Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Differences Between Bachelor And Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Differences Between Bachelor And Married (1363 Views)

Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? / Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? / 25 Hilarious Parenting Differences Between Moms And Dads (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differences Between Bachelor And Married by alienvirus: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2017

Re: Differences Between Bachelor And Married by alienvirus: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2017
Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 kom an si

Re: Differences Between Bachelor And Married by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2017
that's true
Re: Differences Between Bachelor And Married by SafeDavid(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2017
lol! I can relate.
Re: Differences Between Bachelor And Married by Mikylopez(f): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2017
most guys need a wife.... d rate at which guys walk around looking pale is really alarming
Re: Differences Between Bachelor And Married by Bahddo(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mikylopez:
most guys need a wife.... d rate at which guys walk around looking pale is really alarming
better pale than dead by nagging
Re: Differences Between Bachelor And Married by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
I disagree with number one. You being married does not deter you from pumping those irons. If the will is there, then there will definitely be time to do it.
And the pics is giving a wrong notion about marriage. If you a bachelor or spinster enjoy your singlehood, if you are married, enjoy your marriage life. Don't be too quick to switch sides.
Re: Differences Between Bachelor And Married by iyisco2001(m): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
flawless.
i can relate to everything as stated up there
like right now, my fridge is filled with alcohol and whiskey and scotch.
But sometimes, the privacy is priceless.
Mikylopez:

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Wife Material, Dear Nairalanders / Please Help A Needy--Pic / Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.