Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

A Canadian Cancer Survivor Wins Lotto With 'numbers From A Dream' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Canadian Cancer Survivor Wins Lotto With 'numbers From A Dream' (589 Views)

Cancer Survivor Shares Photo Of Herself After Losing One Breast To The Disease / Breast Cancer Survivor "Ericka Hart" Shares Topless Birthday Pictures / Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Canadian Cancer Survivor Wins Lotto With 'numbers From A Dream' by Primebazeweb: 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
http://primebaze.gq

A Canadian woman who has used the same lottery
numbers for nearly 30 years has won the jackpot,

winning a CA$5.3m ($3.9m; £3.2m) cash prize.
Olga Beno from Eastern Passage, Nova Scotia,
says she "dreamt up" the winning set of numbers in
May 1989 and has regularly used them ever since.
The win is a fillip for the cancer sufferer, who has
had to sell her home to fund her treatment.
She now plans to build an easy-access ranch-style
home with her winnings.

"I know my numbers by heart, and I thought I saw
them on the television screen the evening after the
draw, but my eyes aren't good," Ms Beno was
quoted by Atlantic Lottery as saying.
"So I forgot about it."

The next morning, she was going through the
newspaper when she saw the winning digits again.
"At first I thought - it can't be. It's a mistake in the
paper. Then I said to my sister, 'I think I won the
lottery'.
"She said 'Phone me back when you want to tell me
the truth'."

Ms Beno was one of two people to win CA$5.3m
from the 28 December draw. The second ticket was
sold in western Canada.

Ten years ago she was diagnosed with Stage Four
cancer and had to sell her home and start renting.

She said that her husband, children and
grandchildren had helped her to survive the illness,
and that her intention now is to spoil them by taking
them to Disney World.

http://primebaze.gq

READ MORE UPDATES
Re: A Canadian Cancer Survivor Wins Lotto With 'numbers From A Dream' by BlackDBagba: 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
Life is good
Re: A Canadian Cancer Survivor Wins Lotto With 'numbers From A Dream' by Ajewealth123(m): 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Life is good
l.g fan spotted

1 Like

Re: A Canadian Cancer Survivor Wins Lotto With 'numbers From A Dream' by Kingxway: 12:15am On Jan 06, 2017
Never say Never

Press on even when it seems you have to do it with your last strength
Re: A Canadian Cancer Survivor Wins Lotto With 'numbers From A Dream' by xamuel17(m): 12:36am On Jan 06, 2017
alright, no what will happen?
price of gala Hz increased ohh
Re: A Canadian Cancer Survivor Wins Lotto With 'numbers From A Dream' by lilkhaleefa1(m): 12:48am On Jan 06, 2017
trump has something to say...... .......

Re: A Canadian Cancer Survivor Wins Lotto With 'numbers From A Dream' by Primebazeweb: 5:45am On Jan 06, 2017
cc dominique missyb3 mynd44 obinoscopy ishilove lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Artistes Set To Release Mega Album With Massive Sales In 2017 / Husband Breaks Bottle On Wife's Head For Cheating With Three Men / Mercy Johnson Is Radiant In Flawless Make-up Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.