Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Nigeria Freedom Gay Club? They Must Be Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Freedom Gay Club? They Must Be Arrested (488 Views)

You Will Be Arrested If Caught Using Fireworks – Police Warn / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Front Of Lagos Court. Photos / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Freedom Gay Club? They Must Be Arrested by Moneyplanta: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
Imagine the eye sore I saw today at ikeja, some matured good for nothing Men going about looking for gays and asking them to fight for their rights Please where is our Nigerian Police? This are the kind of people they should be chasing after not other innocent citizens, for Gods sake where is our morals? I strongly believe it takes guts to move around with such confidence I believe these guys must have back up. Please they must stop these agent of darkness before they start feeling free about sodomy. Its a thing of shame in this new year when people are embracing christ and changing from their evil ways some are still screwing them self through the anus. Please if any one sees such group come around your area please call the Police immediately and let them be arrested and should equally face the Law. Our country should remain a God fearing nation and we can never accept to go against the Law of nature which is man and woman.
Re: Nigeria Freedom Gay Club? They Must Be Arrested by Kaygee1: 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
JESUS I s the way
Re: Nigeria Freedom Gay Club? They Must Be Arrested by dotman4real007(m): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
OP did you see them? They cant come to my area ooo! we love roasting and smoking things. When dem no wan chop cow shit.

(1) (Reply)

Security Intercept Baby Factory Syndicate In Plateau / Gombe Court Official Arraigned For Contract Scam (photos) / Battered Corps Member Posted Out Of Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.