Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,320 members, 7,826,280 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Nairaland Family, How Well Do We Know Each Other - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Family, How Well Do We Know Each Other (769 Views)

Family: How To Start Good Communication With Your Kids. / Why Is There A Black Sheep In Every Family? How Do You Cope With Them? / Comparison In A Family. How Healthy Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Family, How Well Do We Know Each Other by tobechi20(m): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
this is similar to a game. It aims at getting to mention any nairalander you know and what you know them for due to their post and topic her on nairaland. Let me start with myself

PAGAN9JA

I LIKE THIS GUY. HE IS A TRADITIONALIST. HE HAS SPENT FEW YEARS TRYING TO PROMOTE PAGANISM in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Family, How Well Do We Know Each Other by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
Seun.....

i like this nairalander cos he doesn't believe anything he doesn't see grin....
Re: Nairaland Family, How Well Do We Know Each Other by tobechi20(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
italo

born a catholic.currently a catholic.would probably die a catholic.nairaland catholic defender of the year.
Re: Nairaland Family, How Well Do We Know Each Other by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Tobechi

one of the few who took my message seriously. let me reassure you all that we will fight for our rights. Shrines will be built and idols consecrated to represent the Gods above.

i need more educated Southerners to support the cause. renounce christianity/islam and revert to the faith of your forefatherz. if the North has shariaa, the rest of the country will run by the whim of the Gods.

The South will lead by example and my homeland Arewa will folllw.

get out of this pesky games. religion is not a joke. enough blood has been shed.

people lile italo etc need to stop being selfish and think about the future of this Godsforesaken country.

do not misguide the people. This is the era of social media. yoir words matter. this is a nation of fools. a villager like me doesnt need to come and teach educated people wisdom. you people should take a positive step first and foremost.

atheists think rationally.
Re: Nairaland Family, How Well Do We Know Each Other by ikombe: 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
RB007:

Seun.....

i like this nairalander cos he doesn't believe anything he doesn't see grin....
Same here

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Family, How Well Do We Know Each Other by CoolFreeday(m): 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
Raine80

She never fails on important health/romance related advice. She gives good and sound advice(comments) generally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Family, How Well Do We Know Each Other by PapaNnamdi: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Smp

Re: Nairaland Family, How Well Do We Know Each Other by Jesuspikin8: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Testrun Spot undecided
Re: Nairaland Family, How Well Do We Know Each Other by Mikylopez(f): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2017
i don't know anybody on nairaland
Re: Nairaland Family, How Well Do We Know Each Other by italo: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2017
tobechi20:
italo

born a catholic.currently a catholic.would probably die a catholic.nairaland catholic defender of the year.

Definitely

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: No Reasonable Man Beats His Wife / Dad Tells Daughter 'you're Dead To Me' For Going To Prom With Black Man / Why Aren’t People Using The Most Effective Method Of Birth Control?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.