!
please is there led notification on m6 mirror. ?
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by hoover420: 12:05am On Mar 09, 2017
PianoWizard:
please is there led notification on m6 mirror. ?
Yeah there is
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by techycontents(m): 1:40am On Mar 09, 2017
hoover420:

Back camera is clean...
3gig ram shocked

Has sensors
Has 4g
Has premium feel grin

Anyone willing to buy mine with full accessories & tempered glass should mention me grin
I'm interested.how much ?
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by hoover420: 3:11am On Mar 09, 2017
techycontents:

I'm interested.how much ?

Whatsapp me, 08069657409
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by gr8gem(f): 4:35am On Mar 09, 2017
Please I tried saving whatsapp profile pic on m6 mirror phone but it is saying failed to save, please any solution to it house.
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by PianoWizard: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2017
gr8gem:
Please I tried saving whatsapp profile pic on m6 mirror phone but it is saying failed to save, please any solution to it house.
check your storage,, it should be full.
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by amosunmd: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2017
PianoWizard:
check your storage,, it should be full.
just check ur storage location
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by amosunmd: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
hoover420:

Doesn't support glo 4g?
Never knew. Who would even use that stupid slow network before... undecided
Mtn's 4g is super fast!
its supports all 4g enable networks just that its all boils down to their respective networks sometimes,it can be cracy and frustrating.
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by shapoh(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Its online wink
parrotibaba:
Why is this particular gionee not online except for nairaland?
Re: Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror by Rowybest(f): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
amosunmd:
its supports all 4g enable networks just that its all boils down to their respective networks sometimes,it can be cracy and frustrating.

Pls are u sure it supports glo band 28?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Aero Whatsapp Version 8.36 Apk Latest Version For Android / Why You Need to *ROOT* Your Android Phone! My Top Reasons. / 5 Reasons Why Some Android Smartphones Are Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.