Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Blackberry Mercurry Hands-on Images - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Mercurry Hands-on Images (860 Views)

Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 / Unboxing My New Blackberry Keyone / Microsoft's Onenote Update Adds Ability To Put Alternative Text On Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Mercurry Hands-on Images by Daniel9ice(m): 8:18am On Jan 06, 2017
Like the rumors suggest, the device (Mercury) will pack a 4.63-inch display, along with a 1620×1080 resolution and a pixel density of 420 ppi. It will also sport a Snapdragon 625, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, a fingerprint sensor integrated into the space bar, an 18-megapixel camera on the back and an 8-megapixel camera on the front.

But no word about the spec, price or launch date yet… at CES 2017, hands on images have surfaced courtesy of Android Central.

TCL says that more information about the spec, price and launch date will be coming around the same time as Mobile World Congress, which kicks off February 27.

The Mercury holds the distinction of being the first BlackBerry to be running Android 7.0 Nougat. Those of you who still fall in love with physical keyboard will definitely bounce back to this device.

click the link bellow to see more images
https://naijabreed.com

Re: Blackberry Mercurry Hands-on Images by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2017
the design of this phone is nothing to write home about. Blackberry shoulld wake upp. This is 21st century. The size too is rubbis*h! And to think this phone will sell for not less than 120k. This is bad market
Re: Blackberry Mercurry Hands-on Images by dreamworld: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
Lovely
Re: Blackberry Mercurry Hands-on Images by Mustiboy(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Android virtual keypads (SwiftKey and touchpal) are sweet to type with, so, I see no reason why I should need a physical keyboard.
Only God knows who toyed with blackberry's sense of reasoning
Re: Blackberry Mercurry Hands-on Images by holar2ge(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
The phone make sense die, I can't wait to get it..... well one man's food is another's poison!
Re: Blackberry Mercurry Hands-on Images by pr0blem: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
this is cool I hope its not too costly, I am tired of screen touch phone need a keypad one, nice job BlackBerry

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s Plus. / Neat Tecno Camon C8 For Sale / Which Of These Phones Will You Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.