Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage (14978 Views)

How To Estimate The Cost of A Mini construction Project / How To Estimate The Quantity Of Blocks, Cement And Sand For Your Diy Project / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by energywatchng: 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
Are you an electricity user?
Do you have a meter?
Is your meter bad?
Are you been given crazy bills?
Do you want to have an idea of your actual electricity consumption?
Do you want to have an idea of what you should be billed?

This is for you

www.energywatchng.com/billingcalculator

Here is how it works

Your Disco: You select the disco that is covering your area e.g. Ikeja disco for a resident of Surulere

Your Tariff: You select the tariff class use by your disco for billing you e.g. R2S for single phase residential customer

Supply Availability: This is the average number of hours you have light in a day e.g. in Allen we have light averagely of 13 hours (This supply availability will act as a guard so you dont put appliance usuage greater than the number of hours you have light).

Your Appliances: you select your various appliances, the quantity

Daily usuage: this is the number of minutes you use a particular selected appliances calculated in minutes (60 mins = 1 hour) so if u use it for 4 hous u put (4 x 60) = 240 mins.

Add Appliance: You click this to add a selected appliance, so u can select other ones

when you done you click calculate energy & billing. (5% VAT inclusive with the current tariff rate).

Be sincere when rating your consumption so you can have an accurate answer, also make sure you have a good internet connection to run the calculation.

here is the link www.energywatchng.com/billingcalculator/

Drop questions here if you having difficulties.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by Brendaniel: 7:02am On Jan 06, 2017
Cool

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by moscobabs(m): 7:03am On Jan 06, 2017
I pay 2-3k for my electricity bill monthly in Ijoko Ogun state.I don't need to complain even if its 5k cos it worth it. But to be sincere with you we are having up to 18 hours light in that area. PHCN are really improving in Nigeria

God bless Fashola

God bless Buhari

God bless Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by nony43(m): 7:03am On Jan 06, 2017
No light high tariff, EEDC is the worst we don't have light in December, we are on night plan in Aba , and they gave us 8k bill only for December

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by olaolulazio(m): 7:04am On Jan 06, 2017
I don't have a prepaid meter.

I give em 5k monthly.

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by whizqueen(f): 7:04am On Jan 06, 2017
j
Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by loveme112: 7:04am On Jan 06, 2017
OURS IS FIXED.. THEY DON'T EVEN CARE IF YOUR METER DE READ OR NOT... 10K EVERY MONTH.., WHERE'S NIGERIA GOING TO?

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by Okaakoko(m): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2017
it won't work here in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by Nwogbe: 7:05am On Jan 06, 2017
Noted
Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by lexie234(m): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2017
Wow....this works perfectly well, i got almost d same bill as my meter recorded...these NEPA pippo cum manufacture bill gimme.[color=#000099][/color]ill recommend everybody to use this calculator to know there correct bill, until dey decide to meter us.
Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 06, 2017
okay,who has time to calculate all these now?

5 Likes

Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by Histrings08(m): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2017
Pfft
Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by nely(m): 7:06am On Jan 06, 2017
This is nice but not helpful, I can't keep calculating how many hours we have light where I stay, sometimes they flash light for 10 mins in the day time at night they might flash again by 2 a.m before 4, it's gone, and the Disco company will still charge you for electricity you didn't use, so I think the best is to get prepaid metre, you will not encounter all this problem again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by kristian98(m): 7:06am On Jan 06, 2017
n
Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by Uzobest4christ(m): 7:07am On Jan 06, 2017
Ok, heard. Will try it.
Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by softMarket(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2017
You calculated that u used 5k worth of electricity

NEPA will come with their own calculation that you used 18k

My man, just respect ur self and pay them or u no go see light for 1year!............grin grin

Its not funny o........It has happend to us in my area!

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by kevoh(m): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2017
Get a prepaid digital meter (If you can) and save yourself the headache! I used to share a bill of 37k estimated billing with my other two neighbours back in March 2016. Now I use up only 3k worth of electricity per month on prepaid meter and can do less than that if only my dependents will stop leaving unused appliances on.
Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by agabusta: 7:16am On Jan 06, 2017
Supply has massively improved in Lagos. I'm getting an average of 15hours supply on the mainland.

Fashola is gradually turning things around. Kudos to him. I hope the haters will not come and alledge it's the rains again.

For those whose supply is still not encouraging could you please post your location.
Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by Ekpekus(m): 7:16am On Jan 06, 2017
For Nigeria? Prepaid or Post paid?
Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by energywatchng: 7:26am On Jan 06, 2017
you can go to their offices to complain
loveme112:
OURS IS FIXED.. THEY DON'T EVEN CARE IF YOUR METER DE READ OR NOT... 10K EVERY MONTH.., WHERE'S NIGERIA GOING TO?
Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by Milito: 7:27am On Jan 06, 2017
energywatchng:
Are you an electricity user?
Do you have a meter?
Is your meter bad?
Are you been given crazy bills?
Do you want to have an idea of your actual electricity consumption?
Do you want to have an idea of what you should be billed?

This is for you

www.energywatchng.com/billingcalculator

Here is how it works

Your Disco: You select the disco that is covering your area e.g. Ikeja disco for a resident of Surulere

Your Tariff: You select the tariff class use by your disco for billing you e.g. R2S for single phase residential customer

Supply Availability: This is the average number of hours you have light in a day e.g. in Allen we have light averagely of 13 hours (This supply availability will act as a guard so you dont put appliance usuage greater than the number of hours you have light).

Your Appliances: you select your various appliances, the quantity

Daily usuage: this is the number of minutes you use a particular selected appliances calculated in minutes (60 mins = 1 hour) so if u use it for 4 hous u put (4 x 60) = 240 mins.

Add Appliance: You click this to add a selected appliance, so u can select other ones

when you done you click calculate energy & billing. (5% VAT inclusive with the current tariff rate).

Be sincere when rating your consumption so you can have an accurate answer, also make sure you have a good internet connection to run the calculation.

here is the link www.energywatchng.com/billingcalculator/

Drop questions here if you having difficulties.

Can you carry out the work of an electricity consultant in analysing the load of a facility vis a vis calculating the estimated monthly electricity bill with the aim of establishing if the installed metre is giving accurate consumption figures.
If yes, please drop your details.

If no, do you have someone you can recommend?

If yes, please drop the person's details.

If no, do u have a company that carry out such that you can recommend?

If yes, pls drop their details, if no, thank u for your time. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by energywatchng: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2017
yeah but pending when you get the prepaid meter
nely:
This is nice but not helpful, I can't keep calculating how many hours we have light where I stay, sometimes they flash light for 10 mins in the day time at night they might flash again by 2 a.m before 4, it's gone, and the Disco company will still charge you for electricity you didn't use, so I think the best is to get prepaid metre, you will not encounter all this problem again
Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by energywatchng: 7:35am On Jan 06, 2017
Yes we also work as electrical consultant and advisory ... send me a mail energywatchng@yahoo.com then we could discuss from here.
Milito:

Can you carry out the work of an electricity consultant in analysing the load of a facility vis a vis calculating the estimated monthly electricity bill with the aim of establishing if the installed metre is giving accurate consumption figures.
If yes, please drop your details.

If no, do you have someone you can recommend?

If yes, please drop the person's details.

If no, do u have a company that carry out such that you can recommend?

If yes, pls drop their details, if no, thank u for your time. smiley
Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by energywatchng: 7:39am On Jan 06, 2017
1. KINDLY MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD INTERNET CONECTION TO RUN THE CALCULATOR
2. AFTER YOU SELECTED YOUR DISCO WAIT FOR ABOUT 7 secs FOR THE TARRIF IN YOUR DISCO TO LOAD PROPERLY (the list of tariff for each disco should not be more than 6) incase you see a long list of tariff it means the one for your disco has not leaded yet. So you might not get the total cost of energy.
3. The Daily Usuage: is the number of minutes you use your appliance daily.

Even if you billed on estimation its still useful you have any idea of your own consumption

Thanks
Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by espionage48(m): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2017
Rubbish post..are you a PHCN official? All these la click la bend articles.. jump outta of trend.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by dungas30(m): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2017
NAWA OOO WHO IS GIVEN WHO THE USAGE BILL? ARE U THE ONE TO GIVE THEM UR BILL OR THEY ARE THE ONE TO GIVE U YOUR BILL. OBOY PACK WELL BEFORE U SPENT UR DAYS IN DARKNESS THEM WICKED OOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by ayobase(m): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage by Milito: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2017
energywatchng:
Yes we also work as electrical consultant and advisory ... send me a mail energywatchng@yahoo.com then we could discuss from here.

Alright, thank you. I'll send you a mail.

IKEDC installed one metre at one of our facilities and since the metre was installed, our least bill has been 5m per month. For Nov, they even went a step further and billed us 7m despite that they only supplied 194hrs of electricity for the month. I'm seriously of the opinion that the metre is not giving accurate readings.

Anyways, we'll talk more directly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAZOBIA GARDENS PHASE 1. The New Price Will Amaze You / What Can I Build On This Land? / Expert Warns On Dangers Of PVC Building Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.